BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Olde Style

Guest Lost in space

Welcome to Blisinden..... said the sign as the failed prosecutor Ada Charnz drove down off the highway and on to the slip road. Ada was never one for slowing down in life or driving,

perhaps that's why she lost her job; being too quick off the mark, judgmental, compulsive and irrational. Now as she came out of the tight curve and raced along in her almost antique but well maintained racing green Mk1 E-TypeJaguar she was asking for trouble. Out of a hidden siding came the sheriff in a aging black and white that should have been retired and replaced, maybe the sheriff too. Sirens and lights screaming and blaring as he closed up on the Jaguar. Ada kept her head and decided trouble from day one was not the best option here... She may need the sheriff's hep if she was to obtain work in the town. She settled the on the spot fine and battered her eyelashes and gave an enigmatic smile while promise to be a good girl. Sheriff Nick Ezee uttered to himself, "perhaps I can make a new lady friend" as he walked away. It had been a respectful while since the wife had died, it was time to think about making some moves. Agile and slick was in his bind, was the body willing?

Well it had been a long day for the citizens of Blisinden; starting with a 4am sunrise at the end of a hard weekend the gentle folk and villains alike had spent themselves celebrating the presidents inauguration. These are a partying people and they will find a reason to get into the 'spirit' of things or make one. The sun was going down and the clouds had begun closing in. First caressing the distance mountains then lowering themselves softly on the hills to roll along. Aprroaching the town, the clouds were cold, grey and promising rain.

That was not the only damper on the weekend, as the towns people made their way to their homes and cautiously think about starting a new day tomorrow. Some had decided it was time to make a difference. Vic Toreous The owner of many properties in the town had had enough. He would turn vigilante and take back the properties he was loosing to the mafia. He was sure he could win it all back. After all he had managed to help (deviously) to have Mayor Jan Itorr win on the promise of cleaning up the town. Supporting the vigilante, though he never knew, was the local Martial Arts expert Jite Qwandoe.

Others too were anxious and chomping at the bit. Doctor I.Makuwel was also doing his best to cautiously keep his eyes and ears open, if needed he would hopefully be nearby. There was also a town healer Paul Itov, who had given up conventional medicine and had 'practised' in his own way. Once a doctor himself, the Medical Examiner Reg E Strarr, was ready to be available to hand his findings to the sheriff.

Two more - Ivor Biknoze and Inspector Lukiman where spying and prying as much as they could to find out who the malevolent bunch of thugs could be. An enraged woman Ann Gerry who was determined to avenge her sons needless and early death. Ready to commit suicide and take one of those crass moronic delinquents with her.. if she could find the right moment and the courage.

Five gangsters sit down and discuss a plan. Head of 'the family' Don Wundering gives a sideways glance to the bank roller B.A.Lendurr, and puts a contract on the table - not the kind that you read. A contract that means one of the town folk will not recover from the celebrations. Arty Chowkes the goon was eager to get to work while thief Lester Leevuwiv rummages around. Keeping his eye on his pals was a female trained in Ninja tactics Bo de Garde

Tonight and every night 'the mob' will act. In the cold light of day and every day 'a mob' will act. You know what to do - you know when to do it.. NOW

PMs are on their way as we speak - - CONTIRM AND GET ACTIONS IN ASAP...

ALL players have secret/extra ability... Innocents have on kill role only - they need to act and think carefully

Secret - everyone has one (Block/save/spy/kill and vote rigging included).... except those that are not posting two post per lynch with substance .... if repeated then 2/3 chance of ability and so on till you vanilla then die

Role reveal by self will mean 50/50 chance of ability reduction that night

Innocents and Mafia have one Freemason each - they know who they are but not each other,.. One dies, the other dies too.

Mafia Win when independent is dead and the innocents are dead (or overpowered) - Have BTSC - know who the suicide bomber is. Elect an Innocent to kill every night

Don - Cool under pressure and will stake steps to control the town.

Bank Roller - Likes to invest here there and everywhere - with the mobs money.

Thief - into everything literally - chock your wallet if you see him around.

Bodyguard - Brutal so watch what you say when the don is around.

Goon - does as he is told. Well, tries to.

Innocents Win when the Mafia and Independent are dead no BTSC unless....

Doc and healer meet at night

Inspector discovers spy.

Vigilante] - Kills at night. Can not die Night one, can not accidentally kill defender. Can not die while protected by the defender who he does not know.

Defender - Knows the Vigilante, keeps safe 100% at night, can not save any other.

Inspector - PMs me a player name 2/3 chance sucess.

Doc - saves any player any night - if self 50/50 chance of fail.

Healer - saves - 2/3 chance.

Spy - picks a player - I give role - Known by the suicide bomber.

Medical Examiner - 2/3 chance of discovering the dead's ID (day action).Can not tell the classified information to general public. I PM the Sheriff of sucess (Max two people will know the ID of dead only)

Sheriff - can arrest during day to prevent lynch, player is 100% safe that day and night (50/50 reveal next day) PM player name before end of day, not the same player twice in a row. Can not arrest self

Mayor - can choose to end the day vote early twice - (notes last accepted post number to stop vote) - host will lynch there and then.. (even if Host is asleep )

Suicide bomber - If lynched, player last to vote has 1/3 chance to live too by choosing a wire to cut (role will be revealed) - killed at night 2/3 chance of exploding and killing attacker - choosing wire)

Independent - win as last man standing or if kills vigilante.

Failed Prosecutor - Kills every night after N1

Host Lost in Space

1 - Prince Marth

2 - Peace*out

3 - IDoNotExist

4 - Sound Darwin

5 - Rainthinker

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student

8 - JarZe

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

11 - akaslikster

12 - Lemonymelon

13 - Impervious

14 - Kat

15 - Riranor

16 - Star Tiger

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aka - there are and will be no clues - but does give names so you may have to refer to it for role ability

Man... I wanted to play an old school mafia! :( I didn't notice the sign up thingy in your signature :(

Since we live one time zone apart you could have told me :rolleyes:

I didn't look at the signature <_<

- I feel as bad as when i did not join the bandwagon N1 in X-men, so would have helped us.. l

Sorry Andromeda - thought you had given it a break, then saw you were in SWM2 this morning - Brainden addiction double whammy!

get your back up (role) :lol:

Aka - there are and will be no clues - but does give names so you may have to refer to it for role ability

- I feel as bad as when i did not join the bandwagon N1 in X-men, so would have helped us.. l

get your back up (role)

:lol:

Sorry Andromeda - thought you had given it a break, then saw you were in SWM2 this morning - Brainden addiction double whammy!

Nope I posted this and then I decided to drop out of SWM II and did and then started reading through X-men rematch again and got upset when I run into a certain post, yet again and I wanna play mafia because it's fun and I love it, but X-men rematch still upsets me and I know that I'm boring you with all my whining so... I'm OUT! :(

No mafia until I manage to read X-men without being upset... I don't think that will ever happen though because it's written black on... er... light-grayish-blue.

And stop quoting me and answering on my posts... :(

Edited by andromeda

Oh PHEW. I was worried that I wasn't going to be in any Mafias for a while, and then two started up. This one looks interesting. I kind of like the Secret Abilities thing. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this, too.

Oh PHEW. I was worried that I wasn't going to be in any Mafias for a while, and then two started up. This one looks interesting. I kind of like the Secret Abilities thing. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this, too.

Too true. Gosh, mafia addiction is really starting to get into my head :P

Role confirmed and action sent. :) I can't wait to start! :D

Hiya, Can i be a back-up? thx =)
Okay - I'll Update the list later

Or you can

Or they can

Izzy it was on your facebook and on my sig till I changed it

Assume Back up is Okay - on a first to reply if we need it - I hope not

Andro - forget the X-men rematch - We all want to win in style, and something you are seeing/reading others may not - Over analyzing (sorry -your words again). What if/why did/why didnt - most are here for the thrill and the fun. Not the dissection of a game...

Okay we move on from that and get those actions in... confirmations at least if you do not want to act...

FanQ - I'll be in bed soon - but at least I don't have to worry about dying -

I asked if by "Classic" you meant "Classic Mafia" but you never replied. :(

Have no excuse for missing your sig. though. :(

Damn. :(

Sorry I did not check it till later, I only had BD open to write up the intro, PM etc - but we full way before... pls don't hate me!