BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Olde Style

Guest Lost in space

I had an option of a Save or a Block. And yeah, Imp. is good like that... Scary from this side of the game ;) I have to say though... we got screwed (bad) at the beginning of the game by everyone outing themselves like that. It was especially bad with so many pairs of people that could back up each other's stories. There's got to be a rule against that somewhere...

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's a problem going way back, people outing themselves to corner baddies. It sorta started in Sinistral's Pirate Ship Mafia, and since then no one's been able to come up with the perfect fair and efficient solution to it. But yeah it caused a problem with us too. What really killed us was reaymond blocking Kat, we didn't realise it at the time but it set us back I think, especially because it outted her as the thief.

ANd I got really lucky with that hint I left, it was lucky no one scrutinised me any more than that after.

Edit: Was good to play Mafia again like it was back in the days :)

Edited by Joe's Student

I had my doubts with JS and SG... You both had my head spinning :huh:

I knew I screwed the goodies when I mixed Imp and IDNE, but lynching all those goodies was terrible for us.

I really had fun on this one, all the names made it kind of confusing too. Very entertaining!

Congratulations, SG! Lovely dance at the end of the night post ;)

Although I died very earlier on, the short time I did play was very fun and suspenseful. I haven't had to us my brain so much in a long time :lol: Good job to SD and IDNE who surprised me very much on their first mafia, and JS for managing to be off the hit list for quite some time :D

Thanks most of all to LIS, who is a fantastic host and writes amazing night and day posts, and who put in a lot of effort to create and run this game! Whoot, whoot!

Wow! Over already. Congrats SG. Great game everyone. Twas very amusing and never trust JS again :P

Special thanks to LIS for taking his time and patience in dealing with it all. Hope to play soon as I have a few days off.

Did everyone know who I was from the beginning. I accidently made it obvious in post #39. It was hard for me to remember the abilities. Again thanks to all, and hope to play soon. I shoulda done better. ;)

I had an option of a Save or a Block. And yeah, Imp. is good like that... Scary from this side of the game ;) I have to say though... we got screwed (bad) at the beginning of the game by everyone outing themselves like that. It was especially bad with so many pairs of people that could back up each other's stories. There's got to be a rule against that somewhere...
We'll have to vanilla people that out themselves - or give the mafia an extra kill ?? and the independent more too save or block ?? Edited by Lost in space

Congrats SG! You really deserved to win this one. Too bad, I didn't take the safer option of arresting Imp. We could have atleast extended the game.

JS, yet again you ruin me. I will not forget this. :P We have ourselves to blame here, but an independent winning is really good for Mafia. Thanks for that SG, if only we hadn't lynched PM.. :(

Congrats SG! You really deserved to win this one. Too bad, I didn't take the safer option of arresting Imp. We could have atleast extended the game.

JS, yet again you ruin me. I will not forget this. :P We have ourselves to blame here, but an independent winning is really good for Mafia. Thanks for that SG, if only we hadn't lynched PM.. :(

I didn't mean for the mafioso, I meant for the mafia games. :P

And finally, Thank you LIS for hosting and finally seeing an independent win. :D

Sweet game.. well done, SG! it was fun playing with everyone, though i got lynched on day one hehe

it was good playing a classic style mafia - thanks for being a great host, LIS!

Great Game guys! :lol: Thanks for my first real mafia experience, I learned alot! Great hosting, LIS, can't wait to be apart of the next one! Any hints and tips are welcomed :D

Great Game guys! :lol: Thanks for my first real mafia experience, I learned alot! Great hosting, LIS, can't wait to be apart of the next one! Any hints and tips are welcomed :D

I thought you played well for your first go, don't worry man!

And GC: sorry :blush: . But once a Trojan, always a Trojan! And on that note you smarmy Greek :P, we will prevail in the end, remember that, Troy will rule once again!

:lol:

Edited by Joe's Student

I thought you played well for your first go, don't worry man!

And GC: sorry :blush: . But once a Trojan, always a Trojan! And on that note you smarmy Greek :P , we will prevail in the end, remember that, Troy will rule once again!

:lol:

That's utterly impossible as long as I favor the mighty Achaeans. :P And I see you have made SD also my eternal enemy, I have found that out. He's joined KHM to torment me, but I won't let you and SD have the satisfaction of defeating me. :P