Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Best Topic Nominations of 2008

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:51 AM

As you probably know, I have dedicated 1 prominent page to my favorite puzzles posted in this forum in 2007. The best puzzles deserve due attention. Note that Hats on Death Row has over a quarter of a million views.

This time, I would like to give YOU the opportunity to show everybody puzzles submitted in year 2008 that definitely should be seen. The basic criteria is TOP quality - real gems. I will add some of your favorites on the best puzzles page.

What is your top 5 and why?

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#2 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:50 PM

I don't know about top five, but I'd like to nominate Andromeda's Treasure Hunt #8...I didn't really participate as much in that one, but I read it though, I thought it was challenging and her best of the eight...but those are just my thoughts *shrugs*

<(^-^)>

#3 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for the compliment Kat, but I think that logic puzzles like 100 coins are more suitable for the nomination! :)

My treasure hunt riddles are way too long and I wouldn't classify them as logic puzzles!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users