BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here we go!

Detective Brown needs your help with his latest mystery....

A woman came to him and presented her case:

I have worked with actors and actressses since I was a teen. I have gotten a ton of actors and actresses that are famous to come preform a play called Who spilled the Soup. They will be preforming in Winterblok theater, a very VERY old theater. The actors and actresses are not cooperating with each other. I know there is something going on. The only clue I have is very mysterious. An old program has been found for the same play with the same actors and actresses, 20 years back. Also listed is director and crew. I need these people to cooperate for the charity event! Please Help.... Did I mention they are acting VERY strangly doing things like carring around bricks at midnight and using pickaxes? I need you Detective Brown.

You are Detective Brown. Post your questions. Little by little you will solve this mind bender. :D Good luck and have fun!

what did the obituary say was the directors cause of death?

The couse of death was unknown... Apparently the body was shipped off to be buried. No evidence has been found to prove this, however.