BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Smileys Wanted

Guest Lost in space

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's some smileys I made.

Two-face%20smiley.png: Two face. Probably would only be used on the games forum, but I'm rather pleased with how my artwork turned out.

Facadesmiley.png: Facade. I'm not too pleased with this one. It's supposed to resemble a devil smiley hiding behind a mask of a regular smiley (although a blank one at that).

Qmarksmiley.png: ?. I might have overdone the shading, but anyway, this is to signify genuine confusion. Currently we have :huh: which seems to me as a sort of sarcastic "huh?" :blink: , which is more of a surprised expression, and :wacko: , which I think is used in situations that are just mind boggling. We need a genuine confusion smiley, just for confused moments. I think something with question marks fits the bill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys, guys...relax, ok? there are plenty of smileys for everyone... :D

Since this is a forum site, I suggest a provision for forum smileys...small, forum smileys, like on that site... :)

??? Did you read some sort of edginess in my reply? If so smiley-signs081.gif smiley-signs085.gif , but it certainly wasn't intended that way :P

• Upvote 2

Guys, guys...relax, ok? there are plenty of smileys for everyone... :D

Since this is a forum site, I suggest a provision for forum smileys...small, forum smileys, like on that site... :)

I kinda meant that for everyone, fabby...;)

& I also meant that since everyone wants smileys (especially ME :angry::P:D ), we should just search for the smileys we would most commonly use, then ask rookie if it's possible to add them...that way, everyone wins...:)

• 2 weeks later...