Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Matrix Thrill-ogy

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#21 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

One use each, if twin #1 used, Indep. has less chance with twin #2 and v/v. so he must judge when to use - like bullets, they are spent and not reused

Thank-you for clearing it up!

I don't understand why people think we're at a disadvantage because we have less killing roles. I mean, I've seen the killing roles mess the goodies up just as bad as the Mafia or the Independents did. I think having the one killing role is for the best, especially if he can choose when to kill. Since he doesn't know who his targets are he is more likely to accidentally kill a goodie than a baddie. So, the fact that only Neo can kill (and is pretty invincible) is likely going to help us.

I agree. I still remember from James Bond a long time ago, when all the goodie killing roles did the mafia jobs on the first night, creating 4? goodie deaths and no baddie ones. Although there might be a slight disadvantage in the future, it helps a lot to not have too many killing abilities in the beginning to maintain a large number of goodies D

#22 Twin Pop

Twin Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

I think the game is pretty well balanced. We may actually have the advantage since there are so many goodies. The baddies have one group kill, the Frenchman has a kill, and we have Neo's kill. We need to be accurate with our lynches and rely on our spying roles to out the baddies and independent.

#23 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

I think the game is pretty well balanced. We may actually have the advantage since there are so many goodies. The baddies have one group kill, the Frenchman has a kill, and we have Neo's kill. We need to be accurate with our lynches and rely on our spying roles to out the baddies and independent.

I agree. Looks like alot of fun! Lets do this!

#24 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

Considering he Merothingyone does not know roles, he has a chance of killing mafia too, also there are enough other abilities for the goodies.
Mafia o/s three one off saves where used up N1 (first night nerves regular old and new players - all paranoia), and one once only save was used N3 to save the Vig, rather than the Doctor - opps no doc next night! cant help the paranoia - everyone wants to play beyond N1, everyone one wants to somehow have their 15 mins of fame, and unsung heroes never get the girl
there are ways to win and easy ways to loose - misuse of ability and not making your point and being to open with info just paints a target permanently on your back. The baddies need to be kept guessing for the goodies to win.
Good luck

#25 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:15 PM

I knew the MAFIA O/S issue was gonna pop up sooner or later... That was a disaster for us goodies, so I guess less kill roles means we can make less mistakes this time... Please let's think our moves better!

#26 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:16 PM

Considering he Merothingyone does not know roles, he has a chance of killing mafia too, also there are enough other abilities for the goodies.
Mafia o/s three one off saves where used up N1 (first night nerves regular old and new players - all paranoia), and one once only save was used N3 to save the Vig, rather than the Doctor - opps no doc next night! cant help the paranoia - everyone wants to play beyond N1, everyone one wants to somehow have their 15 mins of fame, and unsung heroes never get the girl
there are ways to win and easy ways to loose - misuse of ability and not making your point and being to open with info just paints a target permanently on your back. The baddies need to be kept guessing for the goodies to win.
Good luck

ah don't forget about the one who just did nothing :)

#27 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

ah don't forget about the one who just did nothing :)

Yea, I screwed up pretty badly on that one too.

#28 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

Yea, I screwed up pretty badly on that one too.

Do I really have to talk about my bad playin in Mafia O/S :blush:

#29 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

Do I really have to talk about my bad playin in Mafia O/S :blush:

Here is our chance to right wrongs and make amends! We'll do better this time. Baddies, you're going down! :angry:

#30 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:23 PM

Here is our chance to right wrongs and make amends! We'll do better this time. Baddies, you're going down! :angry:

AMEN!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users