Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes Hybrid II

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:12 AM

You've never watched DragonBallZ then, I gather? ;P

Only three more months. :)

#82 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:50 AM

Well...to make the three month wait seem shorter ;P...here's a summary of how the Night went down:

Ted (of Bill-and-Ted fame) was attempting to hit on Candistral, but his advances were being halted by the icy glare of Frosty the Haitian. Meanwhile, an infuriated SomeGal, who was possessed by the vengeful spirit of Sliki, decided to give Ted the shock of his life.

Prof. HRG was perched atop a building, taking a sniper shot at Senator GC. However, he should have realized that when the laser of the rifle achieved 100% transmittance through Senator GC's body, that the bullet would too...

However, after saving Senator GC, Prince_DL was booted from the game by a company of impatient players.

While Prof. HRG was laughing at this, SpideY-san, wearing the cloak of a Sith Lord, used the Force to push him off the edge of the 42-story building.

Meanwhile, a LinderKat ran through the alley, and rummaging through a trash can, dug up the bones of STrelli, which, 'through a series of events that are describable but I'm too lazy to do it', brought her back into play.

B))
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#83 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

Well...to make the three month wait seem shorter ;P...here's a summary of how the Night went down:

Ted (of Bill-and-Ted fame) was attempting to hit on Candistral, but his advances were being halted by the icy glare of Frosty the Haitian. Meanwhile, an infuriated SomeGal, who was possessed by the vengeful spirit of Sliki, decided to give Ted the shock of his life.

Prof. HRG was perched atop a building, taking a sniper shot at Senator GC. However, he should have realized that when the laser of the rifle achieved 100% transmittance through Senator GC's body, that the bullet would too...

However, after saving Senator GC, Prince_DL was booted from the game by a company of impatient players.

While Prof. HRG was laughing at this, SpideY-san, wearing the cloak of a Sith Lord, used the Force to push him off the edge of the 42-story building.

Meanwhile, a LinderKat ran through the alley, and rummaging through a trash can, dug up the bones of STrelli, which, 'through a series of events that are describable but I'm too lazy to do it', brought her back into play.

B))

I laughed way too hard for my own good *looks at the dozen people in the library who are now staring at me with a she's-gone-crazy look* Hehe, SpideY-san...so, I'm guessing the game is over? :(

#84 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:45 PM

B))

Booted by impatient players...Huh? :huh:

#85 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:35 AM

Booted by impatient players...Huh? :huh:

"Boot the DLer"...guess you've never played on Battlenet...XP
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#86 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:00 AM

"Boot the DLer"...guess you've never played on Battlenet...XP

Nope...Can't say that I have...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users