Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:02 AM

Ok, I know this is going out on a limb with some serious trust... but would anyone object to volunteering our Passwords so that one of us can go under each account and make the required consecutive posts? :huh: Of course, once the mission is accomplished, we could change our passwords to something else.

I'm not a fan of this idea. You have to accomplish it properly. The idea was that Odysseus would be unable to kill for a while. You're safe also for this time.

#92 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:06 AM

So you're saying it's allowed? :) If everyone agrees of course.

I understand that the idea was for him not to be able to kill for a while. However, this is gonna be tough trying to make it through when the Baddies are gonna be recruiting a new indy role nearly every day. Also, I have a question...

"Odysseus can kill and is vulnerable to be killed at Night once he is freed and Apollo is dead.... He must be the last Greek standing. Someone will sacrifice themself for Odysseus if he is targeted"

Does this mean that I am entirely invincible as long as I am shackled, and no one else must be sacrificed in my place if I am attacked UNTIL I am unleashed? Or that, Even while shackled, one of my colleagues must sacrifice themselves for me?

#93 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:39 AM

Well I just sent my pw to you brandon. Hows that for team playership?
I doubt you will run rampant with my name..
But as long as you are.let me know how it feels to be a friend of Dorothy's
as a st8 man.
I want yo to know the only reason I am doing this is cause I feel it will hurt everyone else's game too
if i am unable to play to the fullest. And I am annoyed at myself/construction for cutting off the juice
for much longer than anticipated.

Edited by crazypainter, 26 February 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#94 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:51 AM

So you're saying it's allowed? :) If everyone agrees of course.

lol, it's not allowed.

I understand that the idea was for him not to be able to kill for a while. However, this is gonna be tough trying to make it through when the Baddies are gonna be recruiting a new indy role nearly every day.

well then get your team voted. Also, 1 team can only have 3 maximum ever, and 2 Gods max at a time.

"Odysseus can kill and is vulnerable to be killed at Night once he is freed and Apollo is dead.... He must be the last Greek standing. Someone will sacrifice themself for Odysseus if he is targeted"

Does this mean that I am entirely invincible as long as I am shackled, and no one else must be sacrificed in my place if I am attacked UNTIL I am unleashed? Or that, Even while shackled, one of my colleagues must sacrifice themselves for me?

No one gets sacrificed until you are freed. I'll make a post about that.

#95 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:01 AM

lol, it's not allowed.

Sorry, it was an honest misinterpretation.
I thought your statement "You're safe also for this time." was in reference to that. My fault :wacko:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users