Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

#31 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:57 AM

Huh, I was expecting more to happen the first night :blink: Sorry to you both, Crazypainter and Brandonb...it really does suck on the first night...I'd offer you some ghost popcorn if I could... B)) So what happens if Peter visits Molly? Does he get to find out a Hero? :huh:
<(^-^)>

#32 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:59 AM

I'm not sure. I don't think either of them are Sylar so that helps to narrow it down for us.

#33 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

Whoa...didn't see that coming...sorry Bb, and here I was so looking forward to finally playing a game you again...:(

And I agree with CL...glad to see that perhaps the ranting hit home ;P

Well, anyways, CP and Bb can't be Ted. CP can't be Claire. The only way Bb could be Claire is if CP were HRG...

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#34 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

So what happens if Peter visits Molly? Does he get to find out a Hero? :huh:

That's exactly what happens. :P

#35 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:09 AM

Whoa...didn't see that coming...sorry Bb, and here I was so looking forward to finally playing a game you again...:(

And I agree with CL...glad to see that perhaps the ranting hit home ;P

Well, anyways, CP and Bb can't be Ted. CP can't be Claire. The only way Bb could be Claire is if CP were HRG...

CP can't be HRG because HRG gets outed if he dies... therefore Bb was not Claire either.

#36 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:10 AM

CP can't be HRG because HRG gets outed if he dies... therefore Bb was not Claire either.

Wow, we've found out a lot from just one post o_0 I'd better set up my spreadsheet...:unsure:
<(^-^)>

#37 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:19 AM

As far as innocents go, we also know that there's a couple pairs of people we can (likely) trust. For starters, Molly knows the ID of a hero as the result of last night (I hope), and Peter knows the ID of two heroes (Molly and whoever he IDed). So, I'm hoping that Peter and Molly can start dropping us some clues... Niki and DL, I guess caution was a good idea. Friendly fire for the heroes is bad.

Neither of the folks that died were Claire, Sylar, Ted, or HRG. If we're really really lucky, then Sylar killed a Company member, but we can be sure that at least 1 hero died tonight. To be honest, I'm kind of disappointed that Hiro didn't target anyone. If it were me, I'd have picked someone... anyone, just to get a discussion rolling. Hopefully he'll do that tonight ;).

Anyways, good lord I hate day 1 voting, but I guess at least this time there's a 50% chance that the person we lynch won't die (and will cost the Company a RID kill).

I'm going to withhold my vote for now, and see where things end up, I guess... To CP and Bb, I think you guys were Heroes (odds are high), so we'll miss you :(.

I'm leaving for a show right nowish, so won't be back for a few hours. Good luck Heroes!

edit: Grammar

Edited by SomeGuy, 06 December 2008 - 01:20 AM.

#38 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

Hmmm... great post Frost :D

We now know that Molly knows 1 hero role and Peter has 2. SomeGuy said they should drop hints, but I think he is mistaken - they only know good guys, not bad guys. It does mean that they should subtly defend said heroes if they are accused, but not "drop hints" as to who some of the hero roles are. That would be bad for the heroes, and good for the company

#39 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Wow...That really sucks...We already lost 2 people and most likely Heroes at that. We're really going to have to find the Company members and Sylar. I'm going to have to look at things more closely and try and find any major clues if any from last night's post. First day voting sucks. There's always that chance of lynching (or in this case injecting) an innocent.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 06 December 2008 - 01:34 AM.

#40 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:45 AM

Yeah...forgot about that...and Bb was not Sylar since he can't be killed until the night after his first successful kill, so he was definitely a Hero...CP could be Linderman, Candice, or the Haitian, but Linderman was saving one of them...so we're very probably looking at two Hero deaths... -_-

Out of the Heros, as mentioned, Claire and Ted couldn't be killed. Claire probably wasn't saving anyone last night since she can only save once every other night. Nathan was saving someone, probably himself (that's what I would do on Night 1). Since (thankfully) Niki didn't act, DL was saving someone, probably himself or Niki...

I think that if he were Nathan, Bb would have saved himself, so that narrows it down further...hmm...

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users