Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:10 PM

Hmm... if all actions are not in yet... I think I want to kill Impervious. -_-
What do you think Kat? Is his recent statement justification for taking a swing at him to confirm if he is Hades?

#22 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

crap, edit time ran out....

On second thought, nvm.
Even though Impy died last game and does not have a secret player ability... Hades is surely one of the players with a secret ability probably has an identical ability to mine, through which he will know who attacked him. And I really do not want to out myself so soon.

I am hoping that we gain persephone, so that she can redundantly protect you Kat. That way you can speak out on our behalf. B))

#23 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

Sounds good...er...I don't think I'll be able to get on again tonight :unsure: So lets hope I don't miss much...Fox out...

<(^-^)>

#24 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:42 AM

HEY ITACHI!

I just realized that my prediction was illegal!
I guessed that persephone would be inactive in order to gain BTSC with her.
However, we cannot gain BTSC with her until we have made two pleas <_<

So if possible, may I change my 3rd guess? It will be:
Nestor will choose Odysseus.

#25 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:01 AM

HEY ITACHI!

I just realized that my prediction was illegal!
I guessed that persephone would be inactive in order to gain BTSC with her.
However, we cannot gain BTSC with her until we have made two pleas <_<

So if possible, may I change my 3rd guess? It will be:
Nestor will choose Odysseus.

Well, it wasn't illegal. If correct, you would have learned Persephone's ID. I'll change your guess though. I'm still waiting on some people though. I'll PM them now.

#26 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:50 PM

You got Apollo (LIS)
and Diomedes (crazypainter)

They will be joining the BTSC forum soon. :D

#27 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

You got Apollo (LIS)
and Diomedes (crazypainter)

They will be joining the BTSC forum soon. :D

SWEET! :D

#28 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

Seriously? Sweet! :D *here we need the :woot: smiley face*

<(^-^)>

#29 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:28 AM

OK, I think I have the beginnings of a strategy forming :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Ahh yeah, that feels good

So, we have the wonderful Apollo now on our side.
Being a God, Apollo has a distinctly higher survival probability. This being said, I believe Apollo should be our spokesperson for recruitment of all fellow Achaeans ;) I would be more than willing to do it again this game, but I do not want to choose a fellow teammate to die in my place <_< (last game I only had to worry about my own skin).

We should probably wait until later in the lynch, but it seems to me that it would be a good idea for Apollo to instruct all Achaeans to be inactive tonight (so that the baddies will not know who has been recruited, and Hades will not know which of my guesses to block). That way we can have everyone recruited by tomorrow, and I can be free to kill Hades by night 3 ;)

Actually, maybe we should start by trying to lynch Impy. If anything it will send someone of to the surface where they should be fine. Or we could Lynch... Apollo (sorry for being so down on you :P) but that would allow us to have one plea to Persephone or one of those two killing roles so we can go on a killing spree when we know all of the Achaean IDs :lol: .

Also, I was very confused by Nestor's choice since Apollo cannot become any stronger than he already is... so the pep-talk was wasted. This leads me to believe that Nestor is probably RMZ or Artificial I.

***And a side-note/question for Itachi.
When the rules state: "Each team may only have 2 Gods maximum at any given time."
Does that apply to Hades and Apollo?
And please forgive my rustiness on the good ol' Greek Mythologies, but which ones (roles) are Gods?

#30 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:04 AM

Actually, maybe we should start by trying to lynch Impy. If anything it will send someone of to the surface where they should be fine. Or we could Lynch... Apollo (sorry for being so down on you :P ) but that would allow us to have one plea to Persephone or one of those two killing roles so we can go on a killing spree when we know all of the Achaean IDs :lol: .

Ok this is where you lose me...lynch Apollo? What? Why? o.O

Also, I was very confused by Nestor's choice since Apollo cannot become any stronger than he already is... so the pep-talk was wasted. This leads me to believe that Nestor is probably RMZ or Artificial I.

Or Riranor as I already put in...he's kinda noobish too ;)

***And a side-note/question for Itachi.
When the rules state: "Each team may only have 2 Gods maximum at any given time."
Does that apply to Hades and Apollo?
And please forgive my rustiness on the good ol' Greek Mythologies, but which ones (roles) are Gods?

Er, the Gods are Hades, Athena, Apollo, Hermes and Persephone :3

<(^-^)>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users