BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

does him say i'm he's evil really matter? we'll all know his role.

he could give away his own allies if he was mad or something... you never know what he can sya... marth was just warning him

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2 – Desperate Hearts (Credit to Riranor for the title)

As the sun set, a portal appeared in the middle of the Organization’s meeting room as Axel stepped out. “Told you I’d be back…So what’s your decision?”

Xemnas looked at Axel. “We have decided to allow you back. But let me tell you this, if I hear even a suspicion that you’re betraying us again, and I will take care of you myself.”

---------------

After last night’s incident in Agrabah, Roxas knew he had to make up for it. He looked around trying to find LIS. He wasn’t going to let his target get a chance to stop him this time. After searching for a while, he spotted LIS in the distance and summoned his Keyblades and charged toward him. LIS looked up just in time to see Roxas swing his keyblade at him and jumped back. But because of the angle that Roxas was at when he attacked, LIS didn’t see the other blade that he had and took the full force of the hit from the other Keyblade, flying back and hitting the side of one of the nearby buildings and collapsing to the ground. Roxas dismissed his keyblades satisfied that he had made up for the night before…but hoping that he hadn’t attacked one of his friends.

---------------

Kat walked around, exploring the Olympus Coliseum area and walked into the arena.

“Hmm…Well…How nice, I don’t have to search for my target…She actually came to me.”

Kat looked around trying to find where the voice was coming from. “Who is it? Where are you?”

Suddenly, flames burst in front of Kat and Hades showed himself. “Hiya, Hades, Lord of the Dead, how ya doin? How about coming on a little trip with me…To the Underworld!!” Hades summoned a large fireball. He wasn’t going to miss this time. Before he could release his attack however, Kat raised her hand and a blinding light emitted from it, blinding Hades. His fireball disappeared as he covered his eyes from the light. After the light had faded, Hades looked around frantically for his target. “What...AGAIN!?!? …….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” The sky lit up as a large pillar of fire erupted from the middle of Olympus Coliseum.

---------------

Foxtacy strolled around Radiant Garden, taking in the familiar scenery. As he was admiring some of the weapon’s on display at the weapon shop, he sensed someone else in the area. He continued to look at the weapons, pretending not to know someone was there and just as he was about to be it, he teleported away from the attack. Foxtacy looked at his assailant to see Sephiroth now standing where he had been.

“Well well, you’re more skilled that I first thought you were…”

Foxtacy smirked, “Well thanks.”

Sephiroth just frowned and moved to strike at Foxtacy again, just as he was about to take another swing of is blade, a card flew past him and it the ground in front of Foxtacy. Sephiroth and Foxtacy looked toward were the card had come from and saw Luxord standing, with more cards in hand, ready to attack again.

Foxtacy looked at them both, “This is getting a little too crowded for me…” And with that he teleported from the area.

“Well…Isn’t that a shame…” Luxord grumbled and used a portal to leave.

Sephiroth just gave an extremely annoyed look and leaves.

---------------

Xigbar looked around and drew out the paper that had his target on it. “Ok…let’s see here…I’m suppose to attack…SomeGuy…Well that’s not very informative.”

As he puts the paper away he looks out and see’s SomeGuy in the distance. “Oh yeah…His NAME is SomeGuy…Whatever…”

Xigbar takes his gun and aims at SomeGuy.

SomeGuy looked around. He knew something just wasn’t right but couldn’t place what it was. He looked around slowly, scanning the area for any threats. By the time he spotted someone up on top of the one of the nearby building’s, it was too late. Xigbar fired his gun, striking SomeGuy in the chest as he fell back.

Xigbar let out a sigh. “Well that actually kinda sucks…It was too easy…Hopefully next time I’ll get someone that can prove to be a challenge.”

---------------

The rays of the moon shone down as Saix bathed in the light of the moon as he stood atop The Castle That Never Was. He drew out his Moon Scepter and descended down in front of Hallow Bastion and took off, looking for Firebird. He searched almost every area of the melded worlds but could not find him anywhere. “Hmm…Running off and hiding…How troublesome…” Saix created a portal and returned to The Castle That Never Was.

----------------------------------------------------------

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy - DEAD (Killed by Xigbar)

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS - DEAD (Killed by Roxas)

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Night 1: The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins!

Night 1 Addendum: Dead Music

Day 1: Requiem

I still have to do the Addendum for Luxord's riddle, so the 24 hours won't start until I post that once I get Foxtacy's answer.

Well, Roxas! I could be wrong or you missed my post. And LIS was just saying it could be a mistake. I don't know what, but you may have after all got a baddie. Let's just hope LIS was one. Sorry LIS, don't know why Roxas chose you.

Hey, don't be so hard on Roxas. <_< I sincerely hope LIS was a baddie though...

I'm going to put in my vote after lunch :P Until then, ta!

Um, I hate to spoil a great night post, but I'm female and thus the masculine pronoun doesn't really fit...

Back on topic, it seems the baddies have really took this in swing. I have a question, though. Since Hades had a 75% chance of killing (having become enraged the night before), does that mean he has a 100% chance of killing tomorrow night?

Um, I hate to spoil a great night post, but I'm female and thus the masculine pronoun doesn't really fit...

Back on topic, it seems the baddies have really took this in swing. I have a question, though. Since Hades had a 75% chance of killing (having become enraged the night before), does that mean he has a 100% chance of killing tomorrow night?

I think not. His attack didn't fail. It was just Kat defending. :beams at Kat: So Hades will be back to 50% PM? Or is it 75%?

Well, Roxas! I could be wrong or you missed my post. And LIS was just saying it could be a mistake. I don't know what, but you may have after all got a baddie. Let's just hope LIS was one. Sorry LIS, don't know why Roxas chose you.

You are putting a LOT of effort into this, too much I might add. And no I didn't listen to you. I'm suspecting you are on the dark side from the beginning and you won't fool me! <_<

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. peace*out

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy - DEAD (Killed by Xigbar)

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS - DEAD (Killed by Roxas)

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda - voting for grey cells

I really wanna know who you are! Who's with me?? B))

Well, everybody. CPB's intention is clear, she wants me come out with my role, so that Sephiroth can kill me tonight, even I manage to escape. The ones who will start following her lead are clearly Darkness.

But I have proof, definitive proof about a darkness member, in specific, Jafar. Please hold a sec while I post it.

Well, everybody. CPB's intention is clear, she wants me come out with my role, so that Sephiroth can kill me tonight, even I manage to escape. The ones who will start following her lead are clearly Darkness.

But I have proof, definitive proof about a darkness member, in specific, Jafar. Please hold a sec while I post it.

Well... if you know who Jafar is wouldn't it make sense to vote for him to lynch him. What are you saving him for??

And what are you waiting for? Vote!

You didn't quite think this one through... did ya? :rolleyes:

EDIT: GC you were here posting and then changed your mind about it?? What's up with that? :huh:

I still vote for you!

Edited by andromeda

Well... if you know who Jafar is wouldn't it make sense to vote for him to lynch him. What are you saving him for??

Patience. I understand your anxiety. Wait a sec, I am compiling it from the first night post. ;) Organization be ready to avenge yesterday's loss with the blood of Jafar.

I think he said he'll tell us in a moment, and his name was italic a few seconds ago... <_< Where'd he go?

Sweet...I survived XD Hope this proves I actually AM good and that Rainthinker only voted with me to save himself *didn't quite work now did it*. I'm curious to know who Grey Cells is, I'm inclined to trust him, but I'm keeping my eyes open...

<(^-^)>

Patience. I understand your anxiety. Wait a sec, I am compiling it from the first night post. ;) Organization be ready to avenge yesterday's loss with the blood of Jafar.

Hmm, I hope that's a joke <_<