Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#21 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

OK, IDNE can stay, but if I do not get an action for him then he will lose his ability to vote and talk during day 1 (like LIS said, better them learnt to play badly and post, than do nothing at all ;)). Another time and he will suffer the consequences like Panther did (host kill)

I apologize for apparent inactivity. I have been checking here often and sent a PM to reay when I first got my role. It must not have worked because of dial up speeds. I have pm'ed now. I will be paying more attention today.

Thank you for sticking up for me PM and ST.

I am unable to get on my email at work so I was unaware that there was a post to my profile. Send me a pm to get in contact.

Edit: Thanks Randro for getting my attention

Edited by IDoNotExist, 26 January 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#22 randro

randro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:07 PM

I apologize for apparent inactivity. I have been checking here often and sent a PM to reay when I first got my role. It must not have worked because of dial up speeds. I have pm'ed now. I will be paying more attention today.

Thank you for sticking up for me PM and ST.

I am unable to get on my email at work so I was unaware that there was a post to my profile. Send me a pm to get in contact.

Edit: Thanks Randro for getting my attention

no problem im glad to help. B))

#23 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:54 AM

Hey just checking in. I won't be on for about 1 day, so please dont call me inactive.
PM is sent in.

Edited by RainThinker, 27 January 2009 - 02:55 AM.

#24 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:05 AM

Soo.... :huh:
Lets play ball
^_^

#25 clozobozo

clozobozo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

If you need a backup again im available :)

#26 renan

renan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:43 AM

"Long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, in a very, very slow topic..."
:lol:

#27 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:53 PM

Andy, just power-play or give them no action if it's taking this long...*

*Only if this causes me no personal harm or future handicap. :P

#28 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Wow, I thought we had tons of back-ups in the sign-up thread and some volunteers on this thread. Have you tried PM-ing them, reay?

Overplaying them might be a good idea though...the night's been pretty long :(

#29 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

This is getting ridiculous.
It's now apparent down to better-than a 50/50 guess who the Empire players are b/c most of them are obviously the players that have not been active.

The night should've just ended when it was supposed to, and let the inactives suffer the consequences. Otherwise, why bother sending in actions in a timely manner if people know that all you are going to do is indefinitely wait on them? <_<

Seriously, we know that certain active players among us are Not Empire b/c they would have powerplayed the lot of'em to get this game rolling. Likewise, we can tell which players have been totally inactive, which is an incredibly good indicator that they are Empire.

You may wanna restart this thing Reay. Otherwise, it's gonna end quick and easy in favor of the Jedi majority. -_-

Edited by Brandonb, 27 January 2009 - 05:46 PM.

#30 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:57 PM

This is getting ridiculous.
It's now apparent down to better-than a 50/50 guess who the Empire players are b/c most of them are obviously the players that have not been active.

The night should've just ended when it was supposed to, and let the inactives suffer the consequences. Otherwise, why bother sending in actions in a timely manner if people know that all you are going to do is indefinitely wait on them? <_<

Seriously, we know that certain active players among us are Not Empire b/c they would have powerplayed the lot of'em to get this game rolling. Likewise, we can tell which players have been totally inactive, which is an incredibly good indicator that they are Empire.

You may wanna restart this thing Reay. Otherwise, it's gonna end quick and easy in favor of the Jedi majority. -_-

the force is strong with this one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users