BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

itachi-san

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Independents, it would seem that our roster is full for now. For that, I guess we're sorry. However, particularly for you, Hermes, the way that I achieved a win last game was to end the game unrecruited. I would begin considering that as a potential win condition for yourselves, with the sides being as they are. The creatures of Tartarus are capable of controlling the vote at this point, and I think it is unlikely that we will allow the Achaeans to make pleas. At the very least, it is unlikely that they will make any for the next 2 days.

Independents, it would seem that our roster is full for now. For that, I guess we're sorry. However, particularly for you, Hermes, the way that I achieved a win last game was to end the game unrecruited. I would begin considering that as a potential win condition for yourselves, with the sides being as they are. The creatures of Tartarus are capable of controlling the vote at this point, and I think it is unlikely that we will allow the Achaeans to make pleas. At the very least, it is unlikely that they will make any for the next 2 days.

I thought dawh was Hermes, and he's already dead.

Perhaps he was. I'm not positive. Regardless, if Hermes is dead, then I am talking to Perseus. His best chance of victory would be to do nothing, or attack an Achaean tonight. He will win at the same time as us if he goes unrecruited, and the best chance he has of that is for this to be a quick game.

if we all are so active..where is everyone?

edit..

I know they are in the secret forums..I just wish they were here!

Edited by crazypainter

if we all are so active..where is everyone?

edit..

I know they are in the secret forums..I just wish they were here!

HERE! :lol:

Are you going to join me in my lonliness?

Edited by IDoNotExist

HERE! :lol:

Are you going to join me in my lonliness?

:lol: , well, we know he sent in his actions...what's up with everyone else? Wasn't the 24 hour rule enforced last night?!?!

exactly. both hidden forums are still debating right now. I'll wait until they're both done ;)

Ok, but after this, the 24 hour thing is going to be stricter? Working around these times are getting rather confudling :P

ya know what.. oh wait

edit:

i just wanted to apologize for coming off aS a big air head.

I get to writing these posts and then forget pa rtway through

what point I was trying to make. Older does not always mean wiser.. or smarter.

I have thisv theory that we are born with a certain amount of RAM. As we age we must delete

info to take on ne w stuff. that must be happening to me. So am I forgiven?

Edited by crazypainter