Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

#21 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

It's been a pretty long time since I have experienced this adrenaline. :D

Now the routine procedure is NO MORE POSTS until the night post, I guess. :P

*tries to resist posting...clicks "reply" button anyways* <_< Been on BD for the last 3 hours, when I was suppose to be studying :P Why must people be so active today??? :lol:

Does anyone know when Frost usually comes on? I'm getting a tad bit anxious :)

#22 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

*tries to resist posting...clicks "reply" button anyways* <_< Been on BD for the last 3 hours, when I was suppose to be studying :P Why must people be so active today??? :lol:

Does anyone know when Frost usually comes on? I'm getting a tad bit anxious :)

Probably when Frost comes back from school...at least today I have a day off :D
<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen, 05 December 2008 - 06:28 PM.

#23 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:40 PM

I'm off and on all day here at work. I'll apologize now for lack of activity sat/sun. I've got a major project to finish for class.

Edited by Impervious, 05 December 2008 - 06:45 PM.

#24 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

Just to inform you...I get home from school around 5PM EST, so don't expect the night post any sooner than that. Unless it's a weekend, then it's whenever time's up and I'm on. Anyway, I have a number of PMs to check, and something important that I hope has been resolved, so I'll start working on the night post soon...though it will take some time, so be patient. :P

#25 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

Alright, I've got everything. Now to get writing. Should post the night post within an hour (hopefully). B))

#26 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

I just heard from nayana.. and she is well. She lives in the burbs of Mymbai so the shooting wasnt near her and her family.
Thought you all would like to know. I know its off topic but..will you forgive me frost?

#27 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:43 PM

That's great news :D

#28 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:44 AM

Night 1

The Return

As the steps creaked under him, Peter climbed the floors of the apartment building. He remembered that Mohinder lived in one of these apartments; he just had to remember which one…When he got to the third floor, Peter took the stairwell exit into the main hallway, heading down it looking at the numbers. “Ah!” he exclaimed, “that’s it!” Peter had stopped at apartment 316. He knocked on the door a few times, but heard nothing come from inside. He knocked again. After still no response, Peter tried the doorknob. Finding it unlocked, he went inside the apartment and looked around. “Suresh?” Peter called out. From the other room came a soft thump. Turning towards the sound, Peter crept into the other room. There he found Molly drawing; she had knocked a book off of her bed. “Why are you here all alone?” Peter asked her. “Mohinder’s been busy lately; besides, I’m fine on my own,” Molly replied. “Well, I need to relax for a bit, so I think I’ll just stay for a little while.”

Like Peter, CP was relaxing in her apartment, watching various shows that were on TV. After skimming over a few channels, she heard a knock at the door. She got up to get it, mumbling “that better be the pizza guy.” A man stood just outside, waiting patiently. “You’re not the pizza delivery guy,” CP blurted out. “No, I’m not,” the man responded. “My name is Chandra Suresh, I believe we spoke on the phone just recently,” he said. “Oh yeah, about my ability, right?” “Right,” he replied, “would you mind demonstrating it for me?” “Sure, just come into the other room…it’s right over there.” The man followed CP into the apartment, glancing behind him as the door closed shut.

HRG was packing up his stuff as the other Company members entered the room. “You ready to go?” one asked. “Yeah, just finished,” he responded. They got in their van and headed out. Arriving in the correct neighborhood, they pulled over to the side of the road. “This is it,” HRG exclaimed, “let’s take out some heroes.” The other members watched as HRG walked up to the house, fitting a silencer on his gun. He knocked quietly on the door. After a few moments, he knocked again, this time louder. A man came to the door, mumbling about how late it was. He opened the door to the barrel of a gun. That was the last thing that he saw. HRG strode away from the house calm and relieved, the blood stained body of Brandonb lying in the house right behind him.

“That’s amazing,” the man stated after CP had shown him what she could do. He got out of his chair, staring at CP. “All that power…” he whispered to himself. “What was that?” CP questioned. “Oh nothing,” the man replied, “I just need something of yours.” Suddenly, CP was slammed against the wall of her apartment, held there by an invisible force. “What the…who…who are you?” CP gasped out. “My name…is Sylar,” the man said. He approached CP, raising his index finger up to her forehead. Sylar slowly swept his finger to the right, cutting through CP's skull, as blood dripped down her face. Her screams resonated throughout the apartment and the building, even to the lonely alley cats just outside.

Alright, Day 1 begins now! Get voting! B))

Host: Mohinder Suresh
1) Yoruichi-san
2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company
3) Unreality
4) Prince Marth
5) Akaslickster
6) SomeGuy
7) Impervious
8) Prof. Templeton
9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar
10) Cherry Lane
11) Grey cells
12) Sinistral
13) Itachi
14) Kat
15) Star Tiger

Edited by Frost, 06 December 2008 - 12:46 AM.

#29 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:52 AM

shockingly, I made it.

#30 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

Well, at least the Heroes have learned not to go killing each other off on the first night!

Now, who do we think Bb and CP were?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users