BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia II

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no acualy I just guessed and got it right

*cough* WE got it right??? And yes, reay nearly gave me a heart attack by not mentioning we successfully recruited Luke :o I've had one too many nervous breakdowns over that ;)

Well, PT's and Renan's (I believe?) were right about my role as Emperor. Thank goodness this round I'm not a baddie...again. Too many times as one, I'm starting to get thoroughly sick of it <_<

IDNE, I wasn't sure whether you were a pilot or a spy role...I temporarily forgot that indie pilot roles had a spy ability as well :blush:

edit: hehe, PM was Obi Wan? I guess I did a favor for the goodies by killing him off! I mean... :)

edit2: I LOVE your emots, Bb :P

edit3: use the force, LUke? another star wars quote? I really ought to start watching the movies...

Edited by star_tiger

*cough* WE got it right??? And yes, reay nearly gave me a heart attack by not mentioning we successfully recruited Luke :o I've had one too many nervous breakdowns over that ;)

Well, PT's and Renan's (I believe?) were right about my role as Emperor. Thank goodness this round I'm not a baddie...again. Too many times as one, I'm starting to get thoroughly sick of it <_<

IDNE, I wasn't sure whether you were a pilot or a spy role...I temporarily forgot that indie pilot roles had a spy ability as well :blush:

edit: hehe, PM was Obi Wan? I guess I did a favor for the goodies by killing him off! I mean... :)

edit2: I LOVE your emots, Bb :P

edit3: use the force, LUke? another star wars quote? I really ought to start watching the movies...

I was trying to convince goodies that I was a goodie spy role thinking I could trick some people into thinking that ObiWan was still alive and hoping that I would get picked up by the baddies later. I was not positive that he was dead though and so did not go 100% with it. Also, wasnt too sure about C3PO either, didnt want them to out me. I did not get to be a baddie or a goodie for that one, but it was alot of fun.

EDIT: someone is going to have to show me how to organize a spead sheet sometime.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I was trying to convince goodies that I was a goodie spy role thinking I could trick some people into thinking that ObiWan was still alive and hoping that I would get picked up by the baddies later. I was not positive that he was dead though and so did not go 100% with it. Also, wasnt too sure about C3PO either, didnt want them to out me. I did not get to be a baddie or a goodie for that one, but it was alot of fun.

EDIT: someone is going to have to show me how to organize a spead sheet sometime.

oh yeah obi definitely died night one. of the thre jedi roles the goodies had 2 were invincible night one.

Sorry everyone, but SWM3 is not going to happen :( My ISP is being far to inconsistent at the moment - hence why I havent been on for 2 days. I can't run a mafia of my iphone either. Also, I'm going to New York in 1 1/2 weeks, so I doubt that we will be finished by then meaning I will have to put SWM3 on hold for a week. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone :(

Sorry everyone, but SWM3 is not going to happen :( My ISP is being far to inconsistent at the moment - hence why I havent been on for 2 days. I can't run a mafia of my iphone either. Also, I'm going to New York in 1 1/2 weeks, so I doubt that we will be finished by then meaning I will have to put SWM3 on hold for a week. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone :(

No rush! Enjoy NY and I hope you enjoy/survive your mafia-free days ;)