Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#21 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:47 PM

Guys... If there is no restriction of your power in your RD, that means there is no restriction.. ;)

:o I hope that statement was directed at the goodies :D

#22 Twin Pop

Twin Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:10 PM

Guys... If there is no restriction of your power in your RD, that means there is no restriction.. ;)

I wonder if that was really Shapeshifter pretending to be Izzy. :lol:

#23 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:42 PM

:o I hope that statement was directed at the goodies :D

At everyone. :P

#24 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:55 PM

Just so we all are on the same page...
Send your actions to for day or night to Izzy and if you have questions
send those to Impervious.
And As far as I know, we all have actions to send in each night right?

#25 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

OK I LOVE that this is set in Los Angeles! The traffic is a killer! Let me know if you want any info for locations that would be great. OH, Angel's gate in San Pedro would so rock!

Looks like your powers are restricted, why not mimic the traffic cop and clear it, you could just be a mere natural. :D I have PM'd, everyone can not worry about N1, I have god like powers to stop all actions :lol: , including the host.

I think more information is needed for the elements - how to recruit and anything relevant. Unless I am missing it somewhere
Otherwise they may have to patiently wait thill the end :rolleyes:

#26 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

Looks like your powers are restricted, why not mimic the traffic cop and clear it, you could just be a mere natural. :D I have PM'd, everyone can not worry about N1, I have god like powers to stop all actions :lol: , including the host.

I think more information is needed for the elements - how to recruit and anything relevant. Unless I am missing it somewhere
Otherwise they may have to patiently wait thill the end :rolleyes:

those who need to know, know.:D

#27 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

To get everyone up to speed:

Highway 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway (PCH): Intro post incident located near Sunset and PCH intersection.

Hollywood Blvd: Intro post incident located at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave.

Mastermind's lair located somewhere in the hills of Malibu

Levitator's house located in Burbank, CA

Sensor's house located on Mullholland drive just East of Interstate 405.

Vegas: Self explanatory (NOT IN CA :lol:)

#28 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

To get everyone up to speed:

Highway 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway (PCH): Intro post incident located near Sunset and PCH intersection.

Hollywood Blvd: Intro post incident located at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave.

Mastermind's lair located somewhere in the hills of Malibu

Levitator's house located in Burbank, CA

Sensor's house located on Mullholland drive just East of Interstate 405.

Vegas: Self explanatory (NOT IN CA :lol:)

Wow, I'm starting to get better at geo from playing mafia :P Impy, you'll be happy to know that I was taking mafia notes on you until I realized you were hosting :lol: Habits die hard ;)

#29 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

Yeah I was really confused about that too. Then I thought are you (LIS) trying to figure out who the mimic is? Then who would that make LIS?
But LIS is too good of a player to make a mistake like that and out himself...

#30 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:57 PM

so sorry if it has been said before but when in the night post coming?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users