Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

• Please log in to reply
591 replies to this topic

#31 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:59 PM

Well if your thinking like that then it should be 3 people... think about it ;)

That would be assuming that I am one of the 4....

Just as another reminder, you people shouldn't make too many quick assumptions. ;) There's a lot of smart people here... :P

Oh I know ST :) You should know how i play by now....ok, well not really cause I change it up every time :-P

#32 Twin Pop

Twin Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

Sorry I couldn't send my action until just now. Have I missed anything? :blink:

#33 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:05 PM

That would be assuming that I am one of the 4....

Actually, I was going on about the fact that Wyoming only acts on even nights so doesnt require a PM today :P

Edited by reaymond, 02 December 2008 - 07:08 PM.

#34 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

Sorry I couldn't send my action until just now. Have I missed anything? :blink:

A lot of speculating and overanalyzing :P

So, you know, Mafia I guess. I'm glad I'm causing conversation, by the way, but I think you might be reading way too deep into things guys.

#35 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:27 PM

So, you know, Mafia I guess. I'm glad I'm causing conversation, by the way, but I think you might be reading way too deep into things guys.

oh it's more fun to throw something random out there and see how everyone reacts to it :P

especially the noobs...happened to me on Heroes season 1

#36 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:15 PM

Well...Mekal JUST said that he was missing PM's from particular roles when you said that you sent in your PM...

oh it's more fun to throw something random out there and see how everyone reacts to it :P

especially the noobs...happened to me on Heroes season 1

:lol: , no one suspected me for a long time in my first mafia...and I ended up being the evil independent character...*evil laugh* (has no relation to this game, so don't try reading between the lines ;) )

#37 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

:lol: You can never read too deep into what people say... eventually you get back where you started, know nothing new, and are suspicous of about...everyone else ;) Welcome to the world of mafia...so is the Night post coming soon? :huh:
<(^-^)>

#38 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:06 PM

:lol: You can never read too deep into what people say... eventually you get back where you started, know nothing new, and are suspicous of about...everyone else ;) Welcome to the world of mafia...so is the Night post coming soon? :huh:
<(^-^)>

True say, true say. My brain's starting to hurt from trying to decipher the "true meaning" of everyone's posts... :P

Hope the night post is coming up soon! For some reason, I have a feeling that I'm going to get killed... <_<

#39 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:26 PM

:lol: , no one suspected me for a long time in my first mafia...and I ended up being the evil independent character...*evil laugh* (has no relation to this game, so don't try reading between the lines ;) )

haha reay was the independent character for Simpsons so he's suspicious too....i mean uhmmmm :P

True say, true say. My brain's starting to hurt from trying to decipher the "true meaning" of everyone's posts... :P

Hope the night post is coming up soon! For some reason, I have a feeling that I'm going to get killed... <_<

I'm guessing it'll be me, people seem to like to kill me during Mafias except for the Heroes Season One one, i somehow survived that.

#40 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

I'm guessing it'll be me, people seem to like to kill me during Mafias except for the Heroes Season One one, i somehow survived that.

They all are afriad of your mafia skills...<_<

...or they don't like you...

Lets hope its the first one :)
<(^-^)>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users