Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Supernatural II

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#1061 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:15 AM

You guys would probably have a blast peeking at ours too, although at some points it was kinda hectic. Not to mention IDNE and I messaged quite frequently outside of the BTSC forum.

In my opinion, I think we should keep the BTSC secret if only to protect the playing styles of individuals. If you know how each player operates in secret you remove some of the guess-work that is inherent to the game. I for one am against it, but I am also subject to majority rule. Protect the integrity of the game.

Edited by Social_Darwin, 07 March 2009 - 12:15 AM.

#1062 Zerep

Zerep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

Aw man. I knew we were going to lose, but that last day post got my hopes running- so teasing. Insane game overall. Best mafia I've played out of the 2 actual mafia I've been in :D Oh, and IDNE, that had to be the best baddie cover-up ever.

#1063 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:58 AM

That was such a cool and entertaining game!!! I had a lot of fun, I know it was long and all but it was still awesome.
I didn't trust IDNE from day 1, but we got confused with all the wording. TBH I never trusted IDNE and SD, I guess I'm gonna have to trust my gut a lot more next time ;)

Was it my inactivity that painted me a baddie in your eyes? I seriously had trouble getting on at the beginning of the game cause of holidays and weekends and stuff and it was so frustrating because it was my first time being a baddie and I was already being suspected because I wasnt playing like normal. -_-

#1064 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

So...I have to know. DID any of the baddies have an ability to make one of their own look like a goodie? Or was that just everyone's paranoia running wild :lol:

#1065 Twin Pop

Twin Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

Thanks for the fun game everyone! And thank you Impervious for a creative, well constructed mafia.

It was a total blast!

Levitator Gust

#1066 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

So...I have to know. DID any of the baddies have an ability to make one of their own look like a goodie? Or was that just everyone's paranoia running wild :lol:

No, that was something I made up. ;)

#1067 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

Yeah...Got everyone's paranoia going and making them suspect me again :lol:

#1068 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:04 PM

I'm still in another game that has no RDs listed - no idea how many factions and how many people in it too - headbanger

#1069 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

Was it my inactivity that painted me a baddie in your eyes? I seriously had trouble getting on at the beginning of the game cause of holidays and weekends and stuff and it was so frustrating because it was my first time being a baddie and I was already being suspected because I wasnt playing like normal. -_-

Nope. I had a strong feeling that SD and TP were baddies at the end of the game, and thought that TP was Gust, so SD died first. TP goes in the lynch, and then it's "go for the people that didn't claim a role, go for the people that've been accused, go for people I don't have BTSC with." It's why I claimed Quake (well, EARTH) on day one, albeit in code.

#1070 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

I don't think so... It was just something in your posts that was totally different from when you were a goodie. I have to admit though that in the middle of the game I was starting to trust you, but after that post about "All the information I've had is wrong" you were definitely a baddie for me, too bad I died the next night becuase of a failed plan.
Very well played though IDNE... And SD pretending to be pissed off at everybody for not believing him made him seem very very bad too... But you played good too.

Well everybody I'm looking forward on playing with/against you guys soon. See you there ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users