Jump to content


Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
 

Photo
- - - - -

Battle for Mt Olympus


  • Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#61 unreality

unreality

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:35 AM

bwahahahaha, die Brandonb ;D :P


edit: action sent

also rated this topic 5*

aaand recopying this:

~~

ok, Trojans - let's go ahead with the plan :)

* Paris should save me
* Helen should nullify me
* Aeneas should kill Brandonb

* Priam should guess the above three actions

* Ares should not act


I'll probably die tonight, so I hope someone else is ready to step up - hopefully someone else that was semi-outed today

Edited by unreality, 10 January 2009 - 01:36 AM.

  • 0

#62 Izzy

Izzy

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

Action sent. :D
  • 0

#63 limeliam

limeliam

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:44 AM

I'm so so sorry I have been inactive I had to do a lot of homework and I didn't have any time for BD :( :blink: :wacko: can I please go back in this game
I'm sorry about this again I won't be inactive for about 1 more week
  • 0

#64 itachi-san

itachi-san

    Senior Member

  • VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

I'm so so sorry I have been inactive I had to do a lot of homework and I didn't have any time for BD :( :blink: :wacko: can I please go back in this game
I'm sorry about this again I won't be inactive for about 1 more week

no worries lime. you were just replaced since it was so long since you answered any PMs, but nothing personal and thanks for playing ;)
  • 0

#65 itachi-san

itachi-san

    Senior Member

  • VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:05 AM

The Recruitment of Apollo

Brandonb walked up the steps to Apollo's temple with the body of a Trojan warrior. He tossed the warrior down before the great statue of the Sun God and pierced the body's heart with his blade. Blood began to flow through the carefully carved design in the ground forming a seal. The symbol was of an archer piercing the Sun itself with an arrow of blood. When the blood filled the floor's engraving, the statue's eyes opened. Slowly the grey color began to take on a pinkish hew and it's head and neck began to twist as if thawing. The plaster shattered and Apollo emerged from the statue's remnants. Brandonb lowered his head, but Apollo lifted his gaze up to him by the chin. "Fear no more my child of Achaea. You have just gained a mighty ally."

Apollo emerged from the temple and conjured a large satchel. He removed a bow so large and powerful that only a God could loose an arrow from its divine rope. The bow and arrow sparkled in the sun's rays and Apollo launched a Sacred Arrow at Troy. The arrow pierced and set right at the top of Troy's palace, directly in the center of Priam's family crest. Priam fell to the ground holding his heart. His attendants all crowded him. "Back off you fools!" Priam shouted at them. "This is no wound a mortal can heal. I have just been marked by a God..."

Apollo spoke, not a shout, but it's voice carried across the entire land. "From this day forth, know that Apollo has joined the Will and Fire of Achaea, that he will summon and dispel the Sun you all count so dearly upon, and that he will annihilate Troy's existence from the land." The Achaeans all knelt to their new ally. The Trojans retreated to deliberate on this new matter. And Calchus whispered: "Strange that. I didn't see that coming..."

Host: itachi
1) Izzy
2) Prof. Templeton
3) Frost
4) dawh
5) Cherry Lane
6) Star Tiger
7) LIS -DEAD
8) SomeGuy
9) Joe's Student
10) GC
11) PG
12) reaymond
13) impervious
14) O'mally
15) unreality
16) Brandonb [Achaean]
17) Y-San -DEAD [Achaean]
  • 0

#66 Izzy

Izzy

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:12 AM

*pokes Star Tiger* I'm first in the roster. :P /spam

So.. That wasn't Day or Night.. Just, extra?

  • 0

#67 itachi-san

itachi-san

    Senior Member

  • VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:13 AM

*pokes Star Tiger* I'm first in the roster. :P /spam

So.. That wasn't Day or Night.. Just, extra?

Right. Some added info., Apollo is now part of Achaea's BTSC group, etc... B))
  • 0

#68 unreality

unreality

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:13 AM

interesting... with an update for us:



* Paris should save me
* Helen should nullify me
* Aeneas should kill Grey Cells (sorry GC :D)

* Priam should guess the above three actions

* Ares should not act

Edited by unreality, 10 January 2009 - 02:14 AM.

  • 0

#69 Brandonb

Brandonb

    The Accused

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:17 AM

ALERT TO THE ACHAEANS!!! and Agamemnon in particular! Part 2
1. Tonight Diomedes should attack Frost.
2. Nestor should choose Diomedes
3. Menelaus should choose to save whoever the voice of the Trojans puts the hit against (Currently GC):P

4. Agamemnon should guess the three above actions. (So they all gain BTSC)

Odysseus should guess:
1. That Priam will guess one (choose one in particular) of the 4 above actions.
2. That Priam will guess one of the actions that the Trojan instructor has suggested.
3. That Priam will guess this current action that I am instructing.
(So that Priam will be all-round nullified if he tries to guess ANY of those actions. This is in order for all of the actions to go through safely without Priam learning any IDs OR recruiting anyone for BTSC OR realizing who successfully gained BTSC last night ;) )


It looks like BB's going to pay a visit to Hades... :P

we shall see....

I understand that I may die tonight for the sake of organizing my army. But please do not fret fellow Achaeans, it will be my honor.
  • 0

#70 Impervious

Impervious

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

ALERT TO THE ACHAEANS!!! and Agamemnon in particular! Part 2
1. Tonight Diomedes should attack Frost.
2. Nestor should choose Diomedes
3. Menelaus should choose to save whoever the voice of the Trojans puts the hit against (Currently GC):P

4. Agamemnon should guess the three above actions. (So they all gain BTSC)

Odysseus should guess:
1. That Priam will guess one (choose one in particular) of the 4 above actions.
2. That Priam will guess one of the actions that the Trojan instructor has suggested.
3. That Priam will guess this current action that I am instructing.
(So that Priam will be all-round nullified if he tries to guess ANY of those actions. This is in order for all of the actions to go through safely without Priam learning any IDs OR recruiting anyone for BTSC OR realizing who successfully gained BTSC last night ;) )



we shall see....

I understand that I may die tonight for the sake of organizing my army. But please do not fret fellow Achaeans, it will be my honor.

quite noble Bb. Glad to see we have honorable teammates on our side. I'm in agreement that the Achaeans should follow Bb's advice so agamemnon cna help us all to coordinate our nightly action as well as to be able to coordinate a way to get Calchus since we already have Apollo.
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users