BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, I have an idea of creating a treasure hunt on Brainden. Instead of objects it will be: a name, word, topic title... etc.

It will take a little more time. i will try to finish it before the spring. If you have any questions of what it will be like, leave a reply.

Thank you.

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yes I will, and seeing how time is up, I can say the answer was the puzzle called "Neighbors" that Rookie claimed was thought up by Einstein and that only two percent get it right. In the Einstein's puzzle section you can find this at the top of the list.

So as I said, I will post a new clue shortly as well as the amount of points and such.

The host post a clue every 24 hours.

Players pm the host the answer.

For every correct answer, you award a point.

If more than one player correctly answers a clue, they each get points.

When a new clue is posted the old one becomes void.

You can only attempt to answer the current clue, not past clues from days ago.

Everything stated above will be the new rules for this game as of now.

Currently, CSG has 1 point, leading the pack 2 clues in.

Here is the next clue:

Find an old woman with diamonds in her mouth for as I begin, so shall I end.

Any questions please PM me :)

Id be happy to be a backup if someone drops out!! :)

Sorry, it was so long ago since I signed up for this game I did not realize it was on! Thanks for the PM, I will attempt these as best I can.

Id be happy to be a backup if someone drops out!! :)

Sorry, I wasn't aware that this thread was taken over by another host :P Since I really don't have that much time and I suck at stuff like these, peace, feel free to take my place :)

Thank you for the replies IDNE and ST. As of now still no right answers

peace*out, riranor has dropped out. You are free to take his spot just please confirm it with me.

1. unreality

2. woon

3. Limeliam

4. RainThinker

5. Kay

6. GC

7. renan

8. lemonymelon

9. ***OPEN SPOT***

10.CB

11.IDoNotExist

12.Squirt

13.FIF

14.DeViLdUdE

15.peace*out

16.beth123

17.The monkey of the jungle

18.kellykel

19.scsw

20.CuteSplarklezGirl

Edit: Didn't see that startiger dropped out

Edited by Gmaster479

1. unreality

2. woon

3. Limeliam

4. RainThinker

5. Kay

6. GC

7. renan

8. ***OPEN SPOT***

9. ***OPEN SPOT***

10.***OPEN SPOT***

11.IDoNotExist

12.Squirt

13.FIF

14.DeViLdUdE

15.peace*out

16.beth123

18.kellykel

19.scsw

20.CuteSplarklezGirl: 1 point

Okay, we now have a total of three total spots open as of right now, so if anyone feels like trying to convince people to join please feel free.

Also, a simple rules change just to make it so that my good riddles or ones that are too tough for the 24-hour span don't go to waste. You can now still answer any unanswered clue after the 24 hour time limit, but from there only the first person to get it correct will get the point

Edited by Gmaster479

1. unreality

2. woon

3. Limeliam

4. RainThinker

5. Kay

6. GC

7. renan

8. andromeda

9. ***OPEN SPOT***

10.***OPEN SPOT***

11.IDoNotExist

12.Squirt

13.FIF

14.DeViLdUdE

15.peace*out

16.beth123

18.kellykel

19.scsw

20.CuteSplarklezGirl: 1 point

I'll check the rules tomorrow, I'm off to sleep.

Question - CSG has one point, why?!

EDIT: Where are the rules of the game? Can you post a link in your signature? Thanks! :)

Edited by andromeda

Hi andro! Glad you are playing!

I have a point for correctly anwsering a clue.

btw, Gmaster, do you want us all to start over? With new first clues? Take away my point? cuz that's fine by me. In fact, I think that's the fair way to do it, as players didn't know about it previously.

Oh and here is the new set of rules with change added:

The host post a clue every 24 hours.

Players pm the host the answer.

For every correct answer, you award a point.

If more than one player correctly answers a clue, they each get points.

When a new clue is posted the old one becomes void.

You can only attempt to answer the current clue, not past clues from days ago.

However, YOU MAY ATTEMPT TO SOLVE AN OLD CLUE, SO LONG AS IT HAS NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY ANSWERED CORRECTLY. AFTER DEADLINE, ONLY FIRST USER TO ANSWER CORRECTLY RECIEVES POINT!

Thank you Andromeda.

Okay, CSG got the first point from my first clue that I posted.

I have posted a link in my signature

As for the rules, CSG has them absolutely correct.

Also, yes. That makes things much easier CSG.

But, Clues 2,3, and soon 4 will be up for grabs in this 24 hr. session because they haven't been solved so therefore let them still be there.

Does that sound good to everyone?

Edited by Gmaster479

Good. Okay. So, from the top :D

1. unreality

2. woon

3. Limeliam

4. RainThinker

5. Kay

6. GC

7. renan

8. andromeda

9. ***OPEN SPOT***

10.***OPEN SPOT***

11.IDoNotExist

12.Squirt

13.FIF

14.DeViLdUdE

15.peace*out

16.beth123

18.kellykel

19.scsw

20.CuteSplarklezGirl

E=mc2 2% of the world got this puzzle wrong according to the guy who made (repeat)

Find an old woman with diamonds in her mouth for as I begin, so shall I end.

I failed the ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST when it wasn't the ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST. What was the correct answer?

Okay, here we go!

Well, I guess there is still technically one hour left, but as of right now, I've only gotten a PM from CSG and gotten one correct answer.

I'm willing to post another riddle for the 24 hour slot and let the other ones be up for grabs if you randomly stumble upon it, but I am beginning to believe we won't get any active participation unless we get 20 commited players.

So I'll leave it up to you guys. Do you want this to continue as is or just start with the sign up all over again?

Well, I guess there is still technically one hour left, but as of right now, I've only gotten a PM from CSG and gotten one correct answer.

I'm willing to post another riddle for the 24 hour slot and let the other ones be up for grabs if you randomly stumble upon it, but I am beginning to believe we won't get any active participation unless we get 20 commited players.

So I'll leave it up to you guys. Do you want this to continue as is or just start with the sign up all over again?

Well it seams to me like these would work like regular riddles too! There's probably a reason why you are posting them one by one...

My brain is fried right now and I'm feeling down so I don't know if I'd be playing... :( Sorry

Well it seams to me like these would work like regular riddles too! There's probably a reason why you are posting them one by one...

My brain is fried right now and I'm feeling down so I don't know if I'd be playing... :( Sorry

I see. Well I kind of figured they would be riddles but not insanly hard like some of those WAI's.

My question to you would be if they weren't riddles, would they be too easy or would that be better?

I see. Well I kind of figured they would be riddles but not insanly hard like some of those WAI's.

My question to you would be if they weren't riddles, would they be too easy or would that be better?

I don't quite understand the question? :lol:

We'll see if they are too hard or not, my PM is in! ;)

Edited by andromeda

Alright, it is slowly becoming apparent that these clues are going to take a while to solve, but I am confident that you Treasure Hunters will find one of the answers while randomly searching the entire site.

Also, please feel free to ask questions pertaining to these clues. Please ask them on the forum (here) and I might slip up and hand out a little hint or so if you feel as though you aren't understanding a clue.

This Treasure Hunt/Scavenger Hunt will have 25 clues in total and it will end when either all the clues are solved or someone has enough points to win the game by default.

Below you will find a list of all of the clues and the answers to those that have been answered.

[spoiler='ALL CLUES as of 4/3/09

(including a new one for today) ']Clue #1:

E=mc2 2% of the world got this puzzle wrong according to the guy who made (repeat): CSG, 1 point

Correct Answer: The puzzle "Neighbors" found in the Einstein's Riddles section of the forum.

Clue #2: Find an old woman with diamonds in her mouth for as I begin, so shall I end.

Hint: The answer is a picture. Find where on this site there are pictures and you can probably figure it out. This clue is very literalClue #3: I failed the ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST when it wasn't the ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST. What was the correct answer?

Hint: This answer is a riddle that has been posted many times and has been placed somewhere special. Find it and you will know what I mean

Clue #4: MASTER # is a fraud. Find the puzzle that is a replication of that game.

Hint: Yep, turns out there was a version of it before, but not with the same name, and it is also on this forum somewhere. Give me the name of that puzzle

Clue #5: According to the OP, the famous bonanova did this to this now famous, almost signature puzzle on brainden. What did he do?