Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#11 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:27 PM

I'm not ready yet!!!

If you don't believe me... here we go again :rolleyes: read THIS post!

I don't remember being upset over something so insignificant my entire life and being upset for so long. It usually blows over in 15 minutes, but this I just can't let go!

I'm pathetic... and OUT!

Sad to see you go :( I read your last game and was looking forward to playing with you.

#12 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:44 PM

but i wanted to play with my CPB instead of hosting.....:(

#13 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

:( Don't go. Please. (Have you ever considered being a masochistic psycho might be a good thing? I'm sure the sadists are having fun. :P)

But really, don't go. :(

#14 randro

randro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:59 AM

I'm not ready yet!!!

If you don't believe me... here we go again :rolleyes: read THIS post!

I don't remember being upset over something so insignificant my entire life and being upset for so long. It usually blows over in 15 minutes, but this I just can't let go!

I'm pathetic... and OUT!

Come on dont quit it was so fun in XM2. dont let them get to you. we all have a rough time at one point or another. but if you really want to stop i respect you descision and will say goodbye :( .

#15 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

just waiting for a few more actions . Sorry for the delay, but I have had a full inbox with questions :P

Edited by reaymond, 26 January 2009 - 07:55 PM.

#16 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

just waiting for a few more actions . Sorry for the delay, but I have had a full inbox with questions :P

:lol: , for once, they're not from me :P

For future reference, reay, when will the night and day end? Sorry for asking that...again :blush: Bad memory :P

#17 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:39 PM

This will be a lot stricter that SWM1. There was a lot of confusion in that regarding the difference between "pilots" and 'pilots'. Thats why I have combined the 2 different paragraphs into 1.

Another problem now... baddies forum is down, so could a representative please PM me some moves ASAP. I may require a back up aswell, as some people are incredibly inactive atm. ;) Thanks for understanding everyone

edit: Back-up required for IDNE. I checked his profile, and he has been on today, yet not responded to my PM's I set 2 days ago, or the msg on his profile i left yesterday. I really want to get this started, so first to reply on here gets the spot :P

Edited by reaymond, 26 January 2009 - 09:44 PM.

#18 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:46 PM

This will be a lot stricter that SWM1. There was a lot of confusion in that regarding the difference between "pilots" and 'pilots'. Thats why I have combined the 2 different paragraphs into 1.

Another problem now... baddies forum is down, so could a representative please PM me some moves ASAP. I may require a back up aswell, as some people are incredibly inactive atm. ;) Thanks for understanding everyone

edit: Back-up required for IDNE. I checked his profile, and he has been on today, yet not responded to my PM's I set 2 days ago, or the msg on his profile i left yesterday. I really want to get this started, so first to reply on here gets the spot :P

Strange, he's been quite active on Mafia old style... o_O

#19 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

Strange, he's been quite active on Mafia old style... o_O

True. He's been posting a lot there...do you guys want to give him until the night post, and if he still hasn't sent in his action, someone can replace him? He might be catching up on Mafia old style, then switch over to this one. :)

#20 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

OK, IDNE can stay, but if I do not get an action for him then he will lose his ability to vote and talk during day 1 (like LIS said, better them learnt to play badly and post, than do nothing at all ;)). Another time and he will suffer the consequences like Panther did (host kill)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users