Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia Olde Style

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

#461 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:53 PM

Thank you, GC :) I'm glad to have heard that. Yeah, this was a fun game, and I loved being the Indie. Maybe it'll happen again some day.

#462 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Congrats SG! You really deserved to win this one. Too bad, I didn't take the safer option of arresting Imp. We could have atleast extended the game.

JS, yet again you ruin me. I will not forget this. :P We have ourselves to blame here, but an independent winning is really good for Mafia. Thanks for that SG, if only we hadn't lynched PM.. :(

I didn't mean for the mafioso, I meant for the mafia games. :P

And finally, Thank you LIS for hosting and finally seeing an independent win. :D

#463 lemonymelon

lemonymelon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

Sweet game.. well done, SG! it was fun playing with everyone, though i got lynched on day one hehe
it was good playing a classic style mafia - thanks for being a great host, LIS!

#464 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

Sweet game.. well done, SG! it was fun playing with everyone, though i got lynched on day one hehe
it was good playing a classic style mafia - thanks for being a great host, LIS!

Great Game guys! :lol: Thanks for my first real mafia experience, I learned alot! Great hosting, LIS, can't wait to be apart of the next one! Any hints and tips are welcomed :D

#465 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:07 PM

Great Game guys! :lol: Thanks for my first real mafia experience, I learned alot! Great hosting, LIS, can't wait to be apart of the next one! Any hints and tips are welcomed :D

I thought you played well for your first go, don't worry man!

And GC: sorry :blush: . But once a Trojan, always a Trojan! And on that note you smarmy Greek :P, we will prevail in the end, remember that, Troy will rule once again!

:lol:

Edited by Joe's Student, 03 February 2009 - 06:08 PM.

#466 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:32 AM

I thought you played well for your first go, don't worry man!

And GC: sorry :blush: . But once a Trojan, always a Trojan! And on that note you smarmy Greek :P , we will prevail in the end, remember that, Troy will rule once again!

:lol:

That's utterly impossible as long as I favor the mighty Achaeans. :P And I see you have made SD also my eternal enemy, I have found that out. He's joined KHM to torment me, but I won't let you and SD have the satisfaction of defeating me. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users