Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Matrix Thrill-ogy

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#31 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:23 PM

back on topic now. If Neo plays his cards well, we have a shot at winning. i got lucky as the vigilante and got mafia kills with both night i attacked. We just have to make sure we don't out too much to the agents or Merovingian.

#32 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:24 PM

back on topic now. If Neo plays his cards well, we have a shot at winning. i got lucky as the vigilante and got mafia kills with both night i attacked. We just have to make sure we don't out too much to the agents or Merovingian.

I was just about to mention...
Goodies, make sure you don't mention ANY of our actions, unless it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I will personally say that in Mafia O/S, the baddies probably had an advantage earlier on, because of what people were saying about their night actions :)

#33 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

I was just about to mention...
Goodies, make sure you don't mention ANY of our actions, unless it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I will personally say that in Mafia O/S, the baddies probably had an advantage earlier on, because of what people were saying about their night actions :)

Not just our actions, but our abilities too... Please be very carefull!!

#34 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:23 PM

I need ONE more confirmation.. replacement may be necessary - we'll see
Lets not dissect other games here without posting matter to this thread.
fanQ

I did say it starts tonight - N1 is on, some PMs are in, we can jump ahead of it gets sorted, but I will need them in soon (1hr 40mins +/-)

#35 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:30 PM

Lets not dissect other games here without posting matter to this thread.
fanQ

I did say it starts tonight - N1 is on, some PMs are in, we can jump ahead of it gets sorted, but I will need them in soon (1hr 40mins +/-)

Sent my Confirmation comment and PM. Whos confirmation do you need?

#36 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

Think he means me. I'm in! Muahahahahahahaha. :ph34r:

Edit: PM sent.

Edited by Social_Darwin, 04 February 2009 - 09:40 PM.

#37 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Yeah, maybe someone here knows why that person hasn't been able to reply your message...
Can you tell us who he is???
And his role??? :lol: ;) :P

#38 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:17 PM

I would like to remind us players that just because someone types out a message saying what they are going to do, that does not mean they are going to do it. Ive seen conversations amongst baddies and goodies alike about who to save and kill. I didnt take the bait and ended up saving a goodie. Its all about cunning if we are to survive inside the matrix..

#39 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:44 PM

I would like to remind us players that just because someone types out a message saying what they are going to do, that does not mean they are going to do it. Ive seen conversations amongst baddies and goodies alike about who to save and kill. I didnt take the bait and ended up saving a goodie. Its all about cunning if we are to survive inside the matrix..

That is the main reason why people do it in the first place: to keep the mafia second-guessing the goodie's actions (are they going to do the obvious, or not?). There are still some things that are best left unsaid, although there definitely are times that it's better to hint/say who to save/kill/spy. I just wanted to make sure no one acts too rashly concerning actions :)

#40 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:11 PM

Yeah, maybe someone here knows why that person hasn't been able to reply your message...
Can you tell us who he is???
And his role??? :lol: ;) :P

:lol: :lol:
I'll be able to replace if needs be...
Lets have all your actions and I post after 22 hrs,
GAME ON - Cognitive psychology is your friend/enemy :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users