Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Soukoban TI-89 difficulty

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Genesis91

Genesis91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:48 PM

Hi, this is a level of Soukoban on my TI-89 calculator.

I have attached the a file of the level drawn in paint. If there's any questions related to the drawing, feel free to ask ;)

Attached Files

#2 Maggi

Maggi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:16 AM

Uhm, which are the boxes and which are the dots you have to move the boxes on? If the 3 white boxes are the ones you can move, the level is unsolvable since you cannot move the most right one to the middle..

#3 Genesis91

Genesis91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

Sorry, I forgot to explain that.

The black fields are the boxes, and the fields marked with a square are the fields where you have to move the boxes.
The circle is the player, and the dark gray fields are rocks, which you cannot move. The light gray fields are fields where you can move.

#4 Maggi

Maggi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:23 PM

I remade your Sokomize level in Soukoban:

soukoban1.JPG

If you reset your puzzle, you have to follow these steps: (U - up, L - left, R - right, D - down)

L-D-L-L-U-R-D-R-U-L-L-L-U-U-U-R-R-D-D-U-U-L-L-D-D-D-R-D-R-R-U-R-U-U-U-L-U-L-D-D-U-L-L-D-D-D-R-R-L-L-U-U-U-R-R-D-D-R-L-U-U-L-L-D-D-D-R-D-R-R-U-R-U-L-D-D-L-L-U-R-U-R-R-D-L-D-L-L-U-L-U-U-U-R-R-R-R-D

Hope it works out for you ;)

#5 Genesis91

Genesis91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

Yes, thanks a lot ! :D:D

#6 tomashines1231

tomashines1231

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

Many thanks for the lot of very good ideas. My partner and i look forward to reading more on this issue in the future. Carry on the good operate! This website is going to be wonderful resource and I enjoy looking at this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users