Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Lion and Unicorn II.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#61 Chandran

Chandran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:04 AM

The Statement is correct........... Thursday is the answer.

#62 1stein

1stein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:23 PM

monday is the correct answer. Try to see this riddle from a programmers point of view. (yesterday I was lying AND two days after tomorrow, I will be lying again). Both the statements have to be true or false for this sentence to check out. On the other hand, if the lion said that he was lying yesterday OR he will be lying again two days after tomorrow, only 1 would have to be true or false. In programming, both statements would have to be true, but in this case, both have to be either true or false, which leaves us to 1 day. Monday (both statements are false, and there is no other day those 2 statements are the same.

#63 arci

arci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:09 PM

I see most of the answers are either monday or thursday

i believe it is monday because of the same reason..

and because he was lying at the moment. he was in the forest of forgetfulness so he could have not remembered if he lied yesterday.. therefore he was lying..

#64 Artificial

Artificial

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Agreeing with Einstein on this one.
Considering his entire statement as a boolean value, it can only return: True or False.
Therefore there's no way he could only be lying about one part unless he said it in two different sentences. For example..

Spoiler for Booleans explained.

Edited by Artificial, 13 July 2011 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users