Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Matrix Thrill-ogy

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#811 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:22 AM

I have my womanly whiles ;)
But I am way outta practice.... :lol:

There's a joke in there somewhere ?? :rolleyes:

#812 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

No worries INDE I will teach you..

You think I can learn enough to wash all of this Newbieness off of me? ;)

#813 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:05 AM

That was a fun game! I almost got away with attacking myself and using a secret autosave to throw people off the track. Well..maybe almost. :)

Great game LIS! Well played everyone!

Nah... I was pretty sure when Randro said that he knows you're the Frenchmen.

How can you attack and autosave at the same time?? :lol: That's hilarious... *stands in front of the mirror - Freeze punk!* Hahaha...

Great game TP :) It was nice playing with you! :D Well... against you ;)

Edited by andromeda, 13 February 2009 - 01:06 AM.

#814 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:07 AM

Awesome game everyone, I really enjoyed playing...
I was off in a couple of the roles, but had many of them. All the role giveaway was pretty obvious.
Really looking forward in playing such a competitive mafia again.
Thanks LIS for an awesome game!

#815 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:46 AM

Thanks folks,
I found it too time consuming as a host - so watch out those 'thinking of doing it? Speedy typing and writing skills are in need of improvement - i'll decline a matrix theme for another one as the story is too distant a memory for me to work with.

I am keen to do - Star Gate in march some time
adding RID disabilities.

I could do with some suggestions and comments regarding plus/minus parts of the game

#816 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:04 AM

Thanks folks,
I found it too time consuming as a host - so watch out those 'thinking of doing it? Speedy typing and writing skills are in need of improvement - i'll decline a matrix theme for another one as the story is too distant a memory for me to work with.

I am keen to do - Star Gate in march some time
adding RID disabilities.

I could do with some suggestions and comments regarding plus/minus parts of the game

Well, since we don't have the complete list of all the goodie-baddie abilities I can't be precise, but I think that the goodies were way too protected! I was constantly autosaved by Ceraph and Neo was protected by Trinity, while Trinity was protected by Mouse... I don't know about the baddies though but we were quite well covered :)

Oh and the Cypher lynch was a good one cause he joined the baddies ;) (This one was for the other players)

I wish if there could be some more hidden daytime abilities...

#817 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:13 AM

Well, since we don't have the complete list of all the goodie-baddie abilities I can't be precise, but I think that the goodies were way too protected! I was constantly autosaved by Ceraph and Neo was protected by Trinity, while Trinity was protected by Mouse... I don't know about the baddies though but we were quite well covered :)

Oh and the Cypher lynch was a good one cause he joined the baddies ;) (This one was for the other players)

I wish if there could be some more hidden daytime abilities...

I think the spying gives too much confidence too - especially with protection - you can stick your neck out, in your case right out. :)
There was meant to be a hieracachy approach to kills of freed humans...Morpheus, mouse was 50/50 Trinity, Neo and Frenchman - I think they had too much to do
that is why they got spy and role copy, which I'll incorperate in one role next time
Smith was powerful, and will choose an agent to die for him instead next time. he had a secret of using deleted agents secrets

I like the idea of day abilities, have to make sure it does not kill the conversation.. actually there was a one of day lynch escape unused, there were he usual self saves used but wasted - I'll reduce the powers a little IDNE was blocking well

Also I should have punished more for the RIDs = kill if I get PM from other faction the day it is revealled, so CP, Mouse, IDNE would have gone quick - that's one day ability (for the baddies :lol: ).

Blocking JZ's kill on SD/Apoc made a big difference - though he paid him back by capturing him..

Just as well the Frenchamn could not expose his abilities too early - that would expose him too. If he used Persophone - he may have made it harder - he was ID'd anyway

Considering the agents nearly lynched tad t one point - would have been different

My overall thought.. if the spy on TP had worked, and the N1 kill ahd got through it would have changed it considerably.
Als0 if TP could kill N1 and have other players as opposed to a single faction

I am pretty sure that this can be balanced for another one - I'll change the theme though, definitely want to do Star Gate in March or Avatar
Writer needed though - would be nice to add some images too - I had no time....
Spoiler for Bon jour

#818 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

I have a question for the Agents. Specifically, after you knew my role on N1, how did I manage to get past N3? I figured the only thing I could hope to do was to sound like I had a self save (I did, but 1 time use, and I used it N2), and hope you went elsewhere, but I thought for sure with Andromeda out in the open like that you'd have targeted me somewhere along the line. Was the goodies trying to call me the Merovingian what saved me?

#819 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

I have a question for the Agents. Specifically, after you knew my role on N1, how did I manage to get past N3? I figured the only thing I could hope to do was to sound like I had a self save (I did, but 1 time use, and I used it N2), and hope you went elsewhere, but I thought for sure with Andromeda out in the open like that you'd have targeted me somewhere along the line. Was the goodies trying to call me the Merovingian what saved me?

Nope. We considered that though. I don't know what happened before I joined(read the discussion, but really double catching up) but we had to kill Switch for taking up the role(worked for a short while only :P ), then I had to kill ST(mouse sorry), as she had a chance of finding out Izzy2.0's ID and the next night we suspected Andro was coming after me, so thw 2 of us were busy diverting. You were always in our sights(because we had to reach Andro) but we were completely tied up. We tried various combinations to no avail(We had great fun choosing which secret ability to use though :lol: ).

Thanks for the fun guys! Especially Jarze and Renan, it would have been a whole lot fun if Andro(BLast you :P ) hadn't spied PT and Imp hadn't been killed. But well, in the end it was fun. :D

#820 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

Nope. We considered that though. I don't know what happened before I joined(read the discussion, but really double catching up) but we had to kill Switch for taking up the role(worked for a short while only :P ), then I had to kill ST(mouse sorry), as she had a chance of finding out Izzy2.0's ID and the next night we suspected Andro was coming after me, so thw 2 of us were busy diverting. You were always in our sights(because we had to reach Andro) but we were completely tied up. We tried various combinations to no avail(We had great fun choosing which secret ability to use though :lol: ).

Thanks for the fun guys! Especially Jarze and Renan, it would have been a whole lot fun if Andro(BLast you :P ) hadn't spied PT and Imp hadn't been killed. But well, in the end it was fun. :D

Impy would have been lynched the next day cause I've found out who he is on night two! :P And then on night three the baddies diverted me from TP (secret block) and I randomly landed on Joe and gained BTSC with him! Thanks baddies! :D

AND then I tried to spy on GC... you've guessed good! <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users