Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Matrix Thrill-ogy

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#821 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

I am pretty sure that this can be balanced for another one - I'll change the theme though, definitely want to do Star Gate in March or Avatar
Writer needed though - would be nice to add some images too - I had no time....

Spoiler for Bon jour

I'll write no problem. Short stories are a hobby of mine and I can type about 75wpm (more with a good cup of coffee).

Let me know LIS.

#822 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:26 PM

Good game everyone, it was very fun, and good job humans!! And thanks Bb for the help

#823 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

Well thanks LIS, that was great! So good infact that I've been watching the films all over again, it got me in the mood B)) .

Good result everyone... GC, shame on you :P.

#824 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

Impy would have been lynched the next day cause I've found out who he is on night two! :P

Well darn, I'm sorry that it was wasted. I wish I had gotten caught up on the thread earlier in the night to let you know that he was gonna die anyway :P
And I gotta give props to twoaday for laying so low throughout the entire game! You actually kept your invincible role under wraps (no offense to you Ando, I know you needed to come out) and kept out of the crosshairs till the last day. Bravo.

#825 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3698 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

Well darn, I'm sorry that it was wasted.

It wasn't actually cause at least we were sure that a baddie died. There was a probability that Mouse will fail in he's attempt to find out who Impy was! But we got a confirmation from ST too! :D

And I gotta give props to twoaday for laying so low throughout the entire game! You actually kept your invincible role under wraps (no offense to you Ando, I know you needed to come out) and kept out of the crosshairs till the last day. Bravo.

I second that! And the hint that you have given me TAD convinced me to trust you! I wasn't sure what role you were but I knew I could trust you ;)

(no offense to you Andro, I know you needed to come out)

Non taken :P

Edited by andromeda, 13 February 2009 - 07:02 PM.

#826 renan

renan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:23 PM

I think i didnt say a single true sentence in this game since I joined it... :lol:

I like it very much... the btsc was great too!
I must admit: the agentes didnt won the game because I forgot to put on my glasses. Oh, here it is: B))
But now is too late. :P

#827 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:33 PM

I'll write no problem. Short stories are a hobby of mine and I can type about 75wpm (more with a good cup of coffee).

Let me know LIS.

Yeah - after that legal letter, I'm pretty sure your the guy for the 'post' - March on btw - no snowboarding :P

#828 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

It wasn't actually cause at least we were sure that a baddie died. There was a probability that Mouse will fail in he's attempt to find out who Impy was! But we got a confirmation from ST too! :D

Oh, I was already sure he was a baddie, that's why the second I finished catching up with the thread I asked Neo to kill him. Normally I would be more conservative with a night kill, but there was really no way to convince me he could have been an innocent at that point. I guess it was to my benefit to have been forced to catch up in the game and read all the posts. :P

#829 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

Yeah - after that legal letter, I'm pretty sure your the guy for the 'post' - March on btw - no snowboarding :P

I'm actually going snowboarding one week from tmw. Hopefully LotR and Supernatural will be completed by then.

It's my last chance to go snowboarding this season, so I'm takin the opportunity! :D

#830 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

I'm actually going snowboarding one week from tmw. Hopefully LotR and Supernatural will be completed by then.

It's my last chance to go snowboarding this season, so I'm takin the opportunity! :D

If you are not dead by then, I will take over for you in LotR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users