BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia II

I think your logic is flawed RT.

If I am bad, IDNE is good or independent.

If I am good, IDNE is bad or independent.

If I am independent, IDNE is good, bad, or independent.

There are 7 spy roles: 2 good, 1 bad and 4 independent. This means he has a 2/7 chance of being good, a 1/7 chance of being bad, and a 4/7 chance of being independent. Odds are he is independent. Which means, I am either good, bad or independent. By lynching me, you find out nothing except who I am.

Let's lynch a baddie! Let's lynch the BAnDwagoners who are the most likely to be bad!

One thing: why would an independent be so willing to lynch you, whether you are good, bad, or independent? If he are a goodie, Boba can get rid of you in the night. If he is Jabba, he doesn't need to kill you, just identify you. If he's an independent pilot, I doubt that IDNE would take such a risk and put himself into the spotlight before he is even put on a side. But from your previous posts, I am starting to have second thoughts myself. I shall re-read some posts and see if I can find out who's telling the truth and who's lying *bangs head against desk* This has proven to be more brain-racking than my school homework :P

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your logic is flawed RT.

If I am bad, IDNE is good or independent.

If I am good, IDNE is bad or independent.

If I am independent, IDNE is good, bad, or independent.

There are 7 spy roles: 2 good, 1 bad and 4 independent. This means he has a 2/7 chance of being good, a 1/7 chance of being bad, and a 4/7 chance of being independent. Odds are he is independent. Which means, I am either good, bad or independent. By lynching me, you find out nothing except who I am.

Let's lynch a baddie! Let's lynch the BAnDwagoners who are the most likely to be bad!

Oops, not thinking very logically today :blush:

Sorry, but my vote still stands the same.

I think we're looking at 1/6 that he's good.

Impervious, if you change your vote to Star Tiger, I won't kill you today. Otherwise, I will.

If you're not an Imperial, as you say, then then I'm starting to lean toward you being Dog, "Bra". To bad you can't force a tie.

Impervious, if you change your vote to Star Tiger, I won't kill you today. Otherwise, I will.

Wow :o why so threatening all of a sudden? Getting desperate? :P

Also, you've made an allusion that you are a killing role. Any facts to back that up?

That's actually a rather interesting threat... There isn't anyone who has a day kill, or at least not to my knowledge. That threat sounds more like a "vote with me, or I'll out you," which sounds a little like one indie talking to another. Maybe not, though. Impervious, it sounds like you're not intending to share your vote, so would you like to shed some light on that situation? Or, for that matter, Twin Pop, would you like to explain?

I fear that threat not twin pop

Hmmm. One last chance. I would hate to kill you, but I am a man of my word. Your change of vote won't effect the overall vote to lynch me Impervious. I recommend you change your vote and save yourself. Please.

That's actually a rather interesting threat... There isn't anyone who has a day kill, or at least not to my knowledge. That threat sounds more like a "vote with me, or I'll out you," which sounds a little like one indie talking to another. Maybe not, though. Impervious, it sounds like you're not intending to share your vote, so would you like to shed some light on that situation? Or, for that matter, Twin Pop, would you like to explain?

He may, as you said, be threatening to out something about Impervious that would get him killed. Or he is threatening to get someone else (say, a team mate) to kill Impervious if he is lynched in the day. Guess we'll just wait for the day post....

I think we're looking at 1/6 that he's good.

If you're not an Imperial, as you say, then then I'm starting to lean toward you being Dog, "Bra". To bad you can't force a tie.

Let's force the tie friends!

Riranor, A. Person, Brandon, Randro, Prof. T, Impervious, we have the majority. Let's group together and lynch someone who is BAD! You can tell who is bad because they are voting for me! My best guesses are Renan or Twin_Bro. Star Tiger's last post makes me rethink she is bad. So I am changing my vote to Twin_Bro.

Host: Reaymond

1)Peace killed by Princess Leia night 1

2) ST- Voting for Twin Pop

3) A.Person

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor - Voting for BrandonB

6) Impervious - voting for Randro

7) SG - Voting for Twin Pop

8) Izzy killed by Imperials Night 1

9) Prince Marth killed by Imperials Night 1

10) Rainthinker- voting for Twin Pop

11) Randro - voting for Twin bro

12) Twin Pop - voting for Twin bro

13) Twin Bro - Voting for Twin Pop

14) Renan - voting for Twin Pop

15) IDNE- voting for Twin Pop

16) Prof T - voting for Star tiger

Impervious, please change your vote to Twin_Bro now to avoid being killed if they try to lynch me. I am only asking you this because I want to give you an opportunity to continue playing. Even if I do get lynched, as long as you vote the same way I do, I will spare your life.

Let's force the tie friends!

Riranor, A. Person, Brandon, Randro, Prof. T, Impervious, we have the majority. Let's group together and lynch someone who is BAD! You can tell who is bad because they are voting for me! My best guesses are Renan or Twin_Bro. Star Tiger's last post makes me rethink she is bad. So I am changing my vote to Twin_Bro.

3) A.Person

4) BrandonB

Impervious, please change your vote to Twin_Bro now to avoid being killed if they try to lynch me. I am only asking you this because I want to give you an opportunity to continue playing. Even if I do get lynched, as long as you vote the same way I do, I will spare your life.

GAH! who do i vote for :unsure: I'll just stick with my vote that way i dont have to get involved with in this confusion

3) A.Person - Voting for Twin Pop

4) BrandonB

Sorry for seeming inactive...the list kept saying Andromeda so I thought she'd changed her mind, and stopped checking this thread.

Anyways, I'm voting for Twin Pop because it doesn't seem like a goodie would make threats like that.

Edit: removed quote tags

Edited by A. Person

3) A.Person - Voting for Twin Pop

4) BrandonB

6) Impervious - Voting for Twin Pop

Changed my vote. TwinPop, threatening to kill me would equal a complete and TOTAL loss for rebels/Jedi. besides, once you die by lynch there is no way for you to kill me, unless of course you have BTSC with your team in which case, as was stated before you'd send them after me, which would be silly as well as on of our remaining saving roles "luke perhaps?" could keep me alive again.

Changed my vote. TwinPop, threatening to kill me would equal a complete and TOTAL loss for rebels/Jedi. besides, once you die by lynch there is no way for you to kill me, unless of course you have BTSC with your team in which case, as was stated before you'd send them after me, which would be silly as well as on of our remaining saving roles "luke perhaps?" could keep me alive again.

Tarkin can not be lyched today. Just saying.

Tarkin can not be lyched today. Just saying.

Very good observation.

If Twin pop isnt lyched tonight he must be Tarkin. And we will also aquire some hints about other baddies. They also could be changing their votes to Twin pop, since they know he cant die.

In this case we also have to protect Impervious (Twin pop wouldnt be threating another baddie). Killing Tarkin wouldnt be a problem in the next night or day, depending of who were the goddies killed last night.

Now I'm very convinced he is a baddie or a very smart Independent. Anyway, Lynching him (even if he couldnt be lynched) will give us good info and hints for the next night moves.

Thats the begging of the goddies counter-attack. B))

That was foolish.

I do not have BTSC with anyone, nor do I need anyone else to kill you.

And I assure you, even if I get lynched today, you would die before I get lynched and no one would be able to save you.

The wheels are set in motion and there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

You still have time to change your vote and save yourself from an unnecessary death.

an excellent observation. and if indeed pop is tarkin then we'll know and be able to act accordingly

I do not think twin pop is tarkin. Do not be mistaken by my claims made previously, I am not necessarily voting to get rid of a baddie, only to prevent the lynching of a goodie and potential future goodie deaths. If you read my past claims, you will have an idea of exactly who Twin Pop's identity is.

That was foolish.

I do not have BTSC with anyone, nor do I need anyone else to kill you.

And I assure you, even if I get lynched today, you would die before I get lynched and no one would be able to save you.

The wheels are set in motion and there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

You still have time to change your vote and save yourself from an unnecessary death.

im beginning to think that TP has an ability to kill once during the day...

However, TP, you kill me you've just lost the game for the goodies. I've already revealed my role in a response to you once, i won't continue...

That doesn't seem likely. There's no hint of unlisted abilities in the OP or anywhere else.

I believe last game we didn't have secret abilities either, just what is in the public character description. That being said, what is TP doing? The first thing that occurred to me is that he's drawing attention to himself? I'm starting to believe Impervious' suggestion about him being Tarkin, although I'm still not 100% sure :mellow: And even if he is Tarkin, is lynching him today the best thing to do? It saves a goodie from being lynched, but on the other hand, having a no-contest lynching doesn't provide much info concerning who's mafia and who's not. We also have quite a while before the day ends <_<

Actually, I believe that we have about 30 min. Raeymonds time is currently 5:30, and he said the day would end at 6pm his time, right?

I think thats it, its already over. Brando didnt vote, I dont know what happends now.