Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia Olde Style

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

#21 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:12 AM

Pm sent in, this is gonna be awesome! :D

#22 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:26 AM

Just in case//...I can be a back up!

#23 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:08 AM

I'm going to sleep and return at 1000 in MST. I think by then something will be progressive. I wish I could predict the outcome. That would mean that my ESP is up to par. YUK , :lol: YUK. :D
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#24 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:36 AM

I asked if by "Classic" you meant "Classic Mafia" but you never replied. :(

Have no excuse for missing your sig. though. :(

Damn. :(

Sorry I did not check it till later, I only had BD open to write up the intro, PM etc - but we full way before... pls don't hate me!

#25 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

It's good for us innocents if the doc and healer obtain BTSC the very first night. Going in that direction, Doc/Healer both of you should save impervious tonight.

He could be Mafia but with him being targeted the first night so very often :P , it wouldn't be a bad idea if you guys saved him and obtained BTSC. ;)

#26 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:47 AM

It's good for us innocents if the doc and healer obtain BTSC the very first night. Going in that direction, Doc/Healer both of you should save impervious tonight.

He could be Mafia but with him being targeted the first night so very often :P , it wouldn't be a bad idea if you guys saved him and obtained BTSC. ;)

I think that's an awesome idea. The sooner the Goodies obtain BTSC the better.

#27 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:16 PM

Darn I missed on a lot of posts! :o
Anyways, I PM'ed my action during the weekend, let's se how this comes out on the first night...
Hopefully there won't be any goodie-goodie kills...

#28 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:42 PM

Doc/Healer save me! That'll be good for the goodies ;)

#29 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:00 PM

Folks - there are some delays, Wife is sick, I have to go to school meeting - Might as well make an evening of it.

First night is usually a quick guess but I posted late for a Sunday. - I'll do the day post when back, or during my morning - so you have till then. We catch up in the lynch I guess

Posted Image
Clarity on suicide bomber Ann Gerry; in the lynch - it is the last person that voted, including no vote as last, not the last to have voted for her.

Edited by Lost in space, 26 January 2009 - 04:02 PM.

#30 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:33 PM

Edit: It's Social Darwin, not Sound Darwin.

Cant wait to rock this old skool!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users