Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mythological Mafia

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#121 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

I am pretty sure that the game is over because there ia only 1 innocent left and if you read my spoiler you would know who th last innocent is and the baddies would lynch the person

#122 lemonymelon

lemonymelon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

I am pretty sure that the game is over because there ia only 1 innocent left and if you read my spoiler you would know who th last innocent is and the baddies would lynch the person

well, yeah that's a given BUT i think that PM just meant that considering RT hasn't officially ended the game yet and that you're a ghost, you're not meant to say anything too major in regards to the game till it's over, but yeah, RT probably will end it when he gets back on.

Oh well, well done, myths!

Great game everyone and thanks for hosting, RainThinker!

#123 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:45 PM

Hey i'm not a ghost i'm just watching with RT about 1,000 feet above you :lol:

#124 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:46 PM

Nice job Baddies and I know this is over so I can reveal the baddies soon Well I think everyone knows who the baddies are :D :D

Spoiler for who the baddies are

dude, not nice <_<

hehe lol, Liam

are we still going to continue playing? 'cos if the baddies have obviously won, there's not really any point, i guess

I PM-ed RT about it...I think he should just write a conclusion post to end the game (or maybe just the roster with everyone's role :P ).

#125 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

dude, not nice <_<

I PM-ed RT about it...I think he should just write a conclusion post to end the game (or maybe just the roster with everyone's role :P ).

Okay.
I'll start on it now ;)

#126 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:53 PM

Okay waiting for post B))

#127 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:02 AM

Conclusion: "It Must Be Done..."

It was Day 3, but there was no voting to be done. Lemonlymelon nervously looked at the Myths standing in a semi-circle around her, “You wouldn’t

really kill me would you? I never did anything to you, did I?”

The Chimera almost looked regretful as it looked down on Lemony. “I’m sorry, but this must be done, for the sake of others..”

While the Chimera was talking, Lemonymelon didn’t notice the Vampire sneaking up behind her. I was too late, the Vampire sunk its jaws into her neck

and she fell to the forest floor unconscious. “At least she died a peaceful death..” said the Siren as it and the Vampire turned away as the Chimera

incinerated Lemonymelon’s motionless body. The Chimera stared at the ashes of Lemony, as they floated up into the sky above. The Chimera then

turned away, and walked toward where the Siren and the Vampire were waiting. Their task was finally done.

The Watcher: RainThinker
1)star_tiger- Vampire
2) Skywalker-Demeter
3)Kathleen-Chimera
4)Prince_Marth85-Siren
5)limeliam-Ares
6) A. Person-Hera
7)Lemonymelon-Hermes
8)Dr. Destructo-Zeus
9)SomeGuy-Posieden
10)Reaymond-Athena
11)UKJon-Hydra

Congratulations Myths on your second place win!
And a second Congrats to Limeliam for winning first as Ares!

#128 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:10 AM

YAY!! Good ending!!

#129 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:11 AM

Conclusion: "It Must Be Done..."

It was Day 3, but there was no voting to be done. Lemonlymelon nervously looked at the Myths standing in a semi-circle around her, "You wouldn't

really kill me would you? I never did anything to you, did I?"

The Chimera almost looked regretful as it looked down on Lemony. "I'm sorry, but this must be done, for the sake of others.."

While the Chimera was talking, Lemonymelon didn't notice the Vampire sneaking up behind her. I was too late, the Vampire sunk its jaws into her neck

and she fell to the forest floor unconscious. "At least she died a peaceful death.." said the Siren as it and the Vampire turned away as the Chimera

incinerated Lemonymelon's motionless body. The Chimera stared at the ashes of Lemony, as they floated up into the sky above. The Chimera then

turned away, and walked toward where the Siren and the Vampire were waiting. Their task was finally done.

The Watcher: RainThinker
1)star_tiger- Vampire
2) Skywalker-Demeter
3)Kathleen-Chimera
4)Prince_Marth85-Siren
5)limeliam-Ares
6) A. Person-Hera
7)Lemonymelon-Hermes
8)Dr. Destructo-Zeus
9)SomeGuy-Posieden
10)Reaymond-Athena
11)UKJon-Hydra

Congratulations Myths on your second place win!
And a second Congrats to Limeliam for winning first as Ares!

Hehe...you make us Myths sound so nice ^_^ ... nice job Liam...<_< Wish we won...I was baddie...wasn't THAT such a suprise :rolleyes: Great game Rainthinker, I enjoyed it ^_^

<(^-^)>

#130 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:17 AM

Hehe...you make us Myths sound so nice ^_^ ... nice job Liam...<_< Wish we won...I was baddie...wasn't THAT such a suprise :rolleyes: Great game Rainthinker, I enjoyed it ^_^

<(^-^)>

Thanks! :D

To everyone else: I'm starting Lord of the Rings Mafia soon with Pw0nzd, hope to see you there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users