BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OK, I think I have the beginnings of a strategy forming :wacko::wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Ahh yeah, that feels good

So, we have the wonderful Apollo now on our side.

Being a God, Apollo has a distinctly higher survival probability. This being said, I believe Apollo should be our spokesperson for recruitment of all fellow Achaeans ;) I would be more than willing to do it again this game, but I do not want to choose a fellow teammate to die in my place <_< (last game I only had to worry about my own skin).

We should probably wait until later in the lynch, but it seems to me that it would be a good idea for Apollo to instruct all Achaeans to be inactive tonight (so that the baddies will not know who has been recruited, and Hades will not know which of my guesses to block). That way we can have everyone recruited by tomorrow, and I can be free to kill Hades by night 3 ;)

Actually, maybe we should start by trying to lynch Impy. If anything it will send someone of to the surface where they should be fine. Or we could Lynch... Apollo (sorry for being so down on you :P) but that would allow us to have one plea to Persephone or one of those two killing roles so we can go on a killing spree when we know all of the Achaean IDs :lol: .

Also, I was very confused by Nestor's choice since Apollo cannot become any stronger than he already is... so the pep-talk was wasted. This leads me to believe that Nestor is probably RMZ or Artificial I.

***And a side-note/question for Itachi.

When the rules state: "Each team may only have 2 Gods maximum at any given time."

Does that apply to Hades and Apollo?

And please forgive my rustiness on the good ol' Greek Mythologies, but which ones (roles) are Gods?

Actually, maybe we should start by trying to lynch Impy. If anything it will send someone of to the surface where they should be fine. Or we could Lynch... Apollo (sorry for being so down on you :P ) but that would allow us to have one plea to Persephone or one of those two killing roles so we can go on a killing spree when we know all of the Achaean IDs :lol: .

Ok this is where you lose me...lynch Apollo? What? Why? o.O

Also, I was very confused by Nestor's choice since Apollo cannot become any stronger than he already is... so the pep-talk was wasted. This leads me to believe that Nestor is probably RMZ or Artificial I.

Or Riranor as I already put in...he's kinda noobish too ;)

***And a side-note/question for Itachi.

When the rules state: "Each team may only have 2 Gods maximum at any given time."

Does that apply to Hades and Apollo?

And please forgive my rustiness on the good ol' Greek Mythologies, but which ones (roles) are Gods?

Er, the Gods are Hades, Athena, Apollo, Hermes and Persephone :3

<(^-^)>

Do CP and LIS know about this sticky'd thread? I have seen CP on, but not in here, and I suspect that they may be overlooking this thread b/c it appears as a sticky at the top (like the tutorial things that you look over after the first couple times you see it). I had that problem when I was trying to find it for the first time :)

Do CP and LIS know about this sticky'd thread? I have seen CP on, but not in here, and I suspect that they may be overlooking this thread b/c it appears as a sticky at the top (like the tutorial things that you look over after the first couple times you see it). I had that problem when I was trying to find it for the first time :)

I sent them both a PM about it and rookie gave them access right after the Night Post. I'm not sure about cp, but I know LIS is really busy right now; that's why he was a backup.

100% kill for Apollo - just can't kill gods

I'm all for lynching Impy but you have voted Dawg, so a little confused

I'll not risk a follow on Dawg till later so I'll start with Impy for now...

Is SomeGuy trying for BTSC as independant

100% kill for Apollo - just can't kill gods

I'm all for lynching Impy but you have voted Dawg, so a little confused

I'll not risk a follow on Dawg till later so I'll start with Impy for now...

Is SomeGuy trying for BTSC as independant

Welcome to the team! I agree, we should go with Impervious...about Someguy...sounds like that's what he's trying to do, but why would he claim to have a team? :huh:

<(^-^)>

I'm worried about voting for Impervious right now, if he is Hades then his secret ability is likely to be just like mine. I would hate for the achaeans to all out themselves on the first day by voting for him. It's much safer if we hang back an allow me to use the guessing ability to ID him. ;)

Hey LIS, would you mind posting the following section in the thread? (don't forget to add that [ symbol at the beginning)

I have a feeling that people will know that you didn't write that message, but that will just reassure them that you are the rightful spokesperson for the Achaeans :)

quote name='Riranor' date='Feb 22 2009, 09:36 AM' post='129503']

but there could be a bad side effect if Hades dies... and if he is good then something might happen that is good for us but i really doubt that. He is outing himself which is why i am worried. The more he says that he is helping us the more i don't trust him for some reason. I just dont think we are making the right choice.

aw crud! I read through it all so fast I think I may have cast my vote for the wrong person, stratigically speaking.

When my wife is home she hogs the computer and leaves me with very little time. If there is something you all want me to do then pls let me know.

Monday and some of today I will be around to play. Fridays and Sundays are the worst for me.

Saturday I was busy playing/acting/partying/etc. You gotta live right?

edit: right??? :D

Edited by crazypainter

ok so I was wondering..even in the forum page you can see who posted last. so it is obvious who is in there. is this a problem?

And since we know that Someguy is a baddie should I go after him?

and to make sure we are on the same page...

who do you all have down for each role?

My roster/guess says...

me..diomedes

kat.. calchys

Bb..odysseus

LIS....?

some guy... argus

riranor... nestor

Edited by crazypainter

ok so I was wondering..even in the forum page you can see who posted last. so it is obvious who is in there. is this a problem?

And since we know that Someguy is a baddie should I go after him?

and to make sure we are on the same page...

who do you all have down for each role?

My roster/guess says...

me..diomedes

kat.. calchys

Bb..odysseus

LIS....?

some guy... argus

riranor... nestor

LIS is Apollo, is he not?

<(^-^)>

so are we gonna bring Riranor into our BTSG?

We have to predict their actions. And in order to predict their actions, we have to instruct "All achaeans" about what to do.

We need to get them all tonight, and we need someone to stand up as the figurehead and announce that they are an Achaean to give those instructions.

Will you make that sacrifice CP? I want Apollo to do it. I wanted Apollo to do it after the day post was made... BUT Apollo is nowhere to be found and is therefore screwing things up for us b/c we are running out of time to get the word out!

We have to predict their actions. And in order to predict their actions, we have to instruct "All achaeans" about what to do.

We need to get them all tonight, and we need someone to stand up as the figurehead and announce that they are an Achaean to give those instructions.

Will you make that sacrifice CP? I want Apollo to do it. I wanted Apollo to do it after the day post was made... BUT Apollo is nowhere to be found and is therefore screwing things up for us b/c we are running out of time to get the word out!

*Raises hand* I'll volunteer! Also, I was talking to Impervious...he hinted he was an indepdent god...just throwing that out there...*Shrugs*

<(^-^)>

Ok, First I need Kat to use her ability to find out what's going on tonight early.

After that, I want Kat to become the spokesperson for the group. We will need CP's Kill ability desperately later on in the game (thank you for volunteering though CP, you have demonstrated your dedication to the cause :)), and I wish we could have Apollo to play this game with us, b/c he is surely the most useful as a spokesperson.

So Kat, please check the actions, then I will have a message for you to post soon after.

Edited by Brandonb

beautiful and terrifiying. Medusa, two sides to one coin..could it be a clue? SG..medusa?

edit: and its not that i dont want o be spokeswoman or anything....Its just that I admire Brandon's ability to play mafia and

want us to win!

Edited by crazypainter