BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

Mythological Mafia has almost begun! :D

I just need 2 more players to start, as soon as they sign up I will post the character abilities and the intro!

The Watcher: RainThinker

1) star_tiger

2) Skywalker

3)Kathleen

4)Prince_Marth85

5)limeliam

6) A. Person

7)Lemonymelon

8)Dr. Destructo

9)

10)

11)UKJon

The Watcher: RainThinker

1) star_tiger

2) Skywalker

3)Kathleen

4)Prince_Marth85

5)limeliam

6) A. Person

7)Lemonymelon

8)Dr. Destructo

9)SomeGuy

10) Reaymanator

11)UKJon

OK we're ready to start! I'm posting the abilities and Intro and PM roles now.

Hehe :lol: Don't worry, It's awesome AND it involves vampires :D

*gasps astoundedly* YES!!!! *runs around building 10 times in pink pajamas depicting little blue teddy bears*

*fidgets in anxiousness to see intro post*

edit: can't believe the 2 spots were filled so quickly :D

Edited by star_tiger

Myths: Have BTSC

Win when they outnumber innocents

Siren: Can save a player every night

Chimera: Can attack every night

Hydra: Can steal another player’s role ability 4 times.

Vampire: Can prevent player from using their ability every night

If the Vampire Targets Zeus, Zeus can only attack every other night for the rest of the game.

Greek God’s: Not BTSC

Win when all Myths are dead

Zeus: Can attack every night, except if Vampire has targeted him, then he may only attack once every other night for the rest of the game.

Hera: Can save someone every night.

Hermes: Can change a player’s role ability to another player’s role ability (and vice versa) every night. Abilities will go back to normal at the end of the night. (example: Hermes changes Zeus’s ability to Hera’s ability)

Demeter: Can change someone’s vote on odd days.

Poseidon: Can PM me for a player’s role every night.

Athena: I will PM Athena a riddle every night, if the player answers it correctly, I will post the role of a player they choose on the main game thread. If they guess incorrectly, they will be only PM back with the role. (Note: because of the frequency of the ability, these riddles will be hard)

Independent:

Wins if 3 main gods die, Zeus, Hera, and Poseiden

Ares: Every night, Ares may cause someone to go on a rampage, and either kill a random person (other than Ares), reveal their role to him, or they will become harmless and nothing will happen.

Intro:

Way back in history, when the great Greek God’s ruled the Earth, and mythological creatures roamed freely… Our game

begins.

The All-Seeing Watcher, RainThinker, looked down upon the wondrous Earth and was glad to see that all was well.

A few moments later, a tall, handsome vampire appeared behind him and bowed. "Yes?”RainThinker inquired, turning to look

at the guest. "My lord, us Mythological beings; I, the Vampire, the Siren, the Hydra, and the Chimera believe that we are not

being treated fairly by the great Gods. If action is not taken against them, we must resort to war."”RainThinker sighed, "Why

do you come to me? I am simply The Watcher; I am not one to interfere with the goings-on of Earth. If you truly believe that

what the Gods are doing is wrong, then do what you think must be done..."” The Vampire bowed once more, “"Thank you Oh

Watcher."” He then disappeared in with a swirl of his dark cloak. RainThinker slowly walked back to his chair, thinking heavily.

Almost on accident, he muttered to himself. “"I hope I haven't started a war..."…”

Send in your night actions as soon as possible, and let the game begin!!!

Edit: Hope its Epic.... :unsure:

Edited by RainThinker

Almost on accident, he muttered to himself. "I hope I haven't started a war":lol: , nice intro!!! ;)

I'm waiting eagerly for my role ;) ;) ;)

edit: quotey thing was messed up <_<

Edited by star_tiger

I'm excited about it myself :)

I'm a big fan of Greek mythology, and am looking forward to another awesome game of Mafia.

In response to the intro: It's a battle of the Gods! How could it be anything but epic?

YAY! Another mafia has started! :)

(And I thought I'd have to wait 'till next year...) :D

(Oh and I am gonna try to say more on this one) :blush:

I second that! I can't believe I'm back in mafia! The 4 days I wasn't playing were very dark... ;) AP, I'm counting on you to say a lot more than JBM (remembers the many posts I made to get the other baddies talking :P oh, and my reference has nothing to do with my role...just saying, 'cause I know how paranoid y'all are :rolleyes: )

Get your night pms in guys :D I can't wait until the night post :D:D

Agree! I will send my PM in...3 minutes. Hope everyone does too :D

Hi y'all,

Well, I'm new but have been lurking the mafia threads for a while. Really excited to finally get in on this madness! :D

Welcome Dr. Destructo to Brainden feel free to ask questions if you don't understand anything B))

Hi y'all,

Well, I'm new but have been lurking the mafia threads for a while. Really excited to finally get in on this madness! :D

Welcome to the den, and I hope your first mafia will be a great experience! :D

Feel free to ask any questions, just be careful you don't reveal your identity ;) And if you are a baddie, it might be wise to ask the other baddies before asking it here. Just a hint. :P

Hi y'all,

Well...I've heard of new people joining on on Mafia games but wow...Anyway, welcome and glad to have you. :D :D

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Well...I've heard of new people joining on on Mafia games but wow...Anyway, welcome and glad to have you. :D :D

THAT IS NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE *hits PM's head with a conveniently located iron bat* Oh, don't worry, he's just unconscious B))

So, I'm guessing the night will last for 24 hours, or will the first night/day be more lenient?

THAT IS NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE *hits PM's head with a conveniently located iron bat* Oh, don't worry, he's just unconscious B))

So, I'm guessing the night will last for 24 hours, or will the first night/day be more lenient?

I think you took that the wrong way tiger <_<

The nights will be around 24 hours, depending on if I get all the PM's and night post done early or late.

Hey, aren't you supposed to be unconscious? :huh: ... ;)

Welcome Dr. Destructo...don't get too addicted...on second thought, do! It's really fun! *Has been playing since the orignal mafias and has been playing ever since* So I PMed Rainthinker asking when the night post is due, and he says whenever...so no rush sending in your PMs...*wriggles in anticipation*

<(^-^)>

Hey, aren't you supposed to be unconscious? :huh: ... ;)

I concur. Unconscious people don't talk <_<

Hmm...I hope everyone, especially Zeus, choose carefully. Night One's are always a hassle -_-

I realize I'm not a player and am posting in grey.. your opinion?

I'm disappointed that you have no hades... how cool would that be... :P

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

I realize I'm not a player and am posting in grey.. your opinion?

I'm disappointed that you have no hades... how cool would that be... :P

Wow can't believe I didn't think of him :o

He'll be with Ares in the Indenpendant's in Mythological Mafia II