Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

X2: Rematch

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#21 randro

randro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:29 AM

thank you for your kind words of wisdom izzy ;)

#22 Zerep

Zerep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:30 AM

I'll make sure not to do it again.

#23 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:33 AM

Izzy everyone was doing that... we are excited that we are playing this again. Posting was more for the yippees then to let people know that we sent in our actions and it's still to early to point fingers! :)

I missed the first page somehow.. Either way... Grah, nevermind.

My action was sent a few hours ago.:)

#24 randro

randro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:11 AM

oh sure izzy make an excuse so they dont think your a baddie. (well done0 :wacko:

#25 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:44 AM

oh sure izzy make an excuse so they dont think your a baddie. (well done0 :wacko:

ha ha izzy, you're already getting called out by noobs...sory

I will say (and i'm actually being serious) that has nothing to do with the game at all. I refuse to state what faction anyone belongs to. all i'll say is.......

Spoiler for the main target for tonight, if you want to survive the game, should be...

#26 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:01 AM

a hint for Prof X - when you send the PM to the player, if they are good then post all the info you know in that one PM (along with a q) that way we will eliminate team killing and can't wipe out goodies asap. I know this can be done for one reason or another and hopefully those that are suspicious of suspicious of me will realize my innocence now. Although f you do not want to risk team killing night 1 then goodies target me for a kill ;)

iPhone typing ftl :( I've got cramp in my thumbs now after typing so much... Gah why is BD so addictive :P?

#27 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

Nick, is that permission to lynch you day 1 then? :P

#28 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:19 PM

a hint for Prof X - when you send the PM to the player, if they are good then post all the info you know in that one PM (along with a q) that way we will eliminate team killing and can't wipe out goodies asap. I know this can be done for one reason or another and hopefully those that are suspicious of suspicious of me will realize my innocence now. Although f you do not want to risk team killing night 1 then goodies target me for a kill ;)

iPhone typing ftl :( I've got cramp in my thumbs now after typing so much... Gah why is BD so addictive :P?

Good point. Actually, I believe the person that Prof X chooses gets to send Prof a message, but naturally, if a goodie gets a PM from Impy saying that he was chosen by Prof, he should do what reay suggests.

How many hours are left until the night ends?

#29 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:36 PM

Good point. Actually, I believe the person that Prof X chooses gets to send Prof a message, but naturally, if a goodie gets a PM from Impy saying that he was chosen by Prof, he should do what reay suggests.

How many hours are left until the night ends?

well it was supposed to be over 2 hours ago -_- but im STILL missing some important actions...

#30 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances
The Brotherhood of Mutants sat around discussing what happened the pervious few days and their tempers rose. They refused to have a repeat of what happened last time. The goodies and Stryker were going to go down, and no one could stop them. ‘So that’s it then?” Magneto said as he stood up, “you all know what needs to be done, now go out and do it. Oh and do be careful, lest you get yourselves killed or caught. They all went their separate ways to hunt their prey.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, back at the X-Mansion, the X-men, some still dazed from being revived, sat in Professor X’s office. “I don’t need to ask you what you’re all thinking, because you know I know. And because I know I won’t waste your time by asking you a question in which I already know the answer, instead I’ll waste your time, with my inane ramblings.” Wolverine looked at Rogue who rolled her eyes at what the professor was saying. The Professor continued, “On a more serious note, something needs to be done about the Brotherhood, and Stryker. If we are ever to achieve peace in our society these threats need to be eliminated. You all know what you need to do, now do it, and please come back in one piece.
Stryker sat alone in his lab. “How could they be resurrected? I don’t get it. I practically chopped the Professor’s head off and I destroyed Wolverine! I saw myself do it! No matter, they will ALL die this time, including that blasted Mystery man!”
Star_tiger was walking down the street, thinking about what needed to be done. Her enemies need to be crushed. She stopped at the corner and waited for the crossing sign to light up. Just then, a black van pulled up next to her, the door flew open and she was pulled inside. “You’re the first one to go kid,” Stryker laughed. However, no sooner did he laugh, than the van can to a sudden halt in the middle of the road. “What the hell?” Stryker looked around; trying to see what stopped him. All of a sudden the side door was ripped off and Magneto stood there smiling. “Another time, another day Stryker, we are no longer allies after this little stunt of yours”
Lost in space sat down at Starbucks, sipping on his coffee. He always needed a caffeine boost before he worked, or did anything for that matter. As he sat there, he noticed a cute girl walk into the room. She looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and continued to sip his coffee. As he started losing himself in thought he heard a sweet voice. “Hey, I’m Rogue.” “Hi there, I’m LIS.” Rogue extended her hand to shake his. As LIS reached for her hand, Nightcrawler appeared in a puff of smoked. He then grabbed LIS and disappeared just as quickly. “What the hell is wrong with you, you blueish freak?!” LIS exclaimed. “That was Rogue; if you had touched her she would have drained your life-force and could have possibly killed you.” “Oh, that could have been bad. In that case thank you. Now could to teleport me to a different Starbucks please?
Kathleen stood in line at the DMV. “I can’t believe I have to get new registration, AGAIN!” This is ridiculous. “She stood around looking at everyone in the room, wondering who were mutants and who weren’t. She noticed a large, hairy man at the end of the line who almost looked feral. Shoe looked around some more, but found nothing suspicious about anyone else. Kat looked back towards the man but he wasn’t there. Someone then tapped her shoulder with a very sharp nail. Kat turned around, Sabretooth let out a loud roar grabbed Kat by the face and threw her out the window. He threw anyone that was in his way, left or right as he walked to Kat’s lifeless body. Just to make sure she was dead he picked her up, threw her into the street, right in front of a moving bus.
Wolverine was creeping above on the rooftops, stalking his prey, waiting for the perfect time to attack. Izzy walked out of Taco Bell, yelling to someone about how horrible the food is. Wolverine took that opportunity to strike. He leaped off the wall, extended his claws, and flew straight at Izzy screaming. Izzy looked up, tried to jump out of the way, tripped over herself, and waited for the piercing of the claws. “I don’t think so sugar” Jean Grey said and she held Wolverine in mid air, a foot or so above Izzy. “No blood will be spilled here.” With that she threw Wolverine high into the air and left with Izzy. Izzy looked at Jean with wide eyes. “He can take it,” Jean said with a smile.
Riranor sat in the park meditating. He couldn’t function at 100% if he wasn’t calm and in control of his emotions. It was quite a beautiful day a light breeze, blue sky, about 85 degrees. Well, it was supposed to be 85 degrees. Riranor noticed that it seemed to be getting hotter outside. He opened his eyes, saw Pyro, and noticed his bench was on fire. Pyro torched Riranor and laughed while saying, “You know a good friend of mine once said, ‘Kill it with fire!’”

Host: Impervious
1. woon
2. Randro
3. Twin_Bro
4. JarZe
5. Reaymond
6. SomeGuy
7. GC
8. star_tiger
9. Izzy
10. andromeda
11. A. Person