Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Battle for Mt Olympus

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#121 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:37 AM

Host: itachi
1) Izzy - voting for Brandonb
2) Prof. Templeton - voting for unreality
3) Frost -DEAD
4) dawh - voting for unreality
5) Cherry Lane -DEAD
6) Star Tiger - voting for Brandonb
7) LIS -DEAD
8) SomeGuy - voting for Brandonb
9) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb
10) GC - voting for unreality
11) PG - voting for Brandonb
12) reaymond
13) impervious -DEAD
14) O'mally
15) unreality - voting for Brandonb
16) Brandonb [Achaean] - voting for unreality
17) Y-San -DEAD [Achaean]

O'mally? Where are you buddy? Well, assuming the votes don't change and you vote for unreality, Bb still wins the prize of maybe dying :P 1 more hour to get in your vote or the strictest punishment you can imagine awaits :ph34r: :D

#122 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:18 AM

Sorry guys. I am O'Mally borrowing GC's identity for a while, if it's okay with you. I will vote in a sec.

#123 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:23 AM

Die Trojan. How dare you call the owner of this identity spawn of umm.. uh..okay..that three-headed poodle. You deserve to rot in hell for that one scandalous statement.

Dummy Roster:
3) Frost -DEAD
5) Cherry Lane -DEAD
7) LIS -DEAD
12) reaymond
13) impervious -DEAD
14) O'mally - voting for unreality

Hey! Sorry, I am just kidding. :P O'Mally, just place your vote, please.

#124 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

Die Trojan. How dare you call the owner of this identity spawn of umm.. uh..okay..that three-headed poodle. You deserve to rot in hell for that one scandalous statement.

Dummy Roster:
3) Frost -DEAD
5) Cherry Lane -DEAD
7) LIS -DEAD
12) reaymond
13) impervious -DEAD
14) O'mally - punished with 2 slaps on the wrist ~do you need a replacement?

Hey! Sorry, I am just kidding. :P O'Mally, just place your vote, please.

You OK over there GC? lolz. Anyhoo... this is the final voting roster. Obviously there is no Offering so let's see how Bb's luck turns ;)

#125 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:40 AM

You OK over there GC? lolz. Anyhoo... this is the final voting roster. Obviously there is no Offering so let's see how Bb's luck turns ;)

Yeah! It's morning here and I am a bit groggy. :blink: Otherwise fine. :P
Now back to serious business. :angry:

#126 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:41 AM

Day 3: The Man who refused to be Sacrificed

Brandonb felt as if he lived the same day twice. His head was a jumble of thoughts. "Did I just not hear these same voices yesterday? Am I to risk a visit with the Gods again today? And... I fear Athena will not be able to intervene this time as she did the last. ...well, I suppose there's nothing to it, but to face the call of Tartarus."

Bb walked along the shore thinking these somewhat delusional and depressing thoughts when it appeared to him that the tide was closer than it ought be at this time of day. He looked out over the sea, at the waves and suddenly they halted. It was a pure and serene stillness. Bb felt at peace and renewed in his vigor for the battle. Far off in the depths of sea, a platform of water rose, and on top of that another platform, and another, and another, each one smaller than the next until the final plateau raised high above Brandonb's vantage point. He could only make out the top of a throne carved from coral and bone and the tip of a golden trident.

Poseidon rose from his seat so that his eyes met Brandonb's. "My faithful Achaean Brandonb. Luck surrounds you today for I have beaten Hera to your location. Allow me to offer you the protection of my daughters, the seductive and tantalizing Sea Nymphs, for the day. They will shield your presence until the Sun sets. Then they must return to the water and you will be on your own again. I have faith in you though. And am proud of your achievements thus far. Continue on and do not disappoint me. The Achaean's cause is one that I hold dear to my heart. Farewell child." The throne descended and the sea returned to normal. Brandonb was left in a joyful embrace of comfort and harmony for the remainder of the day's light.

1) Izzy
2) Prof. Templeton
3) Frost -DEAD
4) dawh
5) Cherry Lane -DEAD
6) Star Tiger
7) LIS -DEAD
8) SomeGuy
9) Joe's Student
10) GC
11) PG
12) reaymond
13) impervious -DEAD
14) O'mally
15) unreality
16) Brandonb [Achaean]

Night 4 begins now. O'mally may need a replacement. Please PM soon O'mally just to say you're still playing, if nothing else.

#127 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:47 AM

Great title, Itachi. The Man who refused to be sacrificed!
Brandon, looking at another record? Surviving the most number of lynchings? Already 2 days and it's the maximum so far, I think. :D
Lucky you! Can I have a sea nymph for protection too? Sounds good.

#128 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

Important notice: the Second Day, Poseidon was chosen as the Sacrificial God. This means that Day 4 will definitely be Hera. I've added this fact to Day 2.

#129 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

Lucky you! Can I have a sea nymph for protection too? Sounds good.

Yes, it was good :P I'm hoping to be voted off and saved again asap B)) ... as soon as I get some rest ;)
Another night alive... I don't see how I can survive another one of these. My luck surely cannot last any longer... or can it?

Important notice: the Second Day, Poseidon was chosen as the Sacrificial God. This means that Day 4 will definitely be Hera. I've added this fact to Day 2.

Which means that a Trojan may not die tomorrow... plus Athena is back in action, so an Achaean may not die either... I guess tomorrow will be a wash either way, except that the Trojans will get to make an offering to Hermes.

#130 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

Well the Acheaens haven't recruited me yet, so I'm wondering what the hold up is. I fully expected to be in the Acheaens' camp by now which is why I voted for a Trojan last time. I have no idea what the conditions are for my recruitment (only Apollo and whomever he talks to knows). I've been collecting information these past nights/days and am eager put it to use for someones team, which looks like it would be the Acheaens. Do you not think I'd be a use to you? If you leave me long enough and I'm sure the Trojans will find me useful.

Behold Acheaens, the time is nigh
Upon the mount we both can fly
Use my sight of matters untold
Brought together into one fold

I await.

Are Brandonb and Unreality still the voices of their respective teams? What say you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users