BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it appears Sinistral was being really sneaky after all...;P. Haha...after Night 2 I told Frost that I thought Sylar was good and making all the same moves I would have...hence I thought it was Sinistral...great playing...I bet with our combined powers we kept Frost's inbox full...;P

You most definitely did. :P

Great game Frost! I really enjoyed it. :D I think that this game was much improved from the first (which was fun nonetheless) and was really excellently done!

From my POV, the only constructive criticism I have to offer is that Molly meeting Mat was too powerful for the Heroes IMO. I don't think Molly should get to send a message to Mat or something like that to lessen the amount of knowledge the 2 can share. I wound up knowing so many IDs that by the 4th day I didn't even need my ability and just tried to ask if Y-San was recruited by the Co. (which I couldn't be told ;) ). Basically Day 3, the only 2 roles I had mixed up were Slick and Sinistral until we injected Slick of course. B)) ~though I think GC's ghost post revealed a bit too much :lol:

Great game Frost! I really enjoyed it. :D I think that this game was much improved from the first (which was fun nonetheless) and was really excellently done!

From my POV, the only constructive criticism I have to offer is that Molly meeting Mat was too powerful for the Heroes IMO. I don't think Molly should get to send a message to Mat or something like that to lessen the amount of knowledge the 2 can share. I wound up knowing so many IDs that by the 4th day I didn't even need my ability and just tried to ask if Y-San was recruited by the Co. (which I couldn't be told ;) ). Basically Day 3, the only 2 roles I had mixed up were Slick and Sinistral until we injected Slick of course. B)) ~though I think GC's ghost post revealed a bit too much :lol:

Next time that I am a baddie, I will be treated as an innocent, correct?

Thank-you again to Frost for a great game!

Impervious, you don't know how much head banging I did when you appeared as Parkman ;) I was tempted to say that he could have been Candice, but Y-san beat me to it (and thanks so much for finding the truth about Impervious, Y-san!)

Oh, and couldn't help mentioning, Y-san, your prove-you-are-Matt order was very difficult...something about 1st letter of second word following the sentence with the word time has to correspond with the number of the person I spied on in the roster... :wacko: I was thinking about how to write it out through my whole geo test :P

Great job, everyone! :D

Haha...yeah...something felt off when Impervious was injected and revealed as Matt...I thought that as Matt he would have done a lot more to try to keep himself from getting injected (like you did ;P)...so you're very welcome ;)...and it helped draw attention to myself like I had wanted...hehe...

Oh...and you're mixing my orders...that order was to reveal your info to me...and you did fabulously...the post came off very naturally ;P...sorry about your test though... :unsure:

Edit: Oh yeah, and thanks again to SomeGuy for playing DL perfectly (at least until you got recruited :rolleyes: )...you played just the right level to keep yourself from looking suspicious and manage to keep off the radar of the baddies...so that I could play my plan of being fish bait ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Oh...and a suggestion for the next game...you could give Sylar the choice of either using a secondary ability or finding if a particular action had taken place. Looking over the logs, Sylar could have won if he had known DL had been recruited...he would have had to kill Itachi, and frame ST as Sylar using Parkman's power...

Anyways, just a suggestion ;P

Yeah! I know. I shouldn't have given vent to my feelings(one of those rare occasions :P ), I realized that later and it was too late to edit. It would only have proved me beyond doubt as Company, if I had edited that post.

Capn. Sinistral has a knack for getting hold of these individual villain roles(Grimmjow, Light and now Sylar) and I guess he excels under that responsibility. :P

I guess I haven't said it yet, and it really should be said...

Frost, thank you for running an awesome game. It was tons of fun. Hopefully Heroes 1.2 or 2 will occur, and I'll be around to play in it :)

Hybrid 2 will be coming sometime before the end of the month if that counts. It's a completely different setup but the characters are similar :P

well I am all over it!

btw..picasso reference was referring to how he stole images.

Hybrid 2 will be coming sometime before the end of the month if that counts. It's a completely different setup but the characters are similar :P

Guess I better jump in here before it ends up getting full! :D

Great, just use my topic as if it's a sign up. :P

Sorry Frost! I was not expecting this :huh:

Oh well, just to answer a few questions without starting a whole new thread...

First there will be something hosted by Ysan and Myself. That may begin sometime around this coming weekend. I figure, depending on how things go with some other stuff, I may start Hybrid 2 sometime about halfway through the co-hosted game.

Now that I look at it, it may be sometime right after Christmas (that weekend) that would be the earliest I could be starting Hybrid. I would also need it to end sometime around the 9th-10th of January at the latest... so I guess I could start as late as Jan 2nd.

Please let me know which starting time would be best. I am sure many of you will be on vacation between the 25th and the 1st... so let me know.