Jump to content


Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
 

Photo
- - - - -

X2: Rematch


  • Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#31 grey cells

grey cells

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:19 PM

Sorry to see you guys die, Kat and Riranor! And most probably X-men too. :(

Wolverine, trying to kill without any info could prove fatal to the X-men. Thankfully Jean saved Izzy.A stroke of luck, which we X-men need. ;)
  • 0

#32 andromeda

andromeda

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Serbia

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:22 PM

Hahahaha... it was hilarious Impervious :lol:

OK since Magneto saved Star tiger we all know what to do!

But lets analyze things first. If one of the baddies would have attacked Star tiger and saved by Magneto, we could have concluded that maybe they made that plot to make the X-men believe that Star tiger was good! However Star tiger was attacked by Stryker! Star tiger could be any of the baddies really... but I think that there's slim chance for her to be a goodie :) cause I don't think that Magneto would waste a save on a goodie! I'll take my chance and vote for ST :) since I don't want to throw a random vote.

Host: Impervious
1. woon
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe
5. Reaymond
6. SomeGuy
7. GC
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy
10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger
11. A. Person
12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]
13. Lost in Space
14. Prince_Marth85
15. Zerep
16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

EDIT: GC is right control you're self Wolverine until we manage to deduct something useful, then you'll know who to kill! I hope we are on the same side this time around GC ;)

Edited by andromeda, 16 January 2009 - 06:25 PM.

  • 0

#33 grey cells

grey cells

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:26 PM

As much as a landslide vote sounds unattractive, we cannot afford to lose one of us X-men in the process. Sorry ST, I am voting for you. :( The logic is obvious.

Host: Impervious
1. woon
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe
5. Reaymond
6. SomeGuy
7. GC - voting for Star tiger
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy
10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger
11. A. Person
12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]
13. Lost in Space
14. Prince_Marth85
15. Zerep
16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

CPB beat me to it. :P
  • 0

#34 JarZe

JarZe

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

I think andro has a high chance of being right... Sorry ST, if you don't prove him wrong my vote is for you...

Host: Impervious
1. woon
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger
5. Reaymond
6. SomeGuy
7. GC - voting for Star tiger
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy
10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger
11. A. Person
12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]
13. Lost in Space
14. Prince_Marth85
15. Zerep
16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]
  • 0

#35 star_tiger

star_tiger

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:24 PM

Ok, I understand why you all believe I'm a baddie, but I'm not. I don't know what the baddies are playing at, but I'm being framed. If it looks too risky for me, I'll even reveal my role, but I don't want to push it that far. All the goodies should use this time to find out more info about each other's roles, instead of going with a landslide and having to switch later in the day. You can choose to not believe me, but I can ensure you, all the goodies will regret it.
  • 0

#36 woon

woon

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:42 PM

Wow! Feel good to be back to XM2. Hmmm, my randomization says......

Host: Impervious
1. woon - voting for SomeGuy
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger
5. Reaymond
6. SomeGuy
7. GC - voting for Star tiger
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy
10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger
11. A. Person
12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]
13. Lost in Space
14. Prince_Marth85
15. Zerep
16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

It is not because I don't believe ST could be baddies. But I will try to get other person who is suspicious to reveal their post. :)
  • 0

#37 reaymond

reaymond

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

Host: Impervious
1. woon - voting for SomeGuy
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger
5. Reaymond voting for Izzy
6. SomeGuy
7. GC - voting for Star tiger
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy
10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger
11. A. Person
12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]
13. Lost in Space
14. Prince_Marth85
15. Zerep
16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Please don't landslide on ST just yet (even though she is a baddie), we need to use the days to get info out of everyone as there is no reason to talk during nights...
On a more private note, what is Prof X playing at???
  • 0

#38 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:05 PM

Host: Impervious
1. woon - voting for SomeGuy
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger
5. Reaymond voting for Izzy
6. SomeGuy - voting for GC
7. GC - voting for Star tiger
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy
10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger
11. A. Person
12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]
13. Lost in Space
14. Prince_Marth85
15. Zerep
16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]


I'm suspicious already? O_o That said, I believe in the powers of randomization! But I'm not going to use them this day 1. I think that the night post was rather illuminating, so I'm going to see what we can go off with that...

I believe that Izzy is a goodie, Reaymond. She was saved by JG, who is one of the only goodies (and the only goodie saving role) that knows of any goodies (besides themselves) that they can save. I don't think that JG would have targeted someone at random for her save. Sorry, Star, but I don't think you're getting out of this one. That said, I would like to hear what GC thinks can be gained by landsliding on day 1. In fact, I want to know more about you in general, Grey.

Reaymond, I think your plan for Prof. X is not sound. I don't think he knows who he's sending his message to until after it's already sent, and that seems like a good way to betray all the goodies Prof. X knows to the baddies, and only gain the 1 baddie's identity in exchange. I just think that that'd make Prof. X feel like something of a donkey.


Edit: Ahem... language. Sorry, that's unlike me.

Edited by SomeGuy, 16 January 2009 - 08:05 PM.

  • 0

#39 reaymond

reaymond

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

I don't know what the baddies are playing at, but I'm being framed.


It was Stryker that attacked you and he doesn't have BTSC with the baddies... *hint hint* no frame job can be co-ordinated if they cannot talk ;)
  • 0

#40 reaymond

reaymond

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

Reaymond, I think your plan for Prof. X is not sound. I don't think he knows who he's sending his message to until after it's already sent, and that seems like a good way to betray all the goodies Prof. X knows to the baddies, and only gain the 1 baddie's identity in exchange. I just think that that'd make Prof. X feel like something of a donkey.


Edit: Ahem... language. Sorry, that's unlike me.


Yeah, it does work ;) Prof. X finds out the role of that player, and then gets to send them the PM (something else unrelated I found out during the first round)
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users