Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

#421 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

Great, just use my topic as if it's a sign up. :P

Sorry Frost! I was not expecting this :huh:
Oh well, just to answer a few questions without starting a whole new thread...
First there will be something hosted by Ysan and Myself. That may begin sometime around this coming weekend. I figure, depending on how things go with some other stuff, I may start Hybrid 2 sometime about halfway through the co-hosted game.

Now that I look at it, it may be sometime right after Christmas (that weekend) that would be the earliest I could be starting Hybrid. I would also need it to end sometime around the 9th-10th of January at the latest... so I guess I could start as late as Jan 2nd.

Please let me know which starting time would be best. I am sure many of you will be on vacation between the 25th and the 1st... so let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users