Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

X2: Rematch

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#41 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

Host: Impervious
1. woon - voting for SomeGuy
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger
5. Reaymond voting for Izzy
6. SomeGuy - voting for GC
7. GC - voting for Star tiger
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy - voting for Star tiger
10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger
11. A. Person
12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]
13. Lost in Space
14. Prince_Marth85
15. Zerep - voting for Star tiger
16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Sorry ST, but Eli and I are both voting for you. We both believe that since Magneto saved you, he had a reason to do it. It couldn't have been staged, because Strkyer and Magneto can't talk to each other.

Edited by Izzy, 16 January 2009 - 08:26 PM.

#42 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

OK number 1 concern on day one lynch is not to lynch a goodie is that right, or am I wrong? We are lynching a very probable baddie!

So some of you suggested to try to have a discussion and make more people defend them selves and then you do what, vote randomly, or vote for someone else other then the person, besides ST of course, was mentioned, where's the sense in that?

To Eli - feel free to post your opinion and point fingers to possible baddies and make yourself feel at home ;)

#43 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

OK number 1 concern on day one lynch is not to lynch a goodie is that right, or am I wrong? We are lynching a very probable baddie!

So some of you suggested to try to have a discussion and make more people defend them selves and then you do what, vote randomly, or vote for someone else other then the person, besides ST of course, was mentioned, where's the sense in that?

To Eli - feel free to post your opinion and point fingers to possible baddies and make yourself feel at home ;)

The sense in that is that yes, we have found one baddie, but "not lynching a goodie" is not the only concern. Killing a baddie is important, yes, but killing 1 baddie doesn't win us the game. We need 'em all, and the best chance we have of learning who people are is through their day posts. Immediately hopping on the bandwagon tells us nothing about you, beyond that you've decided that the outed baddie is better off dead than alive (and obviously everyone (yes, even the baddies) agrees with that). So, while preserving the lives of the goodies is important, preserving the discussion is just as (if not more) important. If nothing conclusive comes out, then we can all jump on the ST bandwagon later, but for now the learning must continue!

#44 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

IM ALREDY DEAD!.... i hope a new mafia starts soon... i am doing so bad in all the others

#45 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

The sense in that is that yes, we have found one baddie, but "not lynching a goodie" is not the only concern. Killing a baddie is important, yes, but killing 1 baddie doesn't win us the game. We need 'em all, and the best chance we have of learning who people are is through their day posts. Immediately hopping on the bandwagon tells us nothing about you, beyond that you've decided that the outed baddie is better off dead than alive (and obviously everyone (yes, even the baddies) agrees with that). So, while preserving the lives of the goodies is important, preserving the discussion is just as (if not more) important. If nothing conclusive comes out, then we can all jump on the ST bandwagon later, but for now the learning must continue!

Actually... I think we learn more from the night posts!

If we lynch a baddie it will be 4 baddies left plus Stryker and he has a much more difficult winning condition this time.

Beast - feel free to find out who I am the next night, but it's a waste of action! ;)

Edited by andromeda, 16 January 2009 - 08:59 PM.

#46 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:59 PM

I think SG is right, we've already discovered one of the baddies, it would help if we could discover another one without having to wait another night (risking the life of more goodies)...
I might change my vote in a while...

#47 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

I think SG is right, we've already discovered one of the baddies, it would help if we could discover another one without having to wait another night (risking the life of more goodies)...
I might change my vote in a while...

If we accidentally leave ST alive she might kill a goodie the next night?! And if she's Sabertooth or Pyro... good riddance!

Let's not risk, because we don't know anything about their secret abilities!

I love mafia :lol: I can't believe I didn't play this before :)

Edited by andromeda, 16 January 2009 - 09:03 PM.

#48 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

Actually... I think we learn more from the night posts!

If we lynch a baddie it will be 4 baddies left plus Stryker and he has a much more difficult winning condition this time.

Beast - feel free to find out who I am the next night, but it's a waste of action! ;)

Night posts are not meant to give us any big pieces of info - just some subtle hints. Days give us a reason to force people to post, which can then be analyzed and decoded allowing us to gain alot more info from days instead of nights. Also, we can bandwagon on somebody and then force them to defend themselves (which involves outing valuable info that they know) ;)

#49 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

Night posts are not meant to give us any big pieces of info - just some subtle hints. Days give us a reason to force people to post, which can then be analyzed and decoded allowing us to gain alot more info from days instead of nights. Also, we can bandwagon on somebody and then force them to defend themselves (which involves outing valuable info that they know) ;)

How can a day post give you an overall picture when only one quarter of people are involved?? One or two baddies tend always to stay low profile... how do you smoke them out?! Vote for inactive ones... and then they complain, blah, blah and you get nothing! :rolleyes:

#50 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:10 PM

Aw...I died :( *grabs a bowl of ghost popcorn and hands another to Rir* Good luck innocents...I'll be sitting here munching on undead fast food...Oh...and I'm now slightly afraid of buses o.O *cringes as a car goes past the house*

<(^-^)>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users