BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

All I can say is a bandwagon on Day 1 never works in the good guys favor. My first couple posts where I voted for JS and stirred up the hornet's nest provide a few clues as to my affiliation. And I don't mean hidden letters or capitalizations. Just read what I wrote and why I wrote it. If afterward, you still feel like you should lynch me then we can talk about it more. Until then, I can only caution you against bandwagoning. Not everyone who is voting for me is good...

Edit: And in the spirit of the game, I would rather be lynched then blatently out my role. This game is only fun when secrets stay that way. There have to be consequences for rash actions. (Like lynching a goodie on day one because he wouldn't out himself, for example.)

dont forget host-kill :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Don't worry Impy... we won't kill you! ;)

Can my ability protect me against it?? :P

Edit: And in the spirit of the game, I would rather be lynched then blatently out my role. This game is only fun when secrets stay that way. There have to be consequences for rash actions. (Like lynching a goodie on day one because he wouldn't out himself, for example.)

Not blatantly SD... just a minor hint! That's what you used to say when you were a goodie before! :)

Edited by andromeda

...And there's always that.

andro, you've played in enough Mafias to know better. Has Kat done anything to warrant your blind trust? Let's just say she's bad and jumps in toward the end of the day, casts a vote for a good guy who already has a few votes (from some good and some bad people) and then you jump on to cast the majority vote. I'm not doubting your mafia skills but it's far from great strategy. Do you know any more or any less about Kat than you do me? Or SomeGuy? At least SG and I have been open to discussion (and several accusations) without ducking or shying away. We're here to try and get as much as we can out of this lynch and I don't think blindly following Kat is the best way to do that.

If this seems to some like an attempt to save my own skin, it is. I like my skin - it covers my body. Regardless, I hope some of you realize my point is most about tactic. Voting anyone into the majority like the last few posts did is just bad strategy.

Edit: SD got to it first, in shorter words, what is that you have that proves SD as a baddie. I may need to change my vote if you have any solid evidence. I won't vote on a haunch.

Edited by Zerep

All I can say is a bandwagon on Day 1 never works in the good guys favor. My first couple posts where I voted for JS and stirred up the hornet's nest provide a few clues as to my affiliation. And I don't mean hidden letters or capitalizations. Just read what I wrote and why I wrote it. If afterward, you still feel like you should lynch me then we can talk about it more. Until then, I can only caution you against bandwagoning. Not everyone who is voting for me is good...

Tactic, you called it, SD? Seems to me like an excuse for you to avoid having to give clues about your role, since after all, you might need to take another goodie's role :P Before I said that I was on the edge. Now I'm leaning towards guiltiness concerning you. I'm still unsure about Kat, but since no one seems to oppose what Andro claims to be, I'll take it that she is a goodie and knows what she is doing (you better know what you're doing, cpb ;) ).

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Star_tiger

4. Lost in space (LIS) - SomeGuy

5. Zerep (ZP) - voting for SomeGuy

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Social Darwin

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Social Darwin

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for andromeda

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Social Darwin

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for SomeGuy

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)- voting for Social Darwin

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Social Darwin

14. RainThinker (RT)- voting for Social Darwin

15. JarZe (JZ) - voting for Star_tiger

Tactic, you called it, SD? Seems to me like an excuse for you to avoid having to give clues about your role, since after all, you might need to take another goodie's role :P Before I said that I was on the edge. Now I'm leaning towards guiltiness concerning you. I'm still unsure about Kat, but since no one seems to oppose what Andro claims to be, I'll take it that she is a goodie and knows what she is doing (you better know what you're doing, cpb ;) ).

Have you actually read my first few posts? You're awfully quick to jump on the bandwagon and tempt others to do the same...

Have you actually read my first few posts? You're awfully quick to jump on the bandwagon and tempt others to do the same...

I have, and as I said way before, I wasn't sure whether you were a goodie or not from those posts. And, as I also said before, there is a few that I have my suspicions on, but you are still up there. I would be more than happy to remove my vote from you once I see something that proves of your innocence (other than your word :P ).

Another thing: Why are you still voting for SG?

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP) - voting for SomeGuy

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for andromeda

9. crazypainter (CP)

Oh my God! I think everyone has been chomping at the bit to get started! 10 pages of posts in less than a day? Wow! I quickly read through all the pages, but am still confused. One thing that sticks out for me is Social Darwin's amount of activity. That seems odd for a baddie, so I would guess that he is either good (or a bad player). Having played with him before, I know he's not a bad player, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not sure about SomeGuy but will try to even things up a bit just for the sake of avoiding a bandwagon.

edit: removed quotes

Edited by Twin Pop

I have, and as I said way before, I wasn't sure whether you were a goodie or not from those posts. And, as I also said before, there is a few that I have my suspicions on, but you are still up there. I would be more than happy to remove my vote from you once I see something that proves of your innocence (other than your word :P ).

Another thing: Why are you still voting for SG?

That's asking a bit much Star Tiger. All I have is my word. My action didn't show up in the Night Post, it was likely blocked or failed. There are several roles that did not appear in the post. Use process of elimination combined with what you think you know about Andro, JS, SG and the rest. Remember that I pushed for RID'ing Pyro and if we couldn't then lynching him. Perhaps you missed that whole convo with Andro (with whom you seem to share significant interest). We were saying the same thing Andro. Now you want to lynch me?

And my reason for voting for SG was well documented. Since I'm now in the majority, who should I change it to? You? Myself?

I know what I'm doing to help win this for the goodies. Do you? Andro??

Well now people will hopefully lay off me ;).

Andromeda has sort of convinced me for the time being, SD however, you were on my suspect list from earlier, and unfortunately your attempts to defend yourself have so far failed to convince me of your innoncence. Therefore:

1. Randro (RD)

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Social Darwin

9. crazypainter (CP)

Edit: I'm off to bed now, if things come up in the night I'll change in the morning.

Edit #2: ST I've just realised you get voted for 1st day in ALOT of games :rolleyes:

Edited by Joe's Student

That's asking a bit much Star Tiger. All I have is my word. My action didn't show up in the Night Post, it was likely blocked or failed. There are several roles that did not appear in the post. Use process of elimination combined with what you think you know about Andro, JS, SG and the rest. Remember that I pushed for RID'ing Pyro and if we couldn't then lynching him. Perhaps you missed that whole convo with Andro (with whom you seem to share significant interest). We were saying the same thing Andro. Now you want to lynch me?

And my reason for voting for SG was well documented. Since I'm now in the majority, who should I change it to? You? Myself?

Hmm, I was looking over my notes, and it looks like if you are a goodie, you can only be 2 goodies. I'll risk it, although once again, I am just leaning towards your baddieness and am still uncertain about it. I'm not doing a get-more-info vote because I'm not sure when I'm going to be on again, and I know that in about 2 hours, I won't have access to a computer until a long time after the end of the day. Another person that popped up was IDNE, but I could be paranoid...again :rolleyes:

1. Randro (RD) - voting for SomeGuy

9. crazypainter (CP)

I have been looking through and i am pretty convinced that someguy is bad based on some very informational posts

Hmm, I was looking over my notes, and it looks like if you are a goodie, you can only be 2 goodies. I'll risk it, although once again, I am just leaning towards your baddieness and am still uncertain about it.

You narrowed it down to two people based on the night post alone? That's impressive - and nearly impossible.

Take a good look at that roster above. Some of those guys voting for me are bad guys and elements. A near landslide on Day One should tell you guys something about the person being voted for. Some elements have BTSC and the bad guys have BTSC but all you good guys voting for me are doing it blindly.

I had a save ability and I used it on myself N1. That's why it didn't show up. It wasn't blocked/fail - I just wasn't attacked. So I kinda lied, but not about being good. I have one more save remaining but it won't get me out of this landslide lynch. I won't out myself more, but I think you guys could use a save at some point. Especially if the bad guys keep recruiting elements. Guys, wake up. Not everyone voting for me is good!!

Edited by Social_Darwin

Edit #2: ST I've just realised you get voted for 1st day in ALOT of games :rolleyes:

:lol: , so that's why my mafia dreams increased exponentially :P But really, something's wrong... <_<

randro, twin pop, LIS and zerep: Get your votes off of SG! I don't know what posts you are referring to that makes him seem suspicious, but you really ought to get your votes off of him. So far, he has proven himself as an important goodie, and since no one objected, I'll take it that he's innocent.

I'm still unsure about Kat, but since no one seems to oppose what Andro claims to be, I'll take it that she is a goodie and knows what she is doing (you better know what you're doing, cpb ;) ).

I'm glad you know who I am :D and I have no idea what I'm doing! :D

Remember that I pushed for RID'ing Pyro and if we couldn't then lynching him. Perhaps you missed that whole convo with Andro (with whom you seem to share significant interest). We were saying the same thing Andro. Now you want to lynch me?

The reason why I voted for you is because you voted for SG and he might be important, if tonight it turns out that he wasn't he dies! :lol:

I have been looking through and i am pretty convinced that someguy is bad based on some very informational posts

No... you have to read through not just look through ;) I'm leaning towards thinking that SG is good cause no one else is claiming what he is, so... he is goodie in my eyes!

OK you crybaby let's see what more Kat has to say!

9. crazypainter (CP)

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Kat

Edited by andromeda

You narrowed it down to two people based on the night post alone? That's impressive - and nearly impossible.

Take a good look at that roster above. Some of those guys voting for me are bad guys and elements. A near landslide on Day One should tell you guys something about the person being voted for. Some elements have BTSC and the bad guys have BTSC but all you good guys voting for me are doing it blindly.

I had a save ability and I used it on myself N1. That's why it didn't show up. It wasn't blocked/fail - I just wasn't attacked. So I kinda lied, but not about being good. I have one more save remaining but it won't get me out of this landslide lynch. I won't out myself more, but I think you guys could use a save at some point. Especially if the bad guys keep recruiting elements. Guys, wake up. Not everyone voting for me is good!!

Aah, now you being a baddie just rose a couple percents, although if you are telling the truth, someone else is lying their head off. From the looks of it, at least 1 person should be able to vouch for either SD or SG. I'm sorry if said person has already put in their comments concerning them, but I think that that is really important. Oh, and try not to out yourself ;)

SD: read the role descriptions carefully. And I didn't narrow it down to two people on the night post alone :rolleyes: There is like 10 pages of comments :P

:lol: , so that's why my mafia dreams increased exponentially :P But really, something's wrong... <_<

randro, twin pop, LIS and zerep: Get your votes off of SG! I don't know what posts you are referring to that makes him seem suspicious, but you really ought to get your votes off of him. So far, he has proven himself as an important goodie, and since no one objected, I'll take it that he's innocent.

By voting for him, they have objected. And so have I!

Star Tiger, I'm telling you I'm good. And, assuming I'm telling the truth (which I am), I'm starting to get the feeling you could care less. So my question to you is, are you the Mimc? Are you an Elemental? Either of those would want a good guy lynched at this point.

When I turn out to be a good guy, a lot of eyes will be on you. :unsure:

Something popped into my head, but not too sure about what it means: if SD is a baddie, wouldn't another baddie vouch for him on the ground that they have BTSC or said baddie spied on SD? So far, no one has said that SD was a definite goodie, just some "I thinks" and "SG looks more like a baddie". Of course, maybe the baddies don't want to risk it, since someone is bound to go against them (baddies claiming two goodie roles is a bit risky). Just a thought I thought I will put out there :P SD, I would recommend you do something that will prove your innocence faster. I might not be on for much longer, and I would really dislike lynching a goodie on the first day <_<

By voting for him, they have objected. And so have I!

Star Tiger, I'm telling you I'm good. And, assuming I'm telling the truth (which I am), I'm starting to get the feeling you could care less. So my question to you is, are you the Mimc? Are you an Elemental? Either of those would want a good guy lynched at this point.

When I turn out to be a good guy, a lot of eyes will be on you. :unsure:

I believe you SD but we need more votes on someone else, and like TP said it would be silly to post this much if you were a baddie cause then you'd have to be extra super careful what you are typing!

So goodies take those votes of SD and SG! We have gained enough information from them! :)

I'm off to bed now! Night... :)

Edited by andromeda

Why? Are you not doing the same thing to SD? They both have not displayed any suspicious moves, no one has been eager to answer my previous questions with an answer as to why SD is bad, and SD has done nothing, but provide his opinions about N1. If you can EXPLAIN to me what EVIDENCE you have then I'll change, AND only then.

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Kat

9. crazypainter (CP)

Why? Are you not doing the same thing to SD? They both have not displayed any suspicious moves, no one has been eager to answer my previous questions with an answer as to why SD is bad, and SD has done nothing, but provide his opinions about N1. If you can EXPLAIN to me what EVIDENCE you have then I'll change, AND only then.

I think it was pretty clearly said in the few posts before, and I may be wrong (I do misread sometimes :blush: ), but SD is claiming to be the role that SG is claiming, or the other one that, if SG is telling the truth, would cause SD to not vote for SG. I know it sounds confusing, but try reading SG's and comments on them very carefully. What really concerns me is that no one has stepped up to say anything, like SD is a definite baddie, or SG is lying... On top of that, Andro suddenly bursts out that SD might be innocent after all, in which, is once again lessening SD's chance of being baddie *bangs head against desk* All this confusion is really making my brain hurt...

After much thought (ok, not that much, but that's what I get after spending an hour on BD :P ) is that I agree with Andro about trying to put pressure on someone else. I already had my suspicions on Kat, but the whole SD incident dragged my attention away from her. It's only a small hunch, and SD seems to have a lot of votes on him anyways.

edit: I would also like to suggest those people to reconsider their votes on SG. He may well be a baddie, but I still believe he's the important goodie he's claiming to be, especially since the role he is claiming is rather hard to lie about. I'm not saying that SD is also a positive baddie (as I mentioned before, not too sure about him), but I'm just asking for you guys to reconsider :)

Edited by star_tiger

ok, I hesitate to say this because some will see this as a response to her "suspicions" on me, but I do not feel threatened by that nor is that the reason I am voting this way.

I have read through these posts and I am making my decision. I still have suspicions about andro and SD and dont know why people are trusting them, but S_T is the one looking baddie to me. Follow my lead if you want, but figure out for yourself.

I have nothing against SG right now and dont know why people are targeting him. I also don't understand the role he is claiming, so i missed something. I do not find him that suspicious right now though.

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Kat

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Star_tiger

Kat? Huh? I completely missed the reasoning for that one.

Edited by IDoNotExist

ok, I hesitate to say this because some will see this as a response to her "suspicions" on me, but I do not feel threatened by that nor is that the reason I am voting this way.

I have read through these posts and I am making my decision. I still have suspicions about andro and SD and dont know why people are trusting them, but S_T is the one looking baddie to me. Follow my lead if you want, but figure out for yourself.

I have nothing against SG right now and dont know why people are targeting him. I also don't understand the role he is claiming, so i missed something. I do not find him that suspicious right now though.

Any specific note that makes me look baddie-ish? I've looked back at my posts, and I don't see anything that might hint that I'm not the Defender I am. In any case, 1 need to get some sleep, so if I don't defend myself, it is because I'm getting the long-awaited nap, b4 I fall asleep in class...again. I'm afraid I will not be on again until long after 1 PM EST (stupid school field trip :P ).

edit: Someone must know who I am by now :rolleyes: