Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

James Bond Mafia

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#11 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:17 PM

Well, at least we know this is a fair 007 game... no Oddjob! (for n64 fans, really).

In other news, I'm pretty excited to get this game started! Let's get those PMs in, people :)

#12 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:19 PM

Mine is in :)

#13 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:16 PM

Mine is in :)

Wow, that was fast o_0 Poor Reaymond's probably pelted with PMs...*pardon my alliteration*...oh well, he wanted to do that job :P
<(^-^)>

#14 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

Wow, that was fast o_0 Poor Reaymond's probably pelted with PMs...*pardon my alliteration*...oh well, he wanted to do that job :P
<(^-^)>

:lol: , at least you learnt something in school ;) I hope we get the game under way soon...I'm so excited!!! :D :D :D

#15 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:40 PM

<(^-^)>

Anything but to be honest :o I have only actually had 1 action in so far (not including those who can't act tonight due to specificities)

Also, Kat i think it would work better if day/nights end at 7:00P.M. GMT. That way I am online to get all the PM's and forward it to you, who then wakes up, comes online and sorts everything out (remember our short conv's on MSN because there was only 1/2hr when we were both online) :P

#16 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:50 PM

Anything but to be honest :o I have only actually had 1 action in so far (not including those who can't act tonight due to specificities)

Also, Kat i think it would work better if day/nights end at 7:00P.M. GMT. That way I am online to get all the PM's and forward it to you, who then wakes up, comes online and sorts everything out (remember our short conv's on MSN because there was only 1/2hr when we were both online) :P

Just because I'm too lazy to google, does anyone know what the time difference is between Central Standard Time and GMT? Thanks!!!

#17 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:53 PM

Just because I'm too lazy to google, does anyone know what the time difference is between Central Standard Time and GMT? Thanks!!!

GMT=CST +6hrs (2:01 CST atm, 8:01 GMT now)

Edited by reaymond, 09 December 2008 - 08:53 PM.

#18 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:53 PM

Wouldn't matter, star, we're in Eastern Standard time ;) Yeah, ok that sounds good, let me just figure out when that is my time...-_-
<(^-^)>

Edit: Thanks Reaymond ^_^

Edit 2: Oh, that's perfect, I'll get the PM's right after school ends ^_^

Edited by Kathleen, 09 December 2008 - 08:55 PM.

#19 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:02 PM

Ahem, well... I thought I'd sent mine in? I'll double check, and maybe just send it again. Sorry about that.

Edit: If it was me...

Edited by SomeGuy, 09 December 2008 - 09:03 PM.

#20 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

Ahem, well... I thought I'd sent mine in? I'll double check, and maybe just send it again. Sorry about that.

Edit: If it was me...

c'mon everybody let's get those PM's in so we can get this show on the road all the suspense is killing me.

Edited by Impervious, 09 December 2008 - 10:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users