Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hypocrism

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stiles52

Stiles52

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:48 PM

I know that this isn't really a paradox, but its funny and paradox-esque, so I'm gonna say it.

I'm a white guy. There are only three kinds of people I hate in this world: racists, hypocrites, and white people.

I hope you enjoyed it.

#2 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5573 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:22 AM

Looking at the bright side, that still leaves quite a few candidates for friends ... ;)
The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
- Bertrand Russell

#3 carlosn27

carlosn27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

wouldnt you be a racist as well if you hate white people simply for the color of their skin?
:huh: :huh: :huh:
I guess that would be the paradox to which you are referring.

I would like to say that I dont like ignorant or untruthful people; this would include two of the categories you mentioned, i.e., racist and hypocrites. I have no problem with any race/ethnicity/creed/lifestyle orientation, only with the idiots/liers therein (which would include extremists).

BTW - Is hypocrism a real word or just something that's out there in the net-venacular?
I'm not finding it in any dictionary.

Speaking of idiots, what do you guys think about W?
Is he the biggest idiot we've ever had as president or is he a shrewd and egomaniacal puppeter who gets others to do his bidding, and then pardons them or shelters them from congress and the law?

#4 carlosn27

carlosn27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:22 PM

Speaking of idiots, what do you guys think about W?
Is he the biggest idiot we've ever had as president or is he a shrewd and egomaniacal puppeter who gets others to do his bidding, and then pardons them or shelters them from congress and the law?

I guess this topic is too heavy for this forum?

too bad, I was hoping to have a meaningful discussion about it.

#5 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:44 AM

he's an idiot

#6 Ploper

Ploper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts