Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:27 AM

Hi Bb and Kat! You both can now use this forum for all communication for the game.

As for Calchus. You can PM me whenever you want during the Night and I'll send you a random action of the ones I've received. Good luck! ;)

#2 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:31 AM

It is possible for people to find this thread via my personal page. I don't think anyone will do that, but I'll make a warning.

#3 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:36 AM

It is possible for people to find this thread via my personal page. I don't think anyone will do that, but I'll make a warning.

:o They wouldn't! That's not cool :mad: Anyway...I guess I'll wait until near the end...that way I have more options to learn about :3 Lucky Brandon got the main role * <_< jealous*

<(^-^)>

#4 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:40 AM

:o They wouldn't! That's not cool :mad:

hehe, I might be wrong about that. I asked rookie if people would get an access denied message or something to that effect (maybe it doesn't even show up). If not I'll just patrol the threads. If you see someone reading it who shouldn't be here, just let me know B))

#5 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:56 AM

hehe, I might be wrong about that. I asked rookie if people would get an access denied message or something to that effect (maybe it doesn't even show up). If not I'll just patrol the threads. If you see someone reading it who shouldn't be here, just let me know B))

Will do Posted Image

<(^-^)>

#6 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:05 AM

Wow, this is INTENSE! Nice spin Itachi! This game appears VERY well structured.
1 Big question though. Does Persephone have the option to -stay, or move 1, or move 3- spaces tonight?

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders... man... How are you doing Kat?

Edit: And how do I made BTSC recruitment? RID or guess location or what?

Edited by Brandonb, 17 February 2009 - 03:08 AM.

#7 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:05 AM

Also, if Kat can foretell an action each night, does she get that action early enough for me to use it as one of my guesses?

#8 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:36 AM

I'm good actually *sips tea* I think its just cause you're a big role ;) I think it just works the normal RID way, put a name to a face *or avatar in this case* . Also, I can ask whenever I feel like it for a random action, and then you can base your action off of that...though we should give it until at least tomorrow morning...not everyone will have their PMs sent in already ;)

<(^-^)>

#9 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:11 PM

Hey Kat, you about ready to do your action spy? I forgot when the night ends.
Also, are you going to make any movement tonight?

#10 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:18 PM

*Snaps fingers* Movement! I completely forgot about that >.< And yeah, Itachi? Can we get a random action now?

<(^-^)>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users