Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#251 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:52 AM

I was Obi-Wan

"Use the force, Luke."

#252 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:53 AM

How did the Dark Side manage to recruit you on Night 1? Beep - Boop - Whhiirrrr - Woo. *head spins around like a top*

Posted Image I think it was just a very lucky guess. Posted Image

#253 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:55 AM

no acualy I just guessed and got it right

*cough* WE got it right??? And yes, reay nearly gave me a heart attack by not mentioning we successfully recruited Luke :o I've had one too many nervous breakdowns over that ;)

Well, PT's and Renan's (I believe?) were right about my role as Emperor. Thank goodness this round I'm not a baddie...again. Too many times as one, I'm starting to get thoroughly sick of it <_<

IDNE, I wasn't sure whether you were a pilot or a spy role...I temporarily forgot that indie pilot roles had a spy ability as well :blush:

edit: hehe, PM was Obi Wan? I guess I did a favor for the goodies by killing him off! I mean... :)

edit2: I LOVE your emots, Bb :P

edit3: use the force, LUke? another star wars quote? I really ought to start watching the movies...

Edited by star_tiger, 03 February 2009 - 12:58 AM.

#254 renan

renan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:58 AM

Must have had one investigation that went really really good for them!

I was c3po and i can say that i known everyone role after night 2! What a perfect spreadsheet!

#255 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:12 AM

*cough* WE got it right??? And yes, reay nearly gave me a heart attack by not mentioning we successfully recruited Luke :o I've had one too many nervous breakdowns over that ;)

Well, PT's and Renan's (I believe?) were right about my role as Emperor. Thank goodness this round I'm not a baddie...again. Too many times as one, I'm starting to get thoroughly sick of it <_<

IDNE, I wasn't sure whether you were a pilot or a spy role...I temporarily forgot that indie pilot roles had a spy ability as well :blush:

edit: hehe, PM was Obi Wan? I guess I did a favor for the goodies by killing him off! I mean... :)

edit2: I LOVE your emots, Bb :P

edit3: use the force, LUke? another star wars quote? I really ought to start watching the movies...

I was trying to convince goodies that I was a goodie spy role thinking I could trick some people into thinking that ObiWan was still alive and hoping that I would get picked up by the baddies later. I was not positive that he was dead though and so did not go 100% with it. Also, wasnt too sure about C3PO either, didnt want them to out me. I did not get to be a baddie or a goodie for that one, but it was alot of fun.

EDIT: someone is going to have to show me how to organize a spead sheet sometime.

Edited by IDoNotExist, 03 February 2009 - 01:12 AM.

#256 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:45 PM

When is the next game starting (SWM3)? I have had my role for awhile now.

#257 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:52 PM

I was trying to convince goodies that I was a goodie spy role thinking I could trick some people into thinking that ObiWan was still alive and hoping that I would get picked up by the baddies later. I was not positive that he was dead though and so did not go 100% with it. Also, wasnt too sure about C3PO either, didnt want them to out me. I did not get to be a baddie or a goodie for that one, but it was alot of fun.

EDIT: someone is going to have to show me how to organize a spead sheet sometime.

oh yeah obi definitely died night one. of the thre jedi roles the goodies had 2 were invincible night one.

#258 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:57 PM

Same here

#259 twin_bro

twin_bro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

same here to

#260 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:51 PM

Sorry everyone, but SWM3 is not going to happen :( My ISP is being far to inconsistent at the moment - hence why I havent been on for 2 days. I can't run a mafia of my iphone either. Also, I'm going to New York in 1 1/2 weeks, so I doubt that we will be finished by then meaning I will have to put SWM3 on hold for a week. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users