BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

Wow!!! I went through a lot of posts to end up believing that Andromeda is indeed a goodie. But don't stress Andro, I think this is all part of the game. I know reaymond was hard on you (big time), but he was very suspicious of you.

I believe you Andromeda you're an almost confirmed goodie, someone please save andromeda since she argues being an important role...

We'll see what happens on night 2

I don't care anymore you should have lynched me. I'm surprised though that one particular person didn't stand up for me. You should have known, you should have known...

ALMOST, but almost *insert desperate grin* lynch me before Imp comes back and you'll know 100%!!!

That's an understatement <_< cause he was paired up with SomeGuy and it's interesting that the three people that I named as potential baddies are the ones to "believe me" now. JarZe, Reaymond and SomeGuy. And Reay and SG were to ones to attack me... It don't matter anymore. At lest the person who replaces me won't have to defend him/herself!

Have a good game.

Edited by andromeda

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know one time a baddie has saved a goodie when it wasn't at the baddie's best interest. Maybe Magneto just expected, in the event that Star Tiger got attacked, she would be saved, but the name of the person that saved her would be exempt from the Night Post?

We still haven't heard from anyone whether or not ST's secret ability is a real one. Someone, by now, surely would have gone "Hold on guys, she's telling the truth!", but no one has. If this was your secret ability last game, SPEAK UP.

LIS, you seem convinced ST is innocent and are trying everything to stop her from getting lynched, and even picking out those who refuse to change their votes. You've just made my suspect list. Big time.

Reaymond, I changed my mind about SG. I acted to quickly, and didn't really think about his actions. I'm sure I said that a few pages back.

I don't know of a baddie saving a goddie - If I were magneto I'd save a goodie that my guys were not attacking - not one of my own - not on the first night.. Did magneoto not get BTSC and it was a noob muck up ?? This would be a great plan v noob mistake - we may get a clue after the lynch.. well a plan or a bluff

Secret abilities must have changed - are you the same role, is yours the same - sorry you can not answer NO ONE CAN SPEAK UP

Not defended ST anywhere - i said we should stretch others on the rack, that is not a defense, i also recomended we go for the switch back if we are in doubt or unless we are more certain - if she is sabre great pyro ok Stryker ok;;;; Its just TOO obvious izzie and we plugged andro and I have not seen a defence, only an insistance to bandwagon without 'checking' ANYONE though I have to cach up from my last post...

Funny - I worked out who you are most likely to be and you went down on mine big time - your attack raises it again somewhat Izzie

And I put Andro down a but too.. but not much

GC also kept cloing down the arguments for a screening/screaming (torture) - that does not kmake sense even if we are fairly certain about ST - or it's posted and I have not read it yet

Lets see...LIS - off to the cinema

Someone should investigate LIS tonight. I don't trust him the slightest.

*edit* Oh yeah, I seriously doubt secret roles were modified. The rematch start right after the first one ended, so I don't think Nick had the time or an incentive to alter them.

Edited by Izzy

Day 2: Heated defenses

14 individuals approached Worthington laboratories. No one could get a word in over all the yelling and bickering. Andromeda got a word in, “It’s obvious Magneto saved ST, so she’s gotta be bad.” Other chimed in in agreement. Some decided to put the pressure on others. Some started to put the pressure on Andromeda; a lot of pressure. Finally, Andromeda snapped. “Fine, lynch me! I don’t care anymore; I’ve been trying to defend myself and none of you seem to even be paying attention to me! Screw this, I’m out!” Even with andromeda’s frustration, ST was unable to evade her fate. Dr. Worthington come outside, grabbed ST and had her strapped into a chair. A security guard searched her for weapons before the injection and found a lighter. “I’ll take this,” he said. Dr. Worthington stuck the needle into ST’s arm, injected her, and sent her on her way. The security guard gave the lighter back. ST lit it and tried to torch the guard, yet nothing happened. “What!?! It worked, but how? Izzy made it through last time…” Dr. Worthington approached her, sorry my dear, I guess you didn’t fall into the favor of that 50% fail rate.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Andromeda was walking away, upset, and frustrated. The Mystery man walked up next to her and put his arm on her shoulder. She looked up at him and saw a smile on his face. He spoke, “don’t go, we all need you here.” She closed her eyes and blushed. When she opened then, the Mystery Man had vanished.

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances

Host: Impervious

1. woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy

10. andromeda

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

edit: Night 2 ends in 24 hours (Things to do) unless i get all night actions is sooner.

Edited by Impervious

:lol: , lovely post, Impy :) I was hoping to die in the night though...did I ever tell anyone that I always wanted to either die of suicide or from multiple silver bullets? :P

*sighs* Well, it's been a while since I died on the first day and night. It makes me feel kind of special ;) Good luck everyone! (I should get a sportsmanship award...jks, jks B)) )

edit: ghost-liness :o It's definitely been a while since I had to post in grey...shame on the people who realized my baddiness :D At least I tried... <_<

Edited by star_tiger

Good-bye, ST! For a colorless ghost, you sure use a lot of smileys. :P

Who says ghosts can't use a lot of smileys? :angry::P I shall be haunting you goodies with yellow faces to the point you will be having nightmares about them *evil laugh* B))

Edited by star_tiger

You'll want to get rid of me for long posts

Why Im bothering to help - get motivational chat/torture going... coz GC and Andro tried to bandwagon and cut off a chance for info that is always suspicious or just bad play - only two/three people did not want that initially and then just two - were we wrong to do it?No! Good job SG, REAYMOND,IZZIE,JARZE oh and me and anyone who got with the program, add your name

IZZIE. I have you worked out - but wont say just in case - i am sure the brotherhood will work it out too, she is the only one I feel certain of though 99.9%

btw - I choose some guy because he can handle himself,

Anyway we have a better chance of making some decisions on how to use our roles now thanks to the above

Well, well, well! Looks like the good ole' heroes fighting between themselves. :lol: Unless one of us is Stryker. But independent roles can survive only by striking the right balance, lying low and yet not lying low. So far CPB(Andro) looks to me like one of us X-men, unless she is Stryker and wants a spying role to investigate her very badly. :P
at least that makes some sense - but she has not cleared all the fences - by cutting out the chat persistently - I know what Strykers and Prof X secrets where in the last game - and I would have thought this game could only work with different secret abilities Izzie - it's too close to the last one

LIS, good try to distract the others. But we have been baddies in the past and the baddie saving roles will never take such a risk. How could they possibly know that in a field of 16 players, one particular player, namely ST will be hand-picked by Stryker or any other killing role? As you know, the chances are close to zero. I agree with Izzy on this.
Not a distraction - i posted it late in case it would effect the newer mafia addicts into switching AND to make sure pople are aware it is a trap possibility.. they had no time to change their vote B)) - I f Magneto wants to start a bandwagon tonight - Say our attacks are on ourselves by misjudgment and magneto saves one of them cos his guys are not attacking that one GC are you and ANDRO gonna band wagon and cut of f the dialogue while the votes pile up in the lynch ??

Reaymond, if you have suspicions on Izzy, please abandon them. Do not waste your ability on her, if you are truly a X-man, which are you are most likely.
agree we finnaly agree - YEAH!!

GC - are you sure one of the first two killed were on our side.. anyone else agreeing - lets see if stryker and Sabretooth? are out there tonight.. Did they get at least Stryker

BTW GC -Magneto could not have known about styker unless a secret abilty may have given him a chance - I do not know - As magneto I would have chosen anyone not attacked by the brotherhood as I said before - so that a bandwagon would occur - it did and we are lucky not to have been trapped

GC would you have saved one of your own as Magneto - giving away an atattacking role or any role the actual ability seems pointless and unusable - YOU WOULD NOT ANDRO WOULD NOT, Any one with a bit of experience or skill would not.. obtained BTSC.. he must have acted alone ??? or had been manipulated -

BOTTOM LINE THE ACTION OF MAGNETO'S SAVE DOES NOT ADD UP FOR ME, but we got away with it

anyway - catching up on some pages still - to check out tonights plan

SORRY ABOUT THAT ANDRO GLAD YOU ARE STILL IN - you would not have looked so suspicious if you had tried to draw out some dialogue - you gave us diatribe to start with

and I am never happy when we can not explore, I still think that ST votes initially would be from stryker - one of them still is..or someone tell me I am wrong and why

REAYMOND - point out in B&W pls on why SG andro and GC are in the clear with you - I am not seeing it - they stay in my sites for now

btw - CINEMA - saw Righteous kill not bad - two actors that cant fail

IZZIEIZZY. I have you worked out - but wont say just in case - i am sure the brotherhood will work it out too, she is the only one I feel certain of though 99.9%

Interesting. I'm curious - does this have to do with your role or my getting attacked? If you know what I mean.

Anyway we have a better chance of making some decisions on how to use our roles now thanks to the above

at least that makes some sense - but she has not cleared all the fences - by cutting out the chat persistently - I know what Strykers and Prof X secrets where in the last game - and I would have thought this game could only work with different secret abilities IzzieIzzy - it's too close to the last one

Care to out Stryker's secret ability? Obviously it's help only to the goodies. Possibly baddies. Mostly goodies.

Man, LIS. You're making me think. Put it this way - If you know who I am, give me a reason not to do what I'm thinking about doing.

Someone should investigate LIS tonight. I don't trust him the slightest.

*edit* Oh yeah, I seriously doubt secret roles were modified. The rematch start right after the first one ended, so I don't think Nick had the time or an incentive to alter them.

- Yes he could - only one change each, he may have done it soon after starting number one - I have one with two/three version for when I have time to host - 18 months time

Interesting. I'm curious - does this have to do with your role or my getting attacked? If you know what I mean. - I tried to seewho would band wagon you - drawing fire .. your role was obviuos from the night post - to everyone I should think

Care to out Stryker's secret ability? Obviously it's help only to the goodies. Possibly baddies. Mostly goodies.

If it is fare I will - IMPERVIOUS - let me know but I think it's mega gaming

Man, LIS. You're making me think. Put it this way - If you know who I am, give me a reason not to do what I'm thinking about doing.

Sorry - do it if you want to waste it - choose another, but not a goodie - I have stiil to read and fill my spread sheet - I roughed up people to get remarks and I am likely to be attacked anyway Izzie.. that's why I was never gonna start a sheet till N2 - BTW... we can meet in Starbucks if you don't have a better plan :lol: I am using my upgrade

Hope my role is not blocked/manipulated again (prob mystique) - we would not have be so many down - noing my luck Stryker was my choice - we find out tomorow

BTW - impervious - no one knows till now - I was offered a job as a buyer for Starbucks the day before your post - I laughed my head off

Andro - You have been having fun here too remember - and you were just taking it personally. I think you know why I did not switch my vote from S/guy to push on you - but give us room to torture next time - and any spare attacking power go to that twit magneto - the one who pointed at there own player - pick a mafia virgin/noob

Hell lets all meet at Starbucks tonight - or the European Space agency - got a 3 month contract there starting next week to keep out the wifes way till she gets a job. I so want to stay at starbucks

Edited by Lost in space

- Yes he could - only one change each, he may have done it soon after starting number one - I have one with two/three version for when I have time to host - 18 months time

Sorry - do it if you want to waste it - choose another, but not a goodie - I have stiil to read and fill my spread sheet - I roughed up people to get remarks and I am likely to be attacked anyway Izzie.. that's why I was never gonna start a sheet till N2 - BTW... we can meet in Starbucks if you don't have a better plan :lol: I am using my upgrade

Hope my role is not blocked/manipulated again (prob mystique) - we would not have be so many down - noing my luck Stryker was my choice - we find out tomorow

BTW - impervious - no one knows till now - I was offered a job as a buyer for Starbucks the day before your post - I laughed my head off

Andro - You have been having fun here too remember - and you were just taking it personally. I think you know why I did not switch my vote from S/guy to push on you - but give us room to torture next time - and any spare attacking power go to that twit magneto - the one who pointed at there own player - pick a mafia virgin/noob

Hell lets all meet at Starbucks tonight - or the European Space agency - got a 3 month contract there starting next week to keep out the wifes way till she gets a job. I so want to stay at starbucks

Oh man that's hilarious, I had NO clue about that. makes the post even funnier :)

Andro - You have been having fun here too remember Not anymore and reason I bandwagoned, well no one seamed to be complaining when we did that to Neptune in KHM?? - and you were just taking it personally It wasn't personal it was just TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON ONE SINGLE PLAYER!!!. I think you know why I did not switch my vote from S/guy to push on you - but give us room to torture next time There won't be next time, I'm fed up - and any spare attacking power go to that twit magneto - the one who pointed at there own player - pick a mafia virgin/noob Yeah do that and kill me too, and then all will be peachy!!!

I was accused before but it was never so persistent. It was so persistent actually that I lost desire to play mafia ever again and I don't care about this one either. I'm only here so that Impervious wouldn't have to search for a new player.

I don't care why you didn't switch your vote because you should have. And tomorrow if I live please lynch me, I can't take it anymore, going through posts and reading all the blabber. This is a great game though and maybe I'm taking it bit too seriously but there has to be a limit somewhere when you're accusing someone, or it turns into something I no longer want to be part of.

JUST KILL ME!

Edited by andromeda

OK since it's out that I'm not one of the baddies... you may suspect that I might be Stryker. I really don't know what to say to make you believe me, because... oh forget it.

I need a save from Angel tonight if he is still alive. Cyclops should kill! Go through the posts, you'll no who ;) In that case unfortunately JG can't protect.

If by any chance the Professor targets me to read me I won't send a message, because I won't know if it's really Professor or Mistique.

Rogue target LIS again!

:)

I hope you trust me...

REAYMOND - point out in B&W pls on why SG andro and GC are in the clear with you - I am not seeing it - they stay in my sites for now

I don't think I mentioned GC anywhere, but im certaintly not sure about him. After my "2 hour" interrogtaion yesterday, I do know quite a lot about her and am CERTAIN that she is a goodie now. CERTAIN. She will need a save tonight, definately

SG - Night 1. I can't say why without outing him but he is a very important goodie so... a save for hiim would be nice aswell, but Andro comes first.

Professor X - LIS or GC

Wolverine - kill me (I am being saved and I don't want to risk a team kill yet)

Rogue - NOT me or SG. Go for LIS/GC still not too sure about them

Cyclops - no kill...

Jean Grey - save andromoeda

Nightcrawler - no action? Or if you do them save Izzy

Beast - find out about Rogue.

Colossus - save me

Angel - save SG

Storm – I don't know what ability she has... By don't do anything stupid.

Edits to my set of moves. If you read through the changes and originals then you should learn andro + SG's role ;) (and why they need saving)

OK since it's out that I'm not one of the baddies... you may suspect that I might be Stryker. I really don't know what to say to make you believe me, because... oh forget it.

I need a save from Angel tonight if he is still alive. Cyclops should kill! Go through the posts, you'll no who ;) In that case unfortunately JG can't protect.

If by any chance the Professor targets me to read me I won't send a message, because I won't know if it's really Professor or Mistique.

Rogue target LIS again!

:)

I hope you trust me...

Somewat did till you mentioned stryker - rogue do it, if your unsure and same with Izzie - Otherwise pick someone else - see reaymonds list - it has clues

LIS if I was Magneto I would have definitely saved one of my own. That's because I wouldn't have known that ST would be attacked. Anyway, ST was not a hero, she was genuinely protected by Magneto.

Yeah! I think one and/or both of the dead on night one were X-men.

I would say one or two also

So you would be stupid and save your own - that cld only work he first night as a gambit - the next person Magneto saves will be one of his own - Magneto save GC tonight :lol: .. I think you need confirming by beast

all you have done so far is confirm Izzie - and that is as plane as day, so you score zero goody point

Professor X - LIS or GC

Wolverine - kill me (I am being saved and I don't want to risk a team kill yet)

Rogue - NOT me or SG. Go for LIS/GC still not too sure about them

Cyclops - no kill...

Jean Grey - save andromoeda

Nightcrawler - no action? Or if you do them save Izzy

Beast - find out about Rogue.

Colossus - save me

Angel - save SG

Storm – I don't know what ability she has... By don't do anything stupid.

Edits to my set of moves. If you read through the changes and originals then you should learn andro + SG's role ;) (and why they need saving)

Jean does not have a save tonight unless she has a secret, not two in a row - save yourself jean if you have a secret save on self, if it's once then decide if it is best or not

Rogue - you may want to check Reaymond he is leading us a bit astray - if you have a double as secret then him and GC or Me if worried, if I am right we all survive or kill a baddie. Rogue if you have a secret that can upgrade your kill do not use on GC or REAYMOND untill we are sure

Nicht crawler do not do nothing - save self if you have it - it will keep wolverine safe if you stay alive and

colosus can save - who he choses

Beast - check night crawler - he can defend wolverine - we need night crawler safe, find out if he is alive - we are in trouble if he died last night.. be careful what ou do with the info..

Prof X - GC or Me is fine unless you have a better idea - we can clear me and move on, GC may not be too happy to be checked??

Actually Prof x check out Reaymond as he keeps acting like you, I know he is not wolverine, Or Cylops - neither have to ask for a save - unless they want to wate it?? Conclusion REAYMOND may be trying to waste a save as Stryker, or to make sure the brotherhood atacks are repelled and Stryker lives

Sorry REAYMOND - got to call you on your tactics - you would have spotted Jean can not save tonight. - Did I miss something

Scenario - Cyclops/wolverine attacks GC - Magneto saves him - conclusion GC is a baddie - Does that add up to you GC, Are you on Magneto's side or not. Matbe we find out in the lynch

Matbe we find out in the lynch

This is the first useful thing that you said, if you live the night we will find out in a lynch who you are! <_< There's a lot of inconsistency in your posts and they are way too long because you change your opinion three times before you reach the end.

Reaymond I expect you to imply the same amount of pressure on LIS as you did on me?! Understood! (It wasn't a question)

Good!!!

Since it's become a question I'm goign to jump in an answer it

Cyclops - Has BTSC with Jean Grey. Any night he can kill one person, as long as Jean Grey isn’t saving someone. If Jean Grey dies, then Cyclops gets restricted to use his ability any night but not two in a row.

Jean Grey - Has BTSC with Cyclops. Any night she can save one person, as long as Cyclops isn’t killing someone. If Cyclops dies, then Jean Grey gets restricted to use her ability any night but not two in a row.

If you will all read carefully. the ONLY time the every other night restriction is put into place is when one of them dies. Other than that no restrictions apply.

Have a nice day :D

-The Mystery Man

Okay, I have a plan by which I can prove that I am one of the X-men.

Wolverine, attack me tonight!

If Magneto saves me I am obviously not one of the X-men. If a X-men saving role saves me, then it's obvious that I am one of you guys.

If the Brotherhood target me, it's clear that I am not one of them. If they kill me, they are obviously wasting a kill. Which baddie would want to kill a suspected baddie and facilitate the X-men narrowing down the suspects. :P

EDIT: Emphasis

Okay, I have a plan by which I can prove that I am one of the X-men.

Wolverine, attack me tonight!

If Magneto saves me I am obviously not one of the X-men. If a X-men saving role saves me, then it's obvious that I am one of you guys.

If the Brotherhood target me, it's clear that I am not one of them. If they kill me, they are obviously wasting a kill. Which baddie would want to kill a suspected baddie and facilitate the X-men narrowing down the suspects. :P

Um... don't forget that I'm a priority save since I proved that I'm a goodie (important one) and don't LISten to LIS we'll check him out tomorrow ;)

Um... don't forget that I'm a priority save since I proved that I'm a goodie (important one) and don't LISten to LIS we'll check him out tomorrow ;)

Yeah! You need to be saved. But still, Wolverine can attack me.

But hey! Imp, can Magneto save one of the X-men? I hope not, otherwise they could frame me. :unsure: