Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Eat Poop You Cat II

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#31 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

Grey Cells, why dont you switch with Unreality, then you can be #1 and start us off?

#32 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

Umm. Ask Unreality or DMS (or any other caption-numbered person) if they want to switch spots with you. If no one does, I'll do some rearranging and put in some of the back-ups.

#33 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

Sorry Izzy but can I get an odd numbered slot? I am lousy at drawing and am not acquainted with drawing and uploading or using Paint. :blush: :P So if any odd numbered person is interested can we exchange places?

if you want i will switch places with you

edit color

Edited by dms172, 01 December 2008 - 11:23 PM.

#34 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

I'm available to start the game with nothing to do in the next 4 hours! :)

Since it's 0:15 here... I'm awake all night anyway so... :rolleyes:

edit: color

Edited by andromeda, 02 December 2008 - 12:09 AM.

#35 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:10 AM

Yeah... Since Unreality hasn't confirmed whether he's playing or not, if he's inactive for the next 4 hours, Andromeda is given the okay to start us. She will be followed by DMS, and GC will go next. Then the list should continue as normal, with replacements placed in when needed.

#36 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

Yeah... Since Unreality hasn't confirmed whether he's playing or not, if he's inactive for the next 4 hours, Andromeda is given the okay to start us. She will be followed by DMS, and GC will go next. Then the list should continue as normal, with replacements placed in when needed.

Couldn't we just start now! After 4 hours I'm off to bed and you said if Unreality isn't on in the next four hours. In that case, if we wait I won't start cause I'll be off to bed! :(

#37 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:39 AM

Couldn't we just start now! After 4 hours I'm off to bed and you said if Unreality isn't on in the next four hours. In that case, if we wait I won't start cause I'll be off to bed! :(

Unreality was just on... I sent him a message...

Izzy... why can't you just post the caption and then when ever Unreality is on he'll look at it then, so we could finally start the game!

You don't need to be logged in at the same time with the first player in order to start the game!

Seriously...

#38 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:31 AM

Whoa how did my name get put down? I didn't even know I was in this until someone PMed me :huh:

#39 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:32 AM

Because it isn't my turn to post a caption. Relax, he's reading the thread now. If he hasn't posted in 20 minutes, just go ahead and do it..

#40 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Whoa how did my name get put down? I didn't even know I was in this until someone PMed me :huh:

Oh... We flipped the list from last game. Are you in or not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users