BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

i am having trubble with my home work, there are two questions for you to answer for me! lol, (shows how lazy i am!)

how can we reduce the level of methane? and,

hwo can we slow down the rate of which the ozone layer is thinning?

8 answers to this question

One of the surprisingly large sources of methane is cattle farts. No, I'm actually serious. So if we all become vegetarians, we will directly reduce methane emissions.

Also, we could feed way more people with the cattle feed than we can with the cows once they've eaten it. So that would reduce the amount of agriculture required and leave more space for greenhouse gass reducing plants.

Of course, I eat meat almost every day, and I'm not stopping for anything. :P

One of the surprisingly large sources of methane is cattle farts. No, I'm actually serious. So if we all become vegetarians, we will directly reduce methane emissions.

Also, we could feed way more people with the cattle feed than we can with the cows once they've eaten it. So that would reduce the amount of agriculture required and leave more space for greenhouse gass reducing plants.

Of course, I eat meat almost every day, and I'm not stopping for anything. :P

First we should not be doing home work

Second If cows are big on out put and we become vegetarians... Uhmmm that is a contradiction

First we should not be doing home work

Second If cows are big on out put and we become vegetarians... Uhmmm that is a contradiction

It's because if we didnt eat beef, we wouldn't breed cows, and in the long term there'd be fewer cows ;)

And I agree, we shouldnt be doing other people's homework on here.

Edited by lemonymelon

It's because if we didnt eat beef, we wouldn't breed cows, and in the long term there'd be fewer cows ;)

And I agree, we shouldnt be doing other people's homework on here.

Yeah, it's good to help, but not just do it for them. I think there's a thread on this in Comments and Suggestions Here.

there are two questions for you to answer for me! lol, (shows how lazy i am!)

Yes, it does. Lets not do this anywhere on this board again. This is not a board where you can ask others to do your work for you.