Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#31 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

so sorry if it has been said before but when in the night post coming?

I was wondering about that too? Who are we still waiting on!? <_<

#32 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:39 PM

I was wondering about that too? Who are we still waiting on!? <_<

I have to replace an inactive. sorry for the delay. after tonight though i an goign to be VERY strict on posting! Any PMs not recieved will result in the player not being able to act that night.

#33 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

I have to replace an inactive. sorry for the delay. after tonight though i an goign to be VERY strict on posting! Any PMs not recieved will result in the player not being able to act that night.

Who is being replaced? Have they been PM'ed?

Edited by IDoNotExist, 05 February 2009 - 09:42 PM.

#34 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:44 PM

Who is being replaced? Have they been PM'ed?

Pm'd now, IDNE we're waiting for you too...

edit: go ahead and PM actions to me and Izzy for the last few we're waiting for.

IDNE
Zrep
Social Darwin
and then Randro who is hopefully replacing frozen in fire.

Edited by Impervious, 05 February 2009 - 09:49 PM.

#35 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:12 PM

Pm'd now, IDNE we're waiting for you too...

edit: go ahead and PM actions to me and Izzy for the last few we're waiting for.

IDNE
Zrep
Social Darwin
and then Randro who is hopefully replacing frozen in fire.

I thought I had sent mine in early on, but I must have sent it to the wrong person. I am going to PM these people. My PM Sent Now.

#36 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

I thought I had sent mine in early on, but I must have sent it to the wrong person. I am going to PM these people. My PM Sent Now.

thank you much :)

#37 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

Randro has replaced Frost, and Liam has replaced FIF.

#38 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

Night 1: Mirrors

Someguy sat down in his chair. He was contemplating what he wanted to do for the evening. Unfortunately for
him, a figure loomed outside his window and a massive depression came over him like nothing he had ever felt before. Someguy thought to himself, “Screw it, I don’t want to do anything tonight.” And went to bed...

The Telekinetic knew his target. It jumped into its DB9 and raced across town to find him… Joe’s Student
was sitting on a bench overlooking the Santa Monica Beach. He found watching the waves and crowds of people on the pier relaxing. As he got up, a fishing pole flew towards him. He turned to see the Telekinetic
standing there with an evil grin. JS turned away quickly and ran towards the public restrooms to hide. As he entered he saw a familiar face… The Telekinetic followed JS to the restroom, throwing the people in its way left and right off the pier. As the Telekinetic entered the restroom, he saw nobody in there. In one quick motion he waved his hand and all the doors flew off the hinges. JS was nowhere to be found.

The Mimic exited the plane in Las Vegas. It didn’t want all that won money to go to waste. At it walked down the sidewalk of Las Vegas Blvd, it noticed Pyro and Hydro walking across the street…”Man I hate all these
rude people Hydro, Always bumping into you, can’t even say excuse me. It’s ridiculous!” Pyro said as another man bumped into him. Pyro’s eyes turned black and a small ball of fire began to form in its palm. Hydro grabbed Pyro’s hand and extinguished the flame. “Calm down Pyro, we don’t need to be seen.”…”Hmm that was interesting,” the Mimic though. In an instant, the Mimic had a fireball formed in its own hand.

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy
Roster
1) reaymond
2) Twin Pop
3) Someguy
4) Lost in space
5) Zerep
6) star_tiger
7) Kathleen
8) Joe’s Student
9) crazypainter
10) IDoNotExist
11) Social Darwin
12) Prince_Marth85
13) Andromeda
14) limeliam
15) Randro

day 1 ends at 4:00 My time.

#39 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:41 PM

Well that's... sad. However, I think that makes two games right in a row where I got targeted by baddies on night 1, and didn't die. Thank you for that, I suppose ;) Sounds to me like we might have some trouble from the mimic, though, if he's picking up kill abilities.

#40 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3698 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hahaha... I'm just hoping I won't mix up the posts for the two mafias I'm playing at the same time...

What are the odds SG? :D Seams like you're a confirmed gooddie yet again! :)

I'm off to bed and vote when I wake up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users