Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:53 AM

Spoiler for works with a smile or a cry...<br /><br />there was an old tail of it...<br /><br />the devil did give jack a light. it's empty.... :)

i hope i don't mess up this post. apologies ahead of time if i do :o

You tagged it. Was my "help" too esay?
I like this one.
Spoiler for Here's a full explication

#12 oozie

oozie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

excellent riddle thanx :)
interesting explanation too

#13 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

I take a weekend off to do some much needed maintenance on the home, and I miss all the good stuff! Another nice one Shakee.

Reminds me of a book called "Jack of Shadows", probably inspired by Stingy Jack's tale. The book was poorly written, but the concept behind it was seemingly clever and unique when I read it oh so long ago.

But that's a topic for another thread.

#14 Dark

Dark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:34 AM

that one i enjoyed. took me a few minutes to get it. thanks B)) it was the old tale that helped

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users