Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

• Please log in to reply
708 replies to this topic

#651 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

nope still in Tartarus. this is Night 9 if I recall as we all have to move 1-3 spaces tonight. Thus making GC able to move last night (Night 8)

#652 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

nope still in Tartarus. this is Night 9 if I recall as we all have to move 1-3 spaces tonight. Thus making GC able to move last night (Night 8)

Ah, which means that GC actually made a successful attack on Riranor last night and killed him, despite what the host wrote, gotcha <_<

#653 Artificial I

Artificial I

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:13 PM

Nah, Nestor is blocking him. He will be stuck on the surface again. :)

Ok, so Nestor is keeping him on the surface, why does he need me to move him to the surface? It seems to me that both teams want GC on the surface.

#654 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:15 PM

Ok, so Nestor is keeping him on the surface, why does he need me to move him to the surface? It seems to me that both teams want GC on the surface.

GC is already on the surface.
They are trying to trick you into moving him, therefore putting him below the surface where he can attack us.

#655 Artificial I

Artificial I

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

They are trying to trick you into moving him, therefore putting him below the surface where he can attack us.

I don`t think it works that way. Basically I tell itachi where I want someone and he puts them there. If I tell him to move GC to the surface, he`ll probably just stay on the surface.

#656 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

Actually, we aren't, the info we received from itachi stated otherwise. So don't even go there. <_< and besides based on what I've seen, Hermes chooses where to place the player, so by having Hermes move GC to the surface would have done nothin.

#657 Artificial I

Artificial I

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

Actually, we aren't, the info we received from itachi stated otherwise. So don't even go there. <_< and besides based on what I've seen, Hermes chooses where to place the player, so by having Hermes move GC to the surface would have done nothin.

So again, it seems that both teams want GC on the surface for some reason.

#658 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:53 AM

Just waiting on those Baddies. Hopefully the night can be finalized before I go to sleep.

#659 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:07 AM

Night 9: Nestor's Influence

Nestor: You're working on a splendid victory, m'Lord.

Odysseus: Hmph. You should know better than to cast a foul curse on us with a loose tongue.

Nestor: Look around you... the evil aura down here has almost completely vanished. There's hardly anything left to worry about. We've almost sealed our victory. All thanks to that cunning wit of yours.

Odysseus smiled as he reached down, grabbed the hilt of his sword, and pulled it from Impervious2's fallen body. Imp2's corpse lifted a little from the tug, but then slid back down from the blade as Odysseus pulled it completely out from the fatal gash. Sending the blood flying from his blade and across a rock wall, Odysseus sliced through the misty air and skillfully slid the sword back into its sheathe.

Odysseus (with a wry look): I beg pardon, but don't deny your part in this. You've been nothing but a help my old friend. I feel as if I wouldn't have been able to best Imp2 tonight if not for your sage advice on his weak-spots. ...speaking of advice, what do you think GC is up to tonight? I know he's been on your mind as of late.

Nestor (beaming): Much obliged for the kind words... as for GC, he won't be able to find us tonight. I've made sure of that. It's difficult to explain, just take my word for it... he seemed to want to stay there anyway...

Odysseus: ...another night then. Another night and we'll finish him off for good.

Nestor: Indeed we shall. And then... m'Lord? What is it?

Odysseus: I was just thinking if that trap would be enough to fool Theseus.

Nestor: It was more than enough Odysseus. That one's seemed to have lost a bit of his mind being down here so long. Luck seems to have all but left him as well. Tonight, he's of no consequence. A.I. will stay safe as you predicted. ...come along now. Let's leave this one to rot.

Nestor held out a hand and gestured toward an, as of yet, untrod passageway inside Tartarus. The two veteran warriors calmly walked into it, leaving Imp2's body to the small scavengers emerging from the tiny crevices and shaded inlets in the hellish terrain of Tartarus. Those not actively hindering the intruders were taking advantage and delight in the spoils of the Achaean's successful insurrection. The most horrid and powerful monsters, once feared by all others, were now slain or weakened and those that did not hold much weight now sought to venture farther then they ever thought possible. Rapidly, Tartarus was changing, evolving, but fate had yet to reveal its finished form.

---

1) SomeGuy [Monster] -DEAD
2) Impervious [Olympian] -DEAD
3) LIS - DEAD
4) GC [Monster]
5) Prof. T -DEAD
6) dawh -DEAD
7) Kat [Human] -DEAD
8) Bb
9) RMZ -DEAD
10) ST -DEAD
11) Artificial I
12) Riranor
13) Impervious2 -DEAD
14) SG2 - [Monster]
15) twin bro
16) IDNE -DEAD
17) Kat2 - [Human]

Day 9 begins now. Thanks for playing (again) Impervious!

#660 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

Itachi, after the game's over, can all players view both the BTSC forums? I personally would love to enjoy comparing each nights actions. Should be fun. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users