BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here we go!

Detective Brown needs your help with his latest mystery....

A woman came to him and presented her case:

I have worked with actors and actressses since I was a teen. I have gotten a ton of actors and actresses that are famous to come preform a play called Who spilled the Soup. They will be preforming in Winterblok theater, a very VERY old theater. The actors and actresses are not cooperating with each other. I know there is something going on. The only clue I have is very mysterious. An old program has been found for the same play with the same actors and actresses, 20 years back. Also listed is director and crew. I need these people to cooperate for the charity event! Please Help.... Did I mention they are acting VERY strangly doing things like carring around bricks at midnight and using pickaxes? I need you Detective Brown.

You are Detective Brown. Post your questions. Little by little you will solve this mind bender. :D Good luck and have fun!

I think it is a good tactic. Lets just add one little thing though. They have to leave there reply in the theaters main office or physically speak to main office secratery. Then we have nancy fill in for secretary.

You guys are on the right track. But let me give you guys an important bit of info to help wrap up the case. The director is still alive, punishing those actors and actresses. The actors and actresses REALLY fear being ratted on. They are now poor beacause of it. I have been trying to hint at this for 3 days, but nobody has got it yet. If no one gets it by tonight, I will just tell you.

Wow! you had this whole thing figured out a while ago... Sorry, I didn't see your post back then!

so what is it

the final solution

20 years ago, the director supposedly "died" (attempted murder by the actors) and the actors buried him in a coffin in the wall, however, the director survived and has been blackmailing them ever since then. Each actor believes they are being blackmailed by some other actor. They have spent lots of money trying to find out which actor it is.

...SO...at the play the director came up to the person at the ticket booth...they directed him to Nancy...she took him backstage where one of the actors recognized him...he admited 2 blackmailing them...he appologized...they appologized...all the profits from the play went 2 a charity...the director became co-director with Nancy...THE END...

...iz that OK Sparkle?...

...SO...at the play the director came up to the person at the ticket booth...they directed him to Nancy...she took him backstage where one of the actors recognized him...he admited 2 blackmailing them...he appologized...they appologized...all the profits from the play went 2 a charity...the director became co-director with Nancy...THE END...

...iz that OK Sparkle?...

im okay with it, because it has a good ending :D

Yes... That is a happy ending... Lets keep it. Oh, and one more thing. The actors explain that the burial was accidental and they did not mean to bury the director alive so the director apologizes too and eveything is happy and nobody gets hurt THE END!!!!!----YAY WE FINISHEd!