Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

#41 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

hmmpf...what did I tell you impervious? I got hit! Have a good game all and good luck!

Edited by crazypainter, 06 December 2008 - 01:47 AM.

#42 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:52 AM

thanks CP, wish you and Bb were still in it, I have a feeling you guys were integral roles :(
secret code: 44oa
Ysan: I agree. DL saved himself or Niki on the first night and Nathan probably saved himself too, excluding them from being either of those.

Hmmm...

#43 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:24 AM

So most definitely we have lost one hero and maybe 2. Brandon, tough luck mate. Last game, I saved you the first night but nobody tried to kill you. But this time it's the other way around. Sorry CP again killed the first night. Indicates to a player who has played quite a number of games, but that pretty much covers everyone, doesn't it? And glad to know Nayana's fine, CP. :D
And as MG said, if CP was company, she could only have been Linderman or Candice/Haitian.

#44 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:26 AM

Everything I was thinking from night 1 is already said. I'll start things off with the one who couldn't resist posting and is now oddly sylar *cough* I mean silent... :P

Host: Mohinder Suresh
1) Yoruichi-san
2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company
3) Unreality
4) Prince Marth
5) Akaslickster
6) SomeGuy
7) Impervious
8) Prof. Templeton
9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar
10) Cherry Lane
11) Grey cells
12) Sinistral
13) Itachi - voting for Star Tiger
14) Kat
15) Star Tiger

#45 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:49 AM

Thanks Itachi for starting off the voting. Did you choose ST randomly or based on some nuggets of information? Of course, you cannot say that out. But I had to put the question down. :P

#46 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:55 AM

Aww, and I was really looking forward to this... But I can't blame the company for offing me, I do know the ins-an-outs of the roles as well as possible.

Well, on the bright side... I cannot be accused on day 1 now :P
Good luck heroes... I think you're gonna need it!

#47 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:00 AM

Thanks Itachi for starting off the voting. Did you choose ST randomly or based on some nuggets of information? Of course, you cannot say that out. But I had to put the question down. :P

That sounds like a question HRG would ask :o ...hmmm

#48 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:27 AM

I think Impervious was trying too hard to make himself appear innocent with the "I wonder if I'll die tonight" "Look everyone, I survived!" bit. I don't think surviving was really a surprise to him.

Host: Mohinder Suresh
1) Yoruichi-san
2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company
3) Unreality
4) Prince Marth
5) Akaslickster
6) SomeGuy
7) Impervious
8) Prof. Templeton
9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar
10) Cherry Lane voting for Impervious
11) Grey cells
12) Sinistral
13) Itachi - voting for Star Tiger
14) Kat
15) Star Tiger

edit: unfortunately, I have to sign off now, and won't be back for about 14-15 hours, but I should catch the end of the voting if I need to change my vote. Sorry all, this is always tough on the weekends I have to work.

Edited by Cherry Lane, 06 December 2008 - 03:29 AM.

#49 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:30 AM

Wow I leave my office for a 2 hour drive home and I have quite a bit to catch up on. Thanks to those of you who helped sort out who they could and couldn't be, i was getting a headache trying to put my spreadsheet together.

edit: CL I was actually genuinely surprised. the last two mafia games I played I was attacked round 1. I died in Hybrid but got saved in Simpsons. :)

Edited by Impervious, 06 December 2008 - 03:31 AM.

#50 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:53 AM

Just informing you guys that, while everyone sharing and figuring things out together is great, the more you say, the more info that the Company has for recruiting and RID killing. Just putting that out there so you guys remember not to say too much.

The best part about days now is the 50/50 shot at death. It makes this much more important not to inject the wrong person, unlike the last game. Besides, then I can determine what happens with the flip of a coin. Oh, and I might let the person who's up for injection call it, if they're on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users